leftwinger

Even Physicists Don’t Understand Quantum Mechanics

Just now, kfools said:

No. It doesn't. You aren't saying anything. 

Me: What are tires made out of

You: Tires go on cars 

You see how that makes no sense?

Nothing you say makes sense. 

19 hours ago, Giujo said:

K-Foolish said: "Quantum mechanics were responsible for semi conductors? Tell me please.

Which part of quantum mechanics explain the micro processor? A brilliant feat of engineering for sure. Ask a physics professor about quantum mechanics you will get a zillion answers.

So you tell me in your own words. What is it?"

Disagree with you about 1 thing and suddenly I am a fool? Ok then. Sure we agree politically about 100% of the time but let's make sure we are at each others throat over theoretical science. 

You asked me to explain the relationship between quantum mechanics and microprocessors in my own words.

I did ask that. You didn't do it but I did ask you to. 

Now you accuse me of cutting and pasting.

You can find the exact list you posted over and over with google. None of them explain how quantum mechanics actually come into play either. It's just theoretical scientists trying to take credit for the works of mechanical engineers. 

Show me exactly where I have cut and pasted from and secondly show me where I did not answer the question you asked, or show me the proof that I am wrong.

I don't know the exact web site you copy and pasted the list from I just told you there are many with the same list. I have already proven you wrong. As you can't actually explain any of these processes yet claim to understand them as you admit. 

You say that nobody understands quantum theory or quantum mechanics.

That's correct. Even those that study it understand very little about it or if it is even a real scientific pursuit or just pie in the sky. 

I have seen demonstrations using interferometers demonstrating the quantum effect on a modern version of the two slit experiment.

Where did you see this? How was it set up. I am guessing the details are going to be quite vague. 

Which proves over and over again empirically the quantum effect.

The quantum effect? 

So to say that nobody knows anything about quantum mechanics or quantum theory is the most ridiculous and ignorant statement I've heard to date on this form.

Really? You have read posts from dontlooknow haven't you? I know, it's tough to deal with dissenters when you can't actually explain the things you believe. Quantum hudu is not something you will find self respecting engineers [such as myself] endorsing. Or any theoretical science for that matter. It's mostly garbage brother. Believe it. You can take that to the bank. It's right up there with global warming models. 

Once again while I am not a theoretical physicist

Sure you are. You are here theorizing about physics aren't you? 

I do understand the basics of quantum theory having studied it for several years at the college physics level.

Then tell me exactly how the theory applies to Semi conductors without copy and pasting. Why is that so hard? 

And while I cannot do the math 

No worries there neither can they.  It's kinda hard for me to believe you understand it though when you claim you can't do the math it takes to apply it. It's like saying you understand how an engine works but can't take it apart. If you understand how something works you can recreate it. If you can't you really don't know how it works you just have the concept that it does. Take an airplane, I love airplanes....but I couldn't build one. So while I understand the CONCEPT I suppose I can't really claim I know how they work. The truth is I don't. There are engineers I know who do. Even some pilots I have met who do [not many]. 

the theory is not that difficult to understand.

You mean the concept for the theory. You can't do the math for the theory remember? 

You asked me to do something specific and I answered it.

No. No you didn't. 

Having realized that I did exactly what you said your criticism now borders on a juvenile schoolyard retort.

Ya, I mean kinda. I might have been over the top. 

It is more than apparent that you were intentionally trying to trap me and found that you could not.

That's because you weren't being honest. Anymore than leftwinger. See our "Quote" argument where he simply claims he doesn't know what I am talking about even though he obviously does. It's disingenuous lying. 

You are not worthy of any further discussion as your agenda is both patently clear and malicious. I bid you good-day and go fuk yourself. Oh and by the way... The only thing you got right is your screen name... You are definitely a fool.

Ouch. Never heard that before. Super original. Just like Quantum theory. 

Here's the bottom line... if you want me to teach you about quantum mechanics private message me your credit card number.