Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

How do we stop school shootings? 

School shootings are no big deal !

Muslims favor blowing up little kids' school with bombs and do that all the time, so that with minimum effort and investment they can dismember the most.

Yet not a word comes from you about that and you even favor muslim terrorists' immigration to the US !

Just how sick can you be, bastard !

5 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

HIs mom  just passed.    

What makes it more sad is  .  .  .  it happened while she was giving him a blovvjob and exactly at the right moment when he jerked off in her mouth.

Regretfully she did not last long enough to swallow the spooge !

5 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I used this handle to pretend I was a leftist when I first started. I couldn't keep up that ruse so I just went back to being a conservative troll, instead of a conservative pretending to be a liberal troll. 

You got a good head on your shoulders. 

You will win either way.                       😎

5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

No time for women  .  .  .

Plenty of time to waste over here, apparently.

Never mind that  .  .  .

So your hand must be working overtime, right ?

1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

But it doesn’t mean it’s true. 

That is totally IRRELEVANT !

It's  NOT  about what is  "true"   .  .  .  it's all about what  YOU BELIEVE  is true ! !

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

But we're talking now about the situation well past the point the cops had control of the situation.  

NO, that is not what we're talking about !

You need to watch the vid once again !

Those retarded cops had PLENTY of time to  "take out"  the bastard !

Instead they just kept circling around him getting ever closer, maybe with the intent to physically subdue him, all the while calling to each other to "MATALO, MATALO"  =  kill him, kill him  (to scare him ?) !

NO !

3 times calling out to drop the knife and drop to the ground , face down with hands over the skull at the very onset of the stand-off would be more than a magnanimous gesture.

Failing to comply MUST result in the guy being shot  .  .  .  from different angles !

3 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Apparently . I said I watched it . But I didn’t finish it. I just watched the whole thing. I waited till I got home - not really appropriate work video material 

I’m not watching it this late night mares

3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

What makes it more sad is  .  .  .  it happened while she was giving him a blovvjob and exactly at the right moment when he jerked off in her mouth.

Regretfully she did not last long enough to swallow the spooge !

+1,000,000 internets 

the saddest story of all time. 

3 hours ago, maineman said:

the constitution before the 19th was wrong which is YOUR opinion... but you don't allow others to have similar opinions about the rightness or wrongness of different sections of that same document.  YOU are a pompous prick.

Nope..  I am a libertarian and you are an authoritarian 

4 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

You're totally wasting your time trying to debate mm, EJ.

You mean like all the other lying liberals here?

i had one today who didn’t believe Trump donates his salary, sent him proof, still didn’t believe it. 

9 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

I'm not gay, Just really busy.  No time for women, wine or song.

So you spend your time ignoring facts and being a troll?

4 hours ago, maineman said:

I said that YOU would have said the same thing 100 years ago... that I was not supporting the constitution.

Unlike you I was not alive 100 years ago.   That said, I still would have the Constitution was wrong.

thats why it was amended 100 years ago and the second has lasted all this time.  

3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

NO, that is not what we're talking about !

You need to watch the vid once again !

Those retarded cops had PLENTY of time to  "take out"  the bastard !

Pay attention.   I have never talked about the cops.   My comments regarded the behavior of the person behind the camera.     The doubts I expressed about the veracity of the video had to do with the action of the camera critter and nothing else.  Continuing to calmly film what happened after the guy with the knife started chasing down the supposed police and stabbing them is odd.   I doubt a camera man would have continued calmly filming under such circumstances, causing me to doubt if this video shows a real event.

15 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

some people are turned on by guns.. I've heard.

Guns give me perpetual wood. They put a rise in my Levis.

9 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

That is totally IRRELEVANT !

It's  NOT  about what is  "true"   .  .  .  it's all about what  YOU BELIEVE  is true ! !

That is by far one of the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. 

I believe the earth is flat.. MUST BE TRUE! 

6 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Pay attention.   I have never talked about the cops.   My comments regarded the behavior of the person behind the camera.     The doubts I expressed about the veracity of the video had to do with the action of the camera critter and nothing else.  Continuing to calmly film what happened after the guy with the knife started chasing down the supposed police and stabbing them is odd.   I doubt a camera man would have continued calmly filming under such circumstances, causing me to doubt if this video shows a real event.

I found this on YouTube on Court TV it has a bit more to the story.   I think this shows it’s real

8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Nope..  I am a libertarian and you are an authoritarian 

nope.  I am a democrat who believes that government can do good... especially when it does the will of the people.  And I believe in supporting the constitution - all of it - and trying to amend it and improve it through the process set down within it.  You only believe in some of it.

8 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Unlike you I was not alive 100 years ago.   That said, I still would have the Constitution was wrong.

thats why it was amended 100 years ago and the second has lasted all this time.  

you would not have supported it 100 years ago.  I would have... and I would have also pushed hard to change it then.  I support it now and I will also push hard to change it in the future.

16 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Banning guns will not solve the problem either. That is the only thing you want to do. I completely disagree with anyone who wants to ban semiautomatic rifles.  And dancing on the graves of children is disgusting and does not even address the problem. You want to take these weapons out of the hands of millions of good people because of less than 1% of total gun violence committed by these types of weapons and you don't want to address why people are committing these crimes. It certainly isn't because the guns exist. 

Once again, I don't want to ban guns.   I do want to address the fact that guns make killing exceedingly easy and quick.

17 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

You are describing  an Incel.

yep... incels

the  young ones are the  dangerous ones

although Stephen  Paddock  had a girlfriend and was  64...

Most shooters are male.  4 out of 240 reviewed cases were women.

54 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Once again, I don't want to ban guns.   I do want to address the fact that guns make killing exceedingly easy and quick.

And butcher knives are sharp.

That's the point, now... isn't it?

Don't Confuse tools with Behaviors.

53 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am a democrat who believes that government can do good... especially when it does the will of the people.  

do yo  understand   what a  "right" is?

Do you understand  "tyranny of the  majority"  is and how  our  founders built a system to prevent  authoritarians  like you   from  on  infringing on these rights?

54 minutes ago, maineman said:

you would not have supported it 100 years ago.

No I would not have.    I am a   civil and human rights  based  individual.  I support the expansion of  people's protection of their  rights all over the world