Sign in to follow this  
EltonJohnson

Proportionality - GRAPHIC Why you need a gun against a knife.

This is  real

This  was in  Honduras...   police confronting a  man with a  knife.

For the    lefties and  liberals  who  do not   understand  self defense and  why guns are  needed or the  type of  guns  needed.

This is real... again

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDA2NDM4/graphic-this-is-why-you-shoot-someone-advancing-with-a-knife

Looks like I need to join something to watch the video.  Sorry, won't join anything just to watch something.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Looks like I need to join something to watch the video.  Sorry, won't join anything just to watch something.

It comes right up.   No need to  join anything   Its  just a link

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

It comes right up.   No need to  join anything   Its  just a link

I'll try again.  I would really like to watch it. 

Just now, Skans said:

I'll try again.  I would really like to watch it. 

Anti  Gunners need to watch it more.

You can see how  dangerous a  person with a  knife can be even when you think they are far away

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is  real

You sure?  I find it pretty odd that the person holding the camera calmly filmed the whole thing without even jerking the camera ... filmed the man running down and then knifing repeatedly 4 (or was it 5) police officers ... even lingering for a time on the body of one while all this was still going on.   Did the camera man know the man wouldn't go after him?   How could he know that?   Sorry, but this looks staged to me, EJ.

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Looks like I need to join something to watch the video.

No, you don't.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

You sure?  I find it pretty odd that the person holding the camera calmly filmed the whole thing without even jerking the camera ... filmed the man running down and then knifing repeatedly 4 (or was it 5) police officers ... even lingering for a time on the body of one while all this was still going on.   Did the camera man know the man wouldn't go after him?   How could he know that?   Sorry, but this looks staged to me, EJ.

It  was a  news crew.  He was attacking the  men with the  guns.

this is  used for police training,  I was talking to a cop about  it,  he has seen it in training

28 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

It  was a  news crew.  He was attacking the  men with the  guns.

Are news crews this dumb?   Sorry, but I still find it suspicious that the man didn't even give the news crew a second glance when he's killing everyone in sight.

While I haven't watched the video, I am keenly aware of how brutal and fast a knife attack can be, especially if the guy is a skilled knife fighter. 

10 minutes ago, Skans said:

While I haven't watched the video, I am keenly aware of how brutal and fast a knife attack can be, especially if the guy is a skilled knife fighter. 

Oh this went on and on and on.    While all the while the camera calmly recorded the whole attack.

By the way, I'm not arguing against the premise of the OP.    Ever hear of the 21 foot rule?

2 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Oh this went on and on and on.    While all the while the camera calmly recorded the whole attack.

By the way, I'm not arguing against the premise of the OP.    Ever hear of the 21 foot rule?

yeah, some filmed this.. odd

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

What? it made me sad. I don't like to be sad. 

I love it when a girl talks dirty especially the p word i can’t believe you used it  

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

I love it when a girl talks dirty especially the p word i can’t believe you used it  

to late king.. elton killed my mood this am...

sorry.

back to the person who filmed this? interesting 

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

This is  real

This  was in  Honduras...   police confronting a  man with a  knife.

For the    lefties and  liberals  who  do not   understand  self defense and  why guns are  needed or the  type of  guns  needed.

This is real... again

https://www.full30.com/watch/MDA2NDM4/graphic-this-is-why-you-shoot-someone-advancing-with-a-knife

That's not the primary argument.  Conner Betts was able to kill 9 people in 30 seconds.  This knife guy wasn't.  

2 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

That's not the primary argument.  Conner Betts was able to kill 9 people in 30 seconds.  This knife guy wasn't.  

Yet ...  in 2015 three times more Americans died by stabbing than were killed by Rifles and Shotguns combined? In fact, according to the FBI, FIVE times more murders are committed with knives than assault rifles.   So if you folks insist that assault rifles (or at least that's what you're calling them) be banned, shouldn't you also be insisting that knives be banned? 

19 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

That's not the primary argument. 

you don't even know  the  argument at any level

16 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

in 2015 three times more Americans died by stabbing than were killed by Rifles and Shotguns combined? In fact, according to the FBI, FIVE times more murders are committed with knives than assault rifles.

Does  TGBS want to go down that  path?  I doubt it.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

Anti  Gunners need to watch it more.

You can see how  dangerous a  person with a  knife can be even when you think they are far away

Hey, can you provide more details on this video so I can search it and try watching it directly?

I have never been bothered by anyone with a knife.

PISTOLS are the most dangerous weapon to worry about where I live.