Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Skans said:

The "38" designation on old guns can be confusing.  And, don't get me started with old ammo

 

 

It sure can...   you  really need to  know what it chambered for

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Skans said:

The leftist calls for "gun compromise" are never-ending.  They want all of our guns.  We know it.  Done.

 

 

Libs are like alligators...   feed them your liberty  and they want more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am not against the constitution.  I will support and defend it as written.  I will work through the established political process to amend it and I will work to have it interpreted differently than it has been.

 

 

You are  supporting  candidates who openly  campaign about    infringing  upon it.

 

You are the worst type of  gun  owner, the  Anti-2A  gun  owner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

You are  supporting  candidates who openly  campaign about    infringing  upon it.

 

You are the worst type of  gun  owner, the  Anti-2A  gun  owner.

Yeah, but he's still a gun owner.  He knows what we are saying.  I think some of it resonates with him, even if he doesn't want to acknowledge it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am sure that, had I been a women's suffrage supporter  in the years before the 19th Amendment was passed, you would have accused me of being against the constitution as well.

 

nope...   recognizing rights is the  opposite of interfering with them.

 

Do you  understand the concept of a right?  they  exist whether you approve or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yeah, but he's still a gun owner.  He knows what we are saying.  I think some of it resonates with him, even if he doesn't want to acknowledge it here.

 

He is not stupid... it all resonates.

 

He is   just willing to take away guns if he can , and interfere with rights 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, maineman said:

you really should get over yourself to the point where you can refrain from telling other people what they ought to have in their bedrooms.

Why? You lefties seem perfectly fine with telling other people what they do or don't NEED.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK lefties, since cars kill so many more people than guns, what if the government said, This type of car is the safest. So you will only be allowed to buy this type of car. You do get a couple of choices. One for cars and one for trucks. Thats it. And they will only come in black or white. Would you be ok with that? If it drastically cut down on the amount of traffic deaths, what would be the problem? All other types of cars and trucks would now be illegal. Cars can only drive in their designated lane and trucks in the other, semis get their own lane. The government will buy your old one back (at the price they determine) and it will be destroyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

nope...   recognizing rights is the  opposite of interfering with them.

 

Do you  understand the concept of a right?  they  exist whether you approve or not.

do you or do you not support the constitution in total, or just the parts that YOU like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

Why? You lefties seem perfectly fine with telling other people what they do or don't NEED.

If you gun nuts just didn't NEED to use your AR-15's to slaughter children, we wouldn't have a problem with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you gun nuts just didn't NEED to use your AR-15's to slaughter children, we wouldn't have a problem with them.

Yup, why do lefties keep shooting people up? Answer the question Maineman. Would you be OK with the government doing this? You don't NEED all different types of cars. It makes things much more unsafe. A lot more people die on the highways than get killed by guns, so why not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

do you or do you not support the constitution in total, or just the parts that YOU like?

 

 

I support it.

 

Why don't you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

If you gun nuts just didn't NEED to use your AR-15's to slaughter children, we wouldn't have a problem with them.

 

Have children been slaughtered  by  other weapons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is  real

 

This  was in  Honduras...   police confronting a  man with a  knife.

 

For the    lefties and  liberals  who  do not   understand  self defense and  why guns are  needed or the  type of  guns  needed.

 

 

This is real... again

 

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDA2NDM4/graphic-this-is-why-you-shoot-someone-advancing-with-a-knife

 

I don't know  .  .  .  .

Pretty stupid police officers, if you ask me !

 

They actually   ASKED   for what they got !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Skans said:

Hey, can you provide more details on this video so I can search it and try watching it directly?

 

Why don't you just scroll down to where the actual video is ?

 

IT'S RIGHT THERE FOR ALL TO WATCH .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

 I have never been bothered by anyone with a knife.

PISTOLS are the most dangerous weapon to worry about where I live.

 

Are we to take it that you've been  "bothered"  by gun-yelding ni66ers then ?

Shouldn't you get one yourself, then, fool ?

 

Or move to Californica ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

Yup, why do lefties keep shooting people up? Answer the question Maineman. Would you be OK with the government doing this? You don't NEED all different types of cars. It makes things much more unsafe. A lot more people die on the highways than get killed by guns, so why not?

limit choice in cars?  I see no reason to.... I see all sorts of reasons to make ALL types of cars more safe, and we have been doing that for decades.  And cars are not a product that kills people if used as designed... like guns, and cigarettes do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

 

I support it.

 

Why don't you?

so... in 1919, you would have called me someone against the constitution if I wanted to amend it to give women the right to vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

limit choice in cars?  I see no reason to.... I see all sorts of reasons to make ALL types of cars more safe, and we have been doing that for decades.  And cars are not a product that kills people if used as designed... like guns, and cigarettes do.

Wait. Cars kill people daily. They are called accidents . And sometimes people misuse their car- drinking and driving , speeding 

Yes sometimes people accidentally get shot.  And yes sometimes people get a gun and kill people . 

Ive got nothing on cigs. Smoke - smell - die 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

Have children been slaughtered  by  other weapons?

yes.... of course.

 

The 2nd amendment was written when citizens were armed with muzzle loaded rifles that took a minute in between rounds.... perhaps, in the age of bump stocks that can put out hundreds of rounds per minute, it might be time to revisit and revise the constitution to reflect that change.  Like, in 1919, it was time to maybe consider that the women in America might ought to be given the right to vote.  Times changed and the constitution changed to reflect that.....  to suggest that the 2nd is absolutely inviolate and IMMUNE from any possible amending is foolish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

so... in 1919, you would have called me someone against the constitution if I wanted to amend it to give women the right to vote.

 

no, in that case you would have been  in support of  human rights, not against them, as you are now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

yes.... of course.

 

The 2nd amendment was written when citizens were armed with muzzle loaded rifles that took a minute in between rounds.... perhaps, in the age of bump stocks that can put out hundreds of rounds per minute, it might be time to revisit and revise the constitution to reflect that change.  Like, in 1919, it was time to maybe consider that the women in America might ought to be given the right to vote.  Times changed and the constitution changed to reflect that.....  to suggest that the 2nd is absolutely inviolate and IMMUNE from any possible amending is foolish.

So you are for women voting and changing the constitution to allow that freedom to them.. 

why would you want to reverse rights for a part of the population that own guns? 

Its like two steps forward 5 steps back 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Wait. Cars kill people daily. They are called accidents . And sometimes people misuse their car- drinking and driving , speeding 

Yes sometimes people accidentally get shot.  And yes sometimes people get a gun and kill people . 

Ive got nothing on cigs. Smoke - smell - die 

 

Cars do not kill people if operated as designed.  Guns do.  Cigarettes do.  Cars are not designed to drive into people.  Guns are designed to throw a piece of metal at high speed into things for the express purpose of killing living things. Cigarettes are designed to inject carcinogens into lungs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

 

no, in that case you would have been  in support of  human rights, not against them, as you are now.

I would have been against the constitution and you would have said so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

Cars do not kill people if operated as designed.  Guns do.  Cigarettes do.  Cars are not designed to drive into people.  Guns are designed to throw a piece of metal at high speed into things for the express purpose of killing living things. Cigarettes are designed to inject carcinogens into lungs.

So there is NO other use for guns? 

Is that what you are saying 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...