leftwinger

Even Physicists Don’t Understand Quantum Mechanics

Just now, kfools said:

This is how our conversation has gone. 

You: The ocean is warm

Me: Why

You: Because scientists did an experiment proving it's warm

Me: Ok, I am with you....so WHY is it getting warm. 

You I just explained to you because it's warming. 

Me SMASHES HEAD INTO WALL. 

So let's try it again. 

Here is what you said "Because the event of observation determines the outcome" OK I GOT IT. I am totally with you and agree....so WHY DOES OBSERVATION DETERMINE THE OUTCOME?

Experimentally demonstrated. If facts bother you I can't help.

Just now, leftwinger said:

Experimentally demonstrated. If facts bother you I can't help.

You can't even answer basic questions. An actual scientist who studied physics would laugh at your stupid azz. I would ask them that question and they would be honest and say the following 

"I have no idea" 

Try it. 

Just now, kfools said:

You can't even answer basic questions. An actual scientist who studied physics would laugh at your stupid azz. I would ask them that question and they would be honest and say the following 

"I have no idea" 

Try it. 

Whatever. I explained it. What I said it a conventional explanation. Not all agree, but it's fairly orthodox. I don't know if any physicists doubt the Heisenberg Uncertainly Principle. 

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

"I have no idea" 

Try it. 

By the way. You should now read the article I posted. Because that is his whole point. These paradoxes need to be thought through.

2 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

By the way. You should now read the article I posted. Because that is his whole point. These paradoxes need to be thought through.

It's not a paradox. 

Okay. What is it?

I don't know. There is nothing paradoxical about it though. It has long been a religious doctrine shared across cultures that reality is invented by consciousness as opposed to consciousness being a product of reality. 

All people who truly study philosophy and kings know a fundamental truth. The human mind shapes reality. So, the mind can bend reality to it's will. This is also my belief.   

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

No. Not what superposition means. 

I didn't say it was. Read what the phuck I say not what you want it to mean. 

Just now, kfools said:

I didn't say it was. Read what the phuck I say not what you want it to mean. 

I don't find your anger interesting. If you want discussion, leave that stuff out.

I don't find your anger interesting. If you want discussion, leave that stuff out.

Then don't purposely misquote what I say on a subject in order to correct what I never claimed in the first place. 

Just now, kfools said:

Then don't purposely misquote what I say on a subject in order to correct what I never claimed in the first place. 

I did not quote you. I used no quotation marks. 

Um this little grey box ^^^^^^^^^ Ya that one right here ^^^^^^^^^^ that's a quote box. 

You will notice is even says QUOTE when you respond. 

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Um this little grey box ^^^^^^^^^ Ya that one right here ^^^^^^^^^^ that's a quote box. 

Lost me. What is your position?

Lost me. What is your position?

No, you don't get off that easy. If we are gonna have an honest conversation then you need to start by being honest. 

Now you did quote me right? You hit the quote button for a section of words I used correct?

Just now, kfools said:

No, you don't get off that easy. If we are gonna have an honest conversation then you need to start by being honest. 

Now you did quote me right? You hit the quote button for a section of words I used correct?

I think you now are being insane. I'll continue, but stop making shiit up.

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Do you even know the difference between referring to what someone said and quoting them?!

Do you even know the difference between referring to what someone said and quoting them?!

No, Actually I don't. 

What the difference? 

Just now, kfools said:

No, Actually I don't. 

What the difference? 

You said, "What the difference?" That is me quoting you. You said what is the difference between quoting and referring to what someone said. That's me referring to what you said.

7 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

You said, "What the difference?" That is me quoting you. You said what is the difference between quoting and referring to what someone said. That's me referring to what you said.

Ahhh I see. 

So how were you not quoting me earlier when you used my exact words with the quote button and then responded to them? 

Just now, kfools said:

Ahhh I see. 

So how were you not quoting me earlier when you used my exact words with the quote button and then responded to them? 

I genuinely don't know what you are referring to. I'd rather discuss Sean Carroll's idea that fundamental concepts in quantum mechanics deserve more attention in university science departments.

3 hours ago, kfools said:

That doesn't explain anything just so you know. 

Really? It does if you've ever studied basic QM.

4 hours ago, kfools said:

You don't know what the phuck you are talking about. You are just copy and pasting and reading BS on the internet. You don't even know what Quantum theory or Quantum mechanics is. If you do explain it. 

Don't say "Well it's used for blah blah" that means nothing. WHAT IS IT? Do you know? The things you list are created by engineers not theoretical scientists who try to take credit for those accomplishments. All copy and paste. 

Nobody understands Quantum theory or Quantum mechanics. We don't know s hit about wave forms or how they react in real time. 

Applied physics is what you are talking about not phucking quantum nothing. I watched a show once called quantum leap. It had quantum in the name so it must have been quantum physics. 

K-Foolish said: "Quantum mechanics were responsible for semi conductors? Tell me please.

Which part of quantum mechanics explain the micro processor? A brilliant feat of engineering for sure. Ask a physics professor about quantum mechanics you will get a zillion answers.

So you tell me in your own words. What is it?"

You asked me to explain the relationship between quantum mechanics and microprocessors in my own words. Now you accuse me of cutting and pasting. Show me exactly where I have cut and pasted from and secondly show me where I did not answer the question you asked, or show me the proof that I am wrong. You say that nobody understands quantum theory or quantum mechanics. I have seen demonstrations using interferometers demonstrating the quantum effect on a modern version of the two slit experiment. Which proves over and over again empirically the quantum effect. So to say that nobody knows anything about quantum mechanics or quantum theory is the most ridiculous and ignorant statement I've heard to date on this form. Once again while I am not a theoretical physicist I do understand the basics of quantum theory having studied it for several years at the college physics level. And while I cannot do the math  the theory is not that difficult to understand. You asked me to do something specific and I answered it. Having realized that I did exactly what you said your criticism now borders on a juvenile schoolyard retort. It is more than apparent that you were intentionally trying to trap me and found that you could not. You are not worthy of any further discussion as your agenda is both patently clear and malicious. I bid you good-day and go fuk yourself. Oh and by the way... The only thing you got right is your screen name... You are definitely a fool.

18 hours ago, Giujo said:

Really? It does if you've ever studied basic QM.

No. It doesn't. You aren't saying anything. 

Me: What are tires made out of

You: Tires go on cars 

You see how that makes no sense?