WillFranklin

Forgotten Workers With Disabilites

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Nothing worse then dirty hippies 

I am also somewhat pro-business.

I just want them to pay enough taxes so their workers are guaranteed health coverage by the government so we can progress.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

I just want them to pay enough taxes so their workers are guaranteed health coverage by the government so we can progress.

You may have loss me there 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

You may have loss me there 

It's okay. That's the debate going on throughout the country.

It belongs here.

I can tell you I do not want to worry about losing coverage anymore.

If there is a Depression, could you possibly lose your coverage?

If you lost your job could you lose your coverage?

Can your private insurance deny claims? Charge a lot more?

Just now, WillFranklin said:

It's okay. That's the debate going on throughout the country.

It belongs here.

I can tell you I do not want to worry about losing coverage anymore.

If there is a Depression, could you possible lose your coverage?

If you lost your job could you lose your coverage?

Can your private insurance deny claims? Charge a lot more?

I have decent coverage. I pay for it. 

Just now, Imgreatagain said:

I have decent coverage. I pay for it. 

Would an economic Depression, or job loss, cause you to not be able to pay for it?

7 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Everyone lies.

The ones who say they don't, lie the most of all.

Absolutely not true. That's what the liar say to make themselves feel better.

After everything I've been through in this life, there's nothing or any reason to hide anything. 

I believe almost all politicians are tone-deaf but we will find out if every one of them is.

Elizabeth Warren and  Bernie Sanders have excellent plans that would cover disabled workers completely after age 65.

Joe Biden does not.

As a retired teacher, I support Elizabeth Warren for president.

Poor shilly willy, wants to waste tax payer dollars on giving illegals free health care!!!

On 9/8/2019 at 9:10 AM, WillFranklin said:

Progress to what? We already have by far the worlds largest economy. 😂

It's called incentive. Perhaps your should try it sometime instead of being a mooch. 

The first response has arrived and it is from none other than the President.

But it appears to be a form letter that is not even on the topic I asked about.

Trump-Response2.jpg

Franklin and Trump are now pen pals. Did he thank your cult for getting him elected?

Going for a re-run in 2020?

Bill

6 hours ago, SpyCar said:

Franklin and Trump are now pen pals. Did he thank your cult for getting him elected?

Going for a re-run in 2020?

Bill

The OP has the list of all of the lawmakers that were mailed. You could easily see that Trump is just one of many bipartisan legislators mailed. He is the only response so far, and he obviously did not read my letter.

Your lame attempts to plaster the whole world as against you and Hillary makes me wonder what you are taking.

On 9/8/2019 at 12:14 AM, WillFranklin said:

The Medicaid For Workers With Disabilities program ends at age 65 leaving disabled workers without their dual coverage simply due to age. Even under an Obamacare Medicaid expansion the Medicaid requirements are much too stringent for most of these forgotten disabled workers due to different income counting methods and lower countable income limits. It is time for the next stages of health care in this country where coverage gaps are a thing of the past.

I have sent letters to elected officials starting this week bringing this coverage gap to their attention.

Neither party has addressed it in legislation I have seen other than Medicare For All by Bernie Sanders, which closes all coverage gaps, including this one.

Joe Biden's plan does not properly cover these individuals.

Donald Trump will not allow us to see his plan until after the election.

I have sent written hard copies about a solution to this coverage gap for disabled workers over 65 to the following elected officials as of this thread being originally posted:

Congressman David Rouzer (R) NC

Senator Thom Tillis (R) NC

President Donald Trump

Senator Elizabeth Warren (D) MA

Senator Bernie Sanders (I) VT

Senator Amy Klobuchar (D) MN

Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Senator Cory Booker (R) NJ

Senator Kamala Harris (D) CA

Senator Susan Collins (R) ME

I will update the thread with the names of whomever is contacted.

I will also update the thread on developments and responses from elected officials, if any.

It's not a big donor group to defend, so responses, if any, will be telling.

Let's see who is real.

What is an intellectual caricature of who a person thinks he or she should be?  How does a person change from what was conceived to whom they think they are as individually here and citizen of group think?

Human rights are obtained by group deception costing individuals their liberty to understand the simplicity in life as spontaneously here simultaneously adapting in the moment conception to dead.

You, Wii Franklin, want equality among ruling elites, but you won't be honest about being equally created during the time each lifetime is equally existing now conception to dead regardless intellectually type cast as inorganic univeral position or organic ancestral point of displacement in this atmosphere spaced apart during the transformations between erosion and decomposition of molecular combined results of gaseous. liquid, mineral characteristics making things specifically formed and shaped as existing here now in plain sight kinetically never the same compounding details twice as individually here or total sum displaced so far.

I know what you do to control the outcome of anyone coming in contact with your desire to be the exception to equally occupying space now, individually or as part in a self anointed type casting system of "we the people believe....".

Ending Medicaid For Workers With Disabilities at age 65 may violate federal law.

H.R.1180 - Ticket to Work and Work Incentives Improvement Act of 1999

https://www.congress.gov/bill/106th-congress/house-bill/1180

Title II: Expanded Availability of Health Care Services - Amends SSA title XIX to provide for expanding State Medicaid options for workers with disabilities, including options to: (1) eliminate income, assets, and resource limitations for workers with disabilities who buy into Medicaid; and (2) provide opportunity for employed individuals with a medically improved disability to make such a buy. Provides that Federal funds paid to a State for Medicaid payments may not generally be used to supplant the level of State funds expended for a fiscal year for programs to enable working disabled individuals to work.

(Sec. 202) Amends SSA title II to extend the period of Medicare coverage for OASDI disability insurance beneficiaries.

Directs the Comptroller General to report to Congress on specified consequences of such extension.

(Sec. 203) Directs the Secretary of Health and Human Services to: (1) award grants to eligible States to support establishment of State infrastructures to support working disabled individuals as well as to enable State outreach campaigns on infrastructure existence; and (2) submit a recommendation to specified congressional committees on whether such grant program should be continued after FY 2010. Makes appropriations for FY 2000 through 2011.

(Sec. 204) Authorizes State demonstration projects for certain Medicaid coverage of up to a specified maximum number of workers with a potentially severe disability, coverage equal to that afforded under the State option for eliminating income, asset, and resource limitations for disabled workers buying into Medicaid. Makes appropriations for FY 2000 through 2006.

(Sec. 205) Allows disabled Medicare beneficiaries to request the suspension of Medicare supplemental policy (Medigap) insurance when covered under a group health plan.

I am excited to have found a federal law violation in our state Medicaid program today!

It is bad news but the good news is that I found it and reported it.

14 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Power to the people

Power to the moochers who refuse to put on the same work ethic as those they demonize and mooch off of. 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Power to the moochers who refuse to put on the same work ethic as those they demonize and mooch off of. 

Blow your nose, stink breath

Workers pay many times over for Medicare and private insurance and also pay taxes that cover Medicaid but it is a sin if they should have to draw on this insurance.... smh

Just now, laton said:

Workers pay many times over for Medicare and private insurance and also pay taxes that cover Medicaid but it is a sin if they should have to draw on this insurance.... smh

This is their position. They want people to feel cheated by people drawing on a government program they they paid into their whole life. It's the right wing victim card.