Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

I am still trying to grasp how awful people can be. 

 

Apparently you still got a long way to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, maineman said:

women didn't HAVE a right to vote in 1919.  The constitution said so.

 

 

you are avoiding the argument....   we are discussing rights

 

I support the protection of rights.    the Constitution  was wrong with  women and voting, it is right with self defense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

you are avoiding the argument....   we are discussing rights

 

I support the protection of rights.    the Constitution  was wrong with  women and voting, it is right with self defense.

no... YOU made the argument about supporting the constitution.... 

 

I said that YOU would have said the same thing 100 years ago... that I was not supporting the constitution.

 

And funny that you feel like YOU get to say where the constitution is or was right and where it is or was wrong... but you deny other Americans that same privilege.

 

Pompous prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

you are avoiding the argument....   we are discussing rights

 

I support the protection of rights.    the Constitution  was wrong with  women and voting, it is right with self defense.

 

You're totally wasting your time trying to debate mm, EJ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Oh? This is interesting. 

 

You didn't know? mainemoron admitted on here months ago that he got busted for DUI then beat it because he had connections.

 

Later, after realizing he revealed too much (narcissists do that) he concocted some story about the machine calibration. NEVER part of his original story, which was bragging about how he knew people so powerful they could even get him out of a DUI.

 

Yep. He'll deny it and say I'm lying, but it's all true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

 

You didn't know? mainemoron admitted on here months ago that he got busted for DUI then beat it because he had connections.

 

Later, after realizing he revealed too much (narcissists do that) he concocted some story about the machine calibration. NEVER part of his original story, which was bragging about how he knew people so powerful they could even get him out of a DUI.

 

Yep. He'll deny it and say I'm lying, but it's all true.

Narcissist. Ugh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, maineman said:

he's lying

 

Did I call that? LMAO

 

Guess I'll have to spend a few minutes digging up his original post detailing how he beat the charge because of his connections...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Narcissist. Ugh 

incorrect story... but I have the feeling you really aren't interested in the other side of the story.

 

ah well.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Narcissist. Ugh 

 

Yeah, what OTHER kind of person gives enough personal information that it allows hostile members here to track down your family members?

 

Uh, mainemoron, that's who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Just now, SixShooter said:

 

Did I call that? LMAO

 

Guess I'll have to spend a few minutes digging up his original post detailing how he beat the charge because of his connections...

That would be wonderful  I’ll look for it later . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

incorrect story... but I have the feeling you really aren't interested in the other side of the story.

 

ah well.

 

LMFAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

incorrect story... but I have the feeling you really aren't interested in the other side of the story.

 

ah well.

 

 

Well- if he shares the post- it’s gonna be hard to wiggle out of that one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, king of the county said:

Jeez that’s a yes or no question 

You’ve asked me the same freaking question 3 times 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Well i thought you didn’t see them did i miss your answer?

Apparently . I said I watched it . But I didn’t finish it. I just watched the whole thing. I waited till I got home - not really appropriate work video material 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Well i thought you didn’t see them did i miss your answer?

Just watch the video - stop asking me if I did. This forum is not about hand holding . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, maineman said:

no... YOU made the argument about supporting the constitution.... 

 

I said that YOU would have said the same thing 100 years ago... that I was not supporting the constitution.

 

 

Except the Constitution was wrong and was amended with voting rights.    So I would not have supported it.  Its different  now.

 

Now you are  trying to  interfere with   the right to self defense

 

You are being dishonest or obtuse. which is it?

 

 

17 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

 

You're totally wasting your time trying to debate mm, EJ.

 

 

Well,   I  am proving his wrongness for all to see

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

 

Good advice.   Which is what the camera man (if this was real) should have done.

 

Not really !

Specially since you/we do not know whether the camera man was armed and had really nothing to fear.

 

Those police officers must be the dumbest on earth, to let this happen.

 

The rule is: 3 times to ORDER him to drop the knife and drop to the ground face down, hands on the skull   .  .  .  few seconds after, by no compliance, the guy be shot in the legs, by multiple officers !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Well- if he shares the post- it’s gonna be hard to wiggle out of that one. 

 

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

Except the Constitution was wrong and was amended with voting rights.    So I would not have supported it.  Its different  now.

 

Now you are  trying to  interfere with   the right to self defense

 

You are being dishonest or obtuse. which is it?

 

 

 

 

Well,   I  am proving his wrongness for all to see

the constitution before the 19th was wrong which is YOUR opinion... but you don't allow others to have similar opinions about the rightness or wrongness of different sections of that same document.  YOU are a pompous prick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Do you think people are generally good? 

 

Err  .  .  .  since we've been warring and slaughtering each other and every other living creature  (for .  .  .  "SPORT")  since the dawn of time  .  .  .  I think we can safely assume the answer to that be a resounding  .  .  .  NO  !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Not really !

Specially since you/we do not know whether the camera man was armed and had really nothing to fear.

 

No.   It's very good advice.  

 

The experts advising companies privately right now will tell you the number one mistake in situations like mass shooters or mass stabbers is not to run.

 

As for the camera man being armed ... you mean like those cops?

 

Quote

The rule is: 3 times to ORDER him to drop the knife and drop to the ground face down, hands on the skull   .  .  .  few seconds after, by no compliance, the guy be shot in the legs, by multiple officers !

 

But we're talking now about the situation well past the point the cops had control of the situation.   The guy with the knife was systematically running down the guys with the guns and stabbing them.   The camera critter wouldn't have to be a rocket scientist to know he might be next.   And the experts will tell you that you'd better be farther away than he appeared to be from the man when he begins his charge on you to have any hope of downing him with a gun in your pocket or holster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

If I brought a gun to work, I would be fired.  See how that works?

 

If I didn't bring my gun to work, I'd be issued one for the day  .  .  .  after giving a convincing answer as to why I didn't !

See how that works ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, maineman said:

YOU are a pompous prick.

 

Congratulations, EJ.   Pretty soon he'll be calling you gay and a creepy stalker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...