WillFranklin

Trump's Obvious Hurricane Dorian Map Dementia

11 minutes ago, laton said:

Warning Virginia would have been right and that didn't happen but saying Alabama was getting hit and worse than expected was dementia

Virginia was days away, snowflake. 

Trump was right. 

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

Virginia was days away, snowflake. 

Trump was right. 

Virginia was hit four days later and it was headed that way not Alabama by the time of the tweet so you have alternative facts lol

Just now, laton said:

Virginia was hit four days later and it was headed that way not Alabama by the time of the tweet so you have alternative facts lol

And you know that Trump had seen the updated maps at the time of his tweet, right sWillie?

No, you already admitted you have no proof of that. 

Loser.  You can change your name, but you can't change the stupid. 

9 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

And you know that Trump had seen the updated maps at the time of his tweet, right sWillie?

No, you already admitted you have no proof of that. 

Loser.  You can change your name, but you can't change the stupid. 

Your cover for his misinformation is basically that he tweeted without even checking the latest information which had been available to everyone for three hours. That's pathetic. You are claiming he used August data for a September tweet

24 minutes ago, laton said:

Your cover for his misinformation is basically that he tweeted without even checking the latest information which had been available to everyone for three hours. That's pathetic. You are claiming he used August data for a September tweet

Sorry sWillie, you already lost this argument. 

8 hours ago, Golfboy said:

Sorry sWillie, you already lost this argument. 

I don't believe you at all. You are covering for what is one of the largest gaffes a President ever made, and a dangerous one.

And now we know that there was a cover up afterwards.  You are part of it.

If the guy had said nothing he would be run over the coals. So maybe he doesn’t have the best hurricane experience .. 

i hired him to be my president - not Al Roker 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

If the guy had said nothing he would be run over the coals. So maybe he doesn’t have the best hurricane experience .. 

i hired him to be my president - not Al Roker 

He didn't say anything.. about Virginia.

He said Alabama .. worse than expected.

None of that even makes sense.

We did hire him to be competent in all junctures. No excuses.

6 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

He didn't say anything.. about Virginia.

He said Alabama .. worse than expected.

None of that even makes sense.

We did hire him to be competent in all junctures. No excuses.

He made a mistake. Didn’t we have this conversation already ?

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

He made a mistake. Didn’t we have this conversation already ?

@Golfboy can't concede.

I agreed that you were honest.

I like your honesty.

We discussed that.

36 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

@Golfboy can't concede.

I agreed that you were honest.

I like your honesty.

We discussed that.

what happened to your tiny pic?

what happened to your tiny pic?

Not sure what you mean

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

your signature photo?

I have not been seeing "People Like Us" for a while now.

Some people were still seeing sigs. Some weren't.

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

your signature photo?

Its host crapped out.

I think I fixed it.

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

I have not been seeing "People Like Us" for a while now.

Some people were still seeing sigs. Some weren't.

Whatever. I have not found a photo that expresses me or my political views yet. 

searching

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

its still a disappointed yellow cartoon

Found the sig location in here.

It was last done before the upgrade so I had to look.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

Found the sig location in here.

It was last done before the upgrade so I had to look.

Really? that is the pic you wanted? 

whatever works for you.

Really? that is the pic you wanted? 

whatever works for you.

It's "People Like Us" ...

Love that groovy song.

AAH4ZgE.img?h=480&w=799&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

Wilbur is a good Trump "soldier."  I wonder how long he will serve on Trump's revolving door staff? 

The US secretary of commerce, Wilbur Ross, is facing calls for his resignation after it was reported that he had threatened to fire senior staff at a federal agency unless they sided publicly with Donald Trump in the rumbling dispute dubbed “Sharpiegate”.

The New York Times, citing three anonymous officials, reported that Ross had called Neil Jacobs, the acting administrator of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (Noaa), last Friday and warned that heads would roll unless the agency’s disagreement with the US president over the path of Hurricane Dorian was smoothed over.

Earlier in the week, the agency’s Birmingham, Alabama, office incurred Trump’s wrath by publicly repudiating the president’s false claim that Alabama was at risk from a devastating hurricane. By that point Alabama in fact lay outside the storm’s likely trajectory.

In a desperate effort to bolster Trump’s inaccurate statement, a map of the hurricane’s “cone of uncertainty” was presented in the Oval Office that had been altered by Sharpie pen to extend the area of danger over a corner of Alabama.

Hours after Ross’s intervention, the Noaa put out an extraordinary official statement that sided with Trump and admonished its own Birmingham office.

The news that a cabinet member in the Trump administration had threatened to fire politically-appointed staff at the agency in order to force the Noaa to contradict the advice of its own scientists prompted immediate condemnation.

The head of the environmental group the Sierra Club, Michael Brune, called on Ross to resign to “maintain the dignity of the federal government”.

Brune called the intervention a “shameless abuse of power” that could have “devastating results now and in the future”. Democratic congress members Don Beyer from Virginia and Paul Tonko from New York also called on Ross to step down.

And late on Monday, the New York Times amended its story to report that the commerce department’s own Office of Inspector General has launched an inquiry into that official statement and whether it breached departmental rules.

That adds to an investigation initiated on Sunday by the Noaa’s acting chief scientist, Craig McLean. He sent an email to colleagues announcing that he was looking into how the agency had come to disavow its own experts in backing Trump’s inaccurate claim.

The email, obtained by the Washington Post, called the agency’s response “political” and a “danger to public health and safety”.

The commerce secretary has denied that he threatened to fire staff. A statement made to the Hill called the New York Times story false and said: “Secretary Ross did not threaten to fire any Noaa staff over forecasting and public statements about Hurricane Dorian.”

But the denial did little to quell the anxiety of top scientists at the Noaa who are dismayed that scientific findings made at the height of a severe public emergency should have been overridden in order to spare Trump’s blushes. On Monday the director of the National Weather Service, Louis Uccellini, praised the agency’s forecasters in Birmingham for having rebuffed Trump’s false tweet in an effort to avoid public panic.

“They did that with one thing in mind: public safety,” Uccellini told a meeting of the National Weather Association.

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

yer an obsessive little fag.....bitterness kills.....get help man

Bitter?

I am happy and successful. Retired math teacher with industry experience and a great job for retirement income that I never plan to leave.

I have also been here ten years on October 14. I never plan to leave. I pay for you to post here. It's 55 dollars if you ever want to sponsor a month.

I am a conscientious and fair mod.

You should debate real politics in my other threads for a change.

This one was not those topics. You dare not enter unprepared because I will embarrass you.