Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

This made me spit my breakfast out!https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/17/medicaid-is-an-effective-efficient-program-highly-valued-by-its-beneficiaries-and-yet-republicans-are-relentlessly-trying-to-cut-it

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

lie

lie

I have never BEEN caught driving drunk.

LYING sack of SHIT.

So why did you get pulled over for driving erratically and charged with a DUI? 

Are you now denying you you were charged with a DUI? 

Are you now denying you had to retain the services of a lawyer? 

mainemoron bragged about beating a DUI charge because of his connections, and here he is denying it.

The fukker is so self-absorbed he has to brag about stuff like that even though it reflects poorly. He can't help it. 

Just like revealing the identity of his family members then whining that someone pulled it out of him. LMFAO

Just now, DeepBreath said:

So why did you get pulled over for driving erratically and charged with a DUI? 

Are you now denying you you were charged with a DUI? 

Are you now denying you had to retain the services of a lawyer? 

I didn't get pulled over for driving erratically.

I was initially charged with OUI.  I disagreed with it.  I CHOSE to ask a lawyer to look into it.  She did.  She wrote a letter asking some pertinent questions.  The DA looked into her concerns and decided to dismiss the charges.

INNOCENT.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

I. AM. INNOCENT.

deal with it, bitch.

Yeah some Americans that are in need and deepbreathe wants to save a dime. But wants to give corporations more tax cuts. 

8 minutes ago, maineman said:

I was initially charged with OUI.  I disagreed with it.  I CHOSE to ask a lawyer to look into it.  She did.  She wrote a letter asking some pertinent questions.  The DA looked into her concerns and decided to dismiss the charges.

INNOCENT.

I. AM. INNOCENT.

deal with it, bitch.

^^ DRUNK DRIVER... with connections.

Despicable!

Yeah some Americans that are in need and deepbreathe wants to save a dime. But wants to give corporations more tax cuts. 

18 minutes ago, maineman said:

INNOCENT.

I. AM. INNOCENT.

deal with it, bitch.

Why would a cop pull you over if you weren’t driving erratically? 

So you were arrested for diving diving under the influence. 

You admitted you drank and drove.

You paid a lawyer to get you off on a technicality. 

1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

Keep repeating the ridiculous lie that RN’s change bed pans although if they want to pay me what I make to change bed pans I’d be more than happy to. 😂

RN's don't change bed pans but you do. 

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Why would a cop pull you over if you weren’t driving erratically? 

So you were arrested for diving diving under the influence. 

You admitted you drank and drove.

You paid a lawyer to get you off on a technicality. 

I dunno.  ask the cop.  I was not driving erratically.  I may have been doing 32 in a 25 zone.. but there was nothing erratic about my driving whatsoever.

I was arrested, but I have never admitted I drove drunk.  I did not do so.

I asked my lawyer to look into it. She did.  She asked the DA a few pertinent questions.  He looked into her questions and, after his review, he decided to drop the charges.

INNOCENT.

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

I dunno.  ask the cop.  I was not driving erratically.  I may have been doing 32 in a 25 zone.. but there was nothing erratic about my driving whatsoever.

I was arrested, but I have never admitted I drove drunk.  I did not do so.

I asked my lawyer to look into it. She did.  She asked the DA a few pertinent questions.  He looked into her questions and, after his review, he decided to drop the charges.

INNOCENT.

Ah, you drove while intoxicated l. You are just disputing the states breathalyzer. 

You used a common loophole any two-bit lawyer can use to get you off your first offense. 😂

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

Ah, you drove while intoxicated l. You are just disputing the states breathalyzer. 

You used a common loophole any two-bit lawyer can use to get you off your first offense. 😂

I was not intoxicated.  I AM disputing nothing.  I DID dispute their readings 24 years ago.  24 years ago, the district attorney agreed that my dispute was warranted.

That's a fact.  I am innocent of OUI in Maine.  INN-O-CENT

10 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

DeepCreep is a flunky and hates people.

He shouldn't be dealing with patients.

4 minutes ago, drvoke said:

He shouldn't be dealing with patients.

He can't he doesnt have a job. 

12 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

He can't he doesnt have a job. 

LOL

32 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

If there was a case the DA would have prosecuted numb nuts.

32 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

What was that loophole Bad word? 

DickBreath, he's going to kick you ass as thoroughly as I do.

32 minutes ago, maineman said:

I was not intoxicated.  I AM disputing nothing.  I DID dispute their readings 24 years ago.  24 years ago, the district attorney agreed that my dispute was warranted.

That's a fact.  I am innocent of OUI in Maine.  INN-O-CENT

Listen, dumbass. Challenging a DUI by asking for calibration documentation is rookie 101 lawyering. 

You got busted driving while drunk and pai d a lawyer to get you off. 

Just be honest. 

Listen, dumbass. Challenging a DUI by asking for calibration documentation is rookie 101 lawyering. 

You got busted driving while drunk and pai d a lawyer to get you off. 

Just be honest. 

how do you know that?  you weren't there.  

you are the dumbass by claiming to KNOW what happened in a traffic stop a quarter of a century ago on an internet chat site.

how Bad wording stupid is that???????

3 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

He's actually been a mental patient on and off through out his life. He may have a GED but he is clearly not college educated.

He's trolling you. He's pathetic. Don't expect and honest answer from him. He's a Trumproid.

Not to mention he's a fukking clown.

All of us pay for medicaid .....everyone of us.

All of us pay for Medicare .... everyone one of us

All of us pay for Social Security Insurance which we can collect on while still living ..... everyone of us.

All of the above are known for efficient and fiscally responsible managed .......

All of the above are among the few best bangs for the tax buck .....

2 hours ago, maineman said:

how do you know that?  you weren't there.  

you are the dumbass by claiming to KNOW what happened in a traffic stop a quarter of a century ago on an internet chat site.

how Bad wording stupid is that???????

Because that’s what happened.  

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Yep and an ass clown at that.

Damn, that doesn't speak well of you getting your ass handed to you by a clown. 😂

I hear medicaid is highly valued by those not paying for it. 

NOT as valued as the earnings the government confiscates from MY OWN CHILDREN, to pay for it though....

The LEFT LOVES it when the state steals earnings through force and redistributes them to those who NEVER lifted a finger to earn them.

It's called armed robbery under ANY other circumstance but it's legal when the spirit of the constitution is violated by immoral, valueless mooches on the left that continually votes themselves other people's money. 

Damn, that doesn't speak well of you getting your ass handed to you by a clown. 😂

You have never come close to beating me in a debate or battle of wits for two reasons. You are stupid and always wrong. In fact everything you know is wrong LOSER!

I hear medicaid is highly valued by those not paying for it. 

Disabled people find it valuable. It keep them alive.

NOT as valued as the earnings the government confiscates from MY OWN CHILDREN, to pay for it though....

You mean the ones you diddle?

The LEFT LOVES it when the state steals earnings through force and redistributes them to those who NEVER lifted a finger to earn them.

What's the employment rate? We have had full employ for 9 years dummy. 

It's called armed robbery under ANY other circumstance but it's legal when the spirit of the constitution is violated by immoral, valueless mooches on the left that continually votes themselves other people's money. 

Armed robbery??? LOL!! Armed robbery would be when one of the people you sell stolen pharmaceutical to put a gun in your ribs and steal you Oxycontin and then puts a couple of hot ones in you, you stupid bitch. People on Medicaid are not the reason you are a failure. The only reason you aren't wealthy is because you are stupid. Stop whining bitch.