Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

This made me spit my breakfast out!https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/17/medicaid-is-an-effective-efficient-program-highly-valued-by-its-beneficiaries-and-yet-republicans-are-relentlessly-trying-to-cut-it

In 2015, about 64 percent of hospitals reported receiving Medicare reimbursement less than actual costs and 60 percent of hospitals received Medicaid reimbursement less than actual costs.

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Did one of your psychiatric medications disagree with you? Try taking them with milk.

I don’t take any medications, dummy. 

55 minutes ago, maineman said:

go change some bedpans, "nurse".  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa

Keep repeating the ridiculous lie that RN’s change bed pans although if they want to pay me what I make to change bed pans I’d be more than happy to. 😂

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Keep repeating the ridiculous lie that RN’s change bed pans although if they want to pay me what I make to change bed pans I’d be more than happy to. 😂

keep repeating that lie that you are a nurse with a bachelor's degree.  nobody buys it.

18 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Why not? Oh, I know, because idiots like you are a waste of money.  Could that be it?

No. We see flat out ER abuse my Medicaid patients daily costing actual Americans paying net taxes, trillions. 

We need to deport any pot smoking, drug addled loser lefty not pulling their weight. 1:1 for any hard working Latino immigrant. 🤣

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

keep repeating that lie that you are a nurse with a bachelor's degree.  nobody buys it.

Much more believable that some idiot who claims he served and swore to protect the constitution he shits on every day. 😂

Hey? Tell us how you paid to get out of the DUI(s?), drunk. We like that story! 😂

Much more believable that some idiot who claims he served and swore to protect the constitution he shits on every day. 😂

Hey? Tell us how you paid to get out of the DUI, drunk. We like that story! 😂

I have never done anything but support and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

And I was innocent of any DUI.... police error, not mine.

7 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I don’t take any medications, dummy. 

There's your problem.

You just keep walking into them dum dum. Next time you try to have a match of wits with me don't come unarmed. 

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I have never done anything but support and defend the constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

And I was innocent of any DUI.... police error, not mine.

🤣Police error=I paid a lawyer to get me out of it. 

no... if the police could have produced maintenance records, they would have done so.

And again... I am innocent.... according to the constitution you claim to love.  Innocent until proven guilty.

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

no... if the police could have produced maintenance records, they would have done so.

And again... I am innocent.... according to the constitution you claim to love.  Innocent until proven guilty.

You drove while drunk. You admitted as such. 

Your lawyer used a technicality to get you off. 😂

6 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Hey? Tell us how you paid to get out of the DUI(s?), drunk. We like that story! 😂

Other people here know about your arrest record. They also know that you are not an RN.

They also know that you were completely unjustified when you punched those cops.

They also know that you don't just hate bad cops, you hate all cops because the are a symbol of the rule of law.

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

You are a liar.  (no surprise there!)

I admitted no such thing.

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Other people here know about your arrest record. They also know that you are not an RN.

They also know that you were completely unjustified when you punched those cops.

They also know that you don't just hate bad cops, you hate all cops because the are a symbol of the rule of law.

😂Just like your mom knows I got an 8 inch, thick cock. 

You are a liar.  (no surprise there!)

I admitted no such thing.

So you had no alcohol in your system? 

1 minute ago, DeepBreath said:

So you had no alcohol in your system? 

that wasn't your claim.  You said I drove drunk.  I did not.  Retract it, bitch.

that wasn't your claim.  You said I drove drunk.  I did not.  Retract it, bitch.

Ah, so you admit you drove drunk.😂

11 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

That's a whole lot smarter than punching a cop who was merely enforcing the law.  Had the cop you punched was a bad cop even if he was justified in arresting you  I would have voted you not guilty but in your case the cop was 100% right and you got off easy.

I am against qualified immunity and I am all for jury nullification. If you were a libertarian you would be out in front of court houses teaching jury nullification.

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Ah, so you admit you drove drunk.

so... besides lying about being a degreed nurse, you admit you don't even have the English language skills to understand what "I DID NOT" means?

stupid stupid clown.

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

so... besides lying about being a degreed nurse, you admit you don't even have the English language skills to understand what "I DID NOT" means?

stupid stupid clown.

You drove with alcohol in your system to the point of getting pulled over for erratic driving. 

You paid a lawyer to get you off on a commonly used technicality. 

What you won’t do is be able to use the same defense the next time you get caught driving drunk. 

6 minutes ago, maineman said:

stupid stupid clown.

He's actually been a mental patient on and off through out his life. He may have a GED but he is clearly not college educated.

He's trolling you. He's pathetic. Don't expect and honest answer from him. He's a Trumproid.

You drove with alcohol in your system to the point of getting pulled over for erratic driving. 

So you saw the police report liar?

Did you see the legal bill liar? 

What you won’t do is be able to use the same defense the next time you get caught driving drunk. 

He was not guilty but you were when you punched those cops.  Cops are keeping an eye on you for good reason. You are a known nut job.

44 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Where did he admit that liar? 

44 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Prove it. All you have done is make unsubstantiated claims. You lost your cool and battered cops. How drunk were you? I bet you were sober and normally unhinged. The cops took it easy on you.

29 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

lie

lie

I have never BEEN caught driving drunk.

LYING sack of SHIT.