WillFranklin

Trump's Obvious Hurricane Dorian Map Dementia

What about Virginia? Why not warn those pesky Democrats? Dorian was on its way there according to his map, not Alabama.

3 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

This is the Hurricane Dorian projections map provided by NOAA on Sep.1 2019 at 8AM, the last one provided before Trump's dementia-ridden tweet three hours later. Notice that Virginia looks to be in trouble, not Alabama. Why warn Alabama and not Virginia? Dorian reached Virginia four days later.

DORIANSep012019at8-AM.png

But Trump's tweet warns Alabama and not Virginia:

Trump's tweet :

In addition to Florida - South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama, will most likely be hit (much) harder than anticipated. Looking like one of the largest hurricanes ever. Already category 5. BE CAREFUL! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

This is what dementia looks like. A sharpie and some shills with older maps aren't going to be able to cover for it.

sWillie already admitted he has no idea whether Trump had access to that map. 

1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

What about Virginia? Why not warn those pesky Democrats? Dorian was on its way there according to his map, not Alabama.

Why is sWillie so worried about Virginia, that was still a week away from being affected?

Are liberals too stupid to know they need to prepare for possible hurricanes?

5 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

It's hilarous watching libs desperately trying to find ANYTHING they can attack Trump over. 

Russian collusion failed. 

Impeachment failed. 

Emoluments failed.

Article 25 failed.

Now they are screaming about a hurricane map... that proves Trump was right. 

BWAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAA

The map available to Trump as of the dementia-ridden tweet as shown in the OP shows an omission in his tweet of a warning to the state of Virginia, where Dorian reached within four days.

But why warn those pesky Democrats?

The map available to Trump as of the dementia-ridden tweet as shown in the OP shows an omission in his tweet of a warning to the state of Virginia, where Dorian reached within four days.

But why warn those pesky Democrats?

Prove the map was given to the President. 

You failed the last time I asked you to produce this information, which  you seem to be the only one in the world to have. 

Was Trump even paying attention closely if he did not view the latest 8 AM forecast map provided by NOAA by the 11 AM tweet?

5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Time for your Prozac will. 

Cue @Golfboy for their latest excuse: Trump didn't SEE the 8 AM NOAA forecast map, the only valid map as of the 11 AM tweet.

And would Virginia have just suddenly appeared to be in danger then? I know better.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

Cue @Golfboy for their latest excuse: Trump didn't SEE the 8 AM NOAA forecast map, the only valid map as of the 11 AM tweet.

And would Virginia have just suddenly appeared to be in danger then? I know better.

And sWillie admits again that he has no idea whether Trump had been given that map. 

Thank you for admitting your failure. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

And sWillie admits again that he has no idea whether Trump had been given that map. 

Thank you for admitting your failure. 

So you are trying the excuse that your President sent out an important tweet without viewing current information during a major hurricane, even when the newest information was already three hours old, and available to EVERYONE.

So you are trying the excuse that your President sent out an important tweet without viewing current information during a major hurricane, even when the newest information was already three hours old, and available to EVERYONE.

I'm not excusing anything.  I'm laughing at your desperation. 

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

I'm not excusing anything.  I'm laughing at your desperation. 

So what does your defense, which is different from his, say about Trump's judgment in a time of crisis?

The latest information was three hours old and his best excuse from you here for both his misinformation and omission is that he had not bothered to check that information when he rushed to tweet.

You are making the case against him.

I love this.

8 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

@Golfboy needs to tell us what map Trump should be tweeting at 11 AM Sep. 1 based upon then.

Doesn't matter how many times sWillie repeats his impotent attacks, he has no proof what information Trump had available to him.

3 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

He went to great lengths to defend his tweet, even altering a forecast map with a sharpie.

Shills here are using older maps to defend his tweet.

So it continues.

Why did he not warn those pesky Virginia Democrats about the storm?

This was the originally projected path of the Hurricane in its early stages. As you can see, almost all models predicted it to go through Florida also hitting Georgia and Alabama. I accept the Fake News apologies!

View image on Twitter

14 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So what does your defense, which is different from his, say about Trump's judgment in a time of crisis?

Now sWillie wants us to believe a storm that was a minor hurricane when it hit the U.S.,  was a "crisis". 

You're looking more and more desperate with every post. 

Maps that were obsolete and outdated as of the dementia-ridden tweet are not proof of anything, sorry to inform you shills.

The OP has the map that all competent comments were made based upon at that time. Are we to expect less from our President?

Alabama was essentially totally out of the picture and Virginia was in the bulls eye as of the tweet. 

Why warn those Virginia Democrats when you can give a handy partisan shout out to the Republicans of Alabama?

27 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Maps that were obsolete and outdated as of the dementia-ridden tweet are not proof of anything, sorry to inform you shills.

The OP has the map that all competent comments were made based upon at that time. Are we to expect less from our President?

Alabama was essentially totally out of the picture and Virginia was in the bulls eye as of the tweet. 

Why warn those Virginia Democrats when you can give a handy partisan shout out to the Republicans of Alabama?

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

Attacking Trump for Alabama seems petty when thousands of meteorologists were wrong about the storm hitting Florida. 

1 minute ago, NeoConvict said:

Attacking Trump for Alabama seems petty when thousands of meteorologists were wrong about the storm hitting Florida. 

The storm not hitting Florida actually goes to support my criticism of Trump not warning Virginia.

Next.

The other comment is spin using a map that was far outdated as of the dementia-ridden tweet.

Who wants a President commenting on the path of a major hurricane based solely upon data from far back into the prior month?

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Trump should have been using data from the current month to compose tweets about a major hurricane.

poor sWillie, reduced to ^^ this to attack the president of the United States. 

Just now, Golfboy said:

poor sWillie, reduced to ^^ this to attack the president of the United States. 

I demand better leadership as I live in an affected area which may be affected again in the future before we vote him out.

DORIANdamage09052019b.jpg