Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

This made me spit my breakfast out!https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/17/medicaid-is-an-effective-efficient-program-highly-valued-by-its-beneficiaries-and-yet-republicans-are-relentlessly-trying-to-cut-it

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You have never come close to beating me in a debate or battle of wits for two reasons. You are stupid and always wrong. In fact everything you know is wrong LOSER!

Disabled people find it valuable. It keep them alive.

You mean the ones you diddle?

What's the employment rate? We have had full employ for 9 years dummy. 

Armed robbery??? LOL!! Armed robbery would be when one of the people you sell stolen pharmaceutical to put a gun in your ribs and steal you Oxycontin and then puts a couple of hot ones in you, you stupid bitch. People on Medicaid are not the reason you are a failure. The only reason you aren't wealthy is because you are stupid. Stop whining bitch.

You are simply put, a LIAR. 😂

No one pays attention to your lame trolling, boy. 

Time for you to up your game and move out of mom's basement. 

7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You are simply put, a LIAR. 😂

Grammar dum dum. You are thinking about your pathetic self and you should  have said, "Simply put, you are a liar." Had you made it to 7th grade you may have learned that.

No one pays attention to your lame trolling boy. 

Who's my lame trolling boy?

Time for you to up your game and move out of mom's basement. 

Oh wow the mom's basement insult!! The 90's called, they want their usenet insults back. You are pathetic. One of the other posters suggested to me that you get off sexually when I publicly humiliate you. I disagree. I think you are simply extremely ignorant and pathetic.

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Grammar dum dum. You are thinking about your pathetic self and you should  have said, "Simply put, you are a liar." Had you made it to 7th grade you may have learned that.

Who's my lame trolling boy?

Oh wow the mom's basement insult!! The 90's called, they want their usenet insults back. You are pathetic. One of the other posters suggested to me that you get off sexually when I publicly humiliate you. I disagree. I think you are simply extremely ignorant and pathetic.

Grow up, troll boy. 😂

12 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Grow up, troll boy. 😂

You lose again boi! Everyone here kicks you ass when you try to troll. You are so pathetic that you can't even be my bitch anymore. 

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You lose again boi! Everyone here kicks you ass when you try to troll. You are so pathetic that you can't even be my bitch anymore. 

🙄😂

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Please let me be your bitch again. Be my daddy and spank me.

I have enough Trump bitches here. Maybe if you punch another cop somebody in the jail will make you their bitch. Try it.

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

Are you a thieve is something is given to you?

Yes, when it's confiscated by force from another citizen. 

The government doesn't give anything away without confiscating from another. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

And the corporations that break the rules pay no taxes dip shi t. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

And the corporations that break the rules pay no taxes dip shi t. 

Corporations don't pay taxes, idiot. 

Your troll talking point has already failed, How many times you gonna fail at trolling?

So you are for using taxation to force Americans to buy a product?

You mean like Obama did with ACA? No. 

Why is it because they are given to them? Using your logic. 

That's not my logic, idiot. 

Progtards vote for other people's money. 

Farmer subsidies for instance aren't typically platform issues to even vote on......

You really fail at this troll thing, don't you? Can you try harder? I'm getting tired kicking your troll ass. 

Under citizens United the corporation argued that they should be able to donate unlimited funds to campaigns because they were individuals or persons. And now a corloration paying no tax and receiving tax dollar wouldn't that be welfare?

And one person is going to die because of lack of healthcare. But a corporation will only fail if the market says so or not. 

9 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

OK then dum dum, drive without a licence, don't pay your property taxes (you don't own property), don't buy car insurance, don't be an employee, work under the table and when you are too old to work, shoot yourself.

9 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Don't use roads, bridges, don't rely on the military to protect you, sewers, clean water, don't call the fire department, do call the police so that maybe they will shoot you.   Don't visit public parks. Don't register your car. Don't get vaccinated.  Stop paying taxes.

DickBreath is a loser and he blames the government for the fact that he's a loser.  He hate government with a passion. He's dangerous. He probably has a alter to Tim McVeigh in his basement. He fits the profile. He's not just anti-American government, he hates all government. He is too stupid to know that the people who are screwing him are the rich who own many of our politicians.  He blames the working poor as he admire the very people who are oppressing him. He's a dum fuk loser.

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

OK then dum dum, drive without a licence, don't pay your property taxes (you don't own property), don't buy car insurance, don't be an employee, work under the table and when you are too old to work, shoot yourself.

Don't use roads, bridges, don't rely on the military to protect you, sewers, clean water, don't call the fire department, do call the police so that maybe they will shoot you.   Don't visit public parks. Don't register your car. Don't get vaccinated.  Stop paying taxes.

DickBreath is a loser and he blames the government for the fact that he's a loser.  He hate government with a passion. He's dangerous. He probably has a alter to Tim McVeigh in his basement. He fits the profile. He's not just anti-American government, he hates all government. He is too stupid to know that the people who are screwing him are the rich who own many of our politicians.  He blames the working poor as he admire the very people who are oppressing him. He's a dum fuk loser.

Yep I agree. 

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

FAIL

TROLL

FAIL

So....Which mod's sok are you? Why are you trying to get posters banned? 

That's pretty low life and scummy. Just remember, snitches get stitches. I'll leave yours to karma. 😁

12 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

FAIL

You are a failure. Blame your genetics.

TROLL

Yes, but you suck at it.

FAIL

You are a failure in many ways so it bears repeating.

So....Which mod's sok are you?

Ask all the mods you paranoid dummy.

Why are you trying to get posters banned? 

I'm not trying, they are doing it to themselves.

That's pretty low life and scummy.

You are a scum bag when you lie and blame the government for the fact that you are a loser. 

Just remember, snitches get stitches.

You want to see me stabbed? You hate the government so much that you don't want people to report crimes to the police? You are a sicko!

I'll leave yours to karma. 😁

Karma has not treated you so well loser. You must have been a total POS in a past life. You can't hide that fact from anyone. Women think you are a creep and men think you are an asshole. Your new name is now Creepo!

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You are a failure. Blame your genetics.

Yes, but you suck at it.

You are a failure in many ways so it bears repeating.

Ask all the mods you paranoid dummy.

I'm not trying, they are doing it to themselves.

You are a scum bag when you lie and blame the government for the fact that you are a loser. 

You want to see me stabbed? You hate the government so much that you don't want people to report crimes to the police? You are a sicko!

Karma has not treated you so well loser. You must have been a total POS in a past life. You can't hide that fact from anyone. Women think you are a creep and men think you are an asshole. Your new name is now Creepo!

😂This idiot actually thinks anyone takes him seriously......