Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

4 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

.  .  .  Stephen Paddock killed 51 people from the comfort of his hotel room and nothing changed.  

The bastards scattered way too fast, or else he'd have beaten Anders Behring Breivik  on numbers of hits !

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

So you are for women voting and changing the constitution to allow that freedom to them.. 

why would you want to reverse rights for a part of the population that own guns? 

Its like two steps forward 5 steps back 

because guns in the 21st century have developed to the point that they are ultra-efficient killing machines.  Bump stocks allow a semi-automatic rifle to deliver 400+ rounds per minute.    In the space of fifteen minutes one could kill all the spectators at a major sporting event.  Do you really think the founding fathers would have agreed that - literally - weapons of mass destruction should be in the hands of all of the citizenry?

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

So there is NO other use for guns? 

Is that what you are saying 

I never said that... there is no other legitimate use for a gun that can fire off 400 rounds per minute, however.

5 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Cult members are obsessed with violence. It's their nature to insight fear.

Yet you libtards are the most violent!

Constantly rioting and looting at the most minor slight

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I never said that... there is no other legitimate use for a gun that can fire off 400 rounds per minute, however.

I could make a pipe bomb and blow up a building.. does the Boston marathon ring a bell? 

The 2nd amendment was written when citizens were armed with muzzle loaded rifles that took a minute in between rounds....

This is a moronic argument, and  only  morons  use it. Is that really what you  want to say?    The founders had witness the evolution of weapons in their own  lives already.  

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

Like, in 1919, it was time to maybe consider that the women in America might ought to be given the right to vote.  Times changed and the constitution changed to reflect that.....  to suggest that the 2nd is absolutely inviolate and IMMUNE from any possible amending is foolish.

Not foolish at all.

The are  opposites.  Protecting the right to vote for women  is not the  same a violating he  right to self  defense 

I could make a pipe bomb and blow up a building.. does the Boston marathon ring a bell? 

so... because you can make a pipe bomb, that's a rationale to do NOTHING?  Sure.... Why shouldn't every American citizen be allowed to own stinger missiles to protect themselves from authoritarian government black ops helicopters?  Why shouldn't they be allowed to own satchel nuclear bombs to protect the perimeters of their farms?  Where does the right to bear arms end?  NO WHERE????

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

This is a moronic argument, and  only  morons  use it. Is that really what you  want to say?    The founders had witness the evolution of weapons in their own  lives already.  

Not foolish at all.

The are  opposites.  Protecting the right to vote for women  is not the  same a violating he  right to self  defense 

women didn't HAVE a right to vote in 1919.  The constitution said so.

4 hours ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Teachers don't want to be armed. 

They want to INDOCTRINATE..

There, you stand corrected !

Just now, maineman said:

so... because you can make a pipe bomb, that's a rationale to do NOTHING?  Sure.... Why shouldn't every American citizen be allowed to own stinger missiles to protect themselves from authoritarian government black ops helicopters?  Why shouldn't they be allowed to own satchel nuclear bombs to protect the perimeters of their farms?  Where does the right to bear arms end?  NO WHERE????

Because I can bet that your side couldn’t agree on what is acceptable and it sure as shit wouldn’t stop with one type of gun being banned 

women didn't HAVE a right to vote in 1919.  The constitution said so.

And 100 years later I give you HILLARY .. 

lol damn those women 

Because I can bet that your side couldn’t agree on what is acceptable and it sure as shit wouldn’t stop with one type of gun being banned 

MY side?  These issues SHOULD be decided by the population as a whole.  If a compromise solution is what comes about, so be it.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

MY side?  These issues SHOULD be decided by the population as a whole.  If a compromise solution is what comes about, so be it.

I have said I’d be open to something. Maybe a temp ban.. to show you Fsticks that it won’t make a difference 

And 100 years later I give you HILLARY .. 

lol damn those women 

I used to be the interim minister at a UCC Church in Maine.... in my congregation were two women who, when they were born, had no constitutional voice in our government.  The fact that less than one hundred years later, a major political party nominated a qualified and experienced woman to be president would have given them both a great deal of pride.  The fact that you would denigrate that progress and glorify this disgusting, misogynistic, amoral, incurious, buffoon is profoundly disgusting to me.  Disgusting.

I have said I’d be open to something. Maybe a temp ban.. to show you Fsticks that it won’t make a difference 

but, your side has made it clear that they will NOT compromise on anything... so... when we finally do get back the senate and the white house - and we most certainly will, at some point - then we'll cram gun control deep up your ass whether you like it or not.

Just now, maineman said:

I used to be the interim minister at a UCC Church in Maine.... in my congregation were two women who, when they were born, had no constitutional voice in our government.  The fact that less than one hundred years later, a major political party nominated a qualified and experienced woman to be president would have given them both a great deal of pride.  The fact that you would denigrate that progress and glorify this disgusting, misogynistic, amoral, incurious, buffoon is profoundly disgusting to me.  Disgusting.

Enter Obama. Same concept . Black man who COULD have made a difference. 

Now he will be known as the worse president ever - who happened to be black 

4 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Argumentum ad populum is a  fallacy 

Argumentum Ad Populum

In argumentation theory, an argumentum ad populum is a fallacious argument that concludes that a proposition is true because many or most people believe it: "If many believe so, it is so."

That's what politics is all about !

If all   __or most__  believe it  .  .  .  they'll vote for it !

Just now, maineman said:

but, your side has made it clear that they will NOT compromise on anything... so... when we finally do get back the senate and the white house - and we most certainly will, at some point - then we'll cram gun control deep up your ass whether you like it or not.

Enter the hate. You are predictable at best 

Just now, JinnMartini said:

That's what politics is all about !

If all   __or most__  believe it  .  .  .  they'll vote for it !

But it doesn’t mean it’s true. 

1 minute ago, maineman said:

The fact that less than one hundred years later, a major political party nominated a qualified and experienced woman to be president

Ha! HildaCUNT??? Qualified?!? LMFAO

You're a bigger moron than I thought. Not to mention an admitted drunk driver. And that is profoundly disgusting to me. Disgusting!

Just now, SixShooter said:

Ha! HildaCUNT??? Qualified?!? LMFAO

You're a bigger moron than I thought. Not to mention an admitted drunk driver. And that is profoundly disgusting to me. Disgusting!

Oh? This is interesting. 

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Enter the hate. You are predictable at best 

I hate that Mitch will not let the senate vote on gun control bills that have passed the house.  You love it, obviously... so... stand by to not love it so much when the wheel turns - and it will - it always does - and democrats won't let republicans have any say in how we control guns in America.  What goes around comes around.

Oh? This is interesting. 

he's lying, of course... I never drove drunk... my record is pristine.  However, Sick Puker himself bragged about being able to text while driving 70 mph and never even make a typo.

7 hours ago, king of the county said:

I love it when a girl talks dirty especially the p word i can’t believe you used it  

I know!!!  I thought the same thing   ...when a hot girl says PUSSY..... Brings out some primal shit inside me