Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

This made me spit my breakfast out!https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/17/medicaid-is-an-effective-efficient-program-highly-valued-by-its-beneficiaries-and-yet-republicans-are-relentlessly-trying-to-cut-it

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, maineman said:

So.... you show that more emergency room visits are made by medicaid patients than non-medicaid patients.  Big deal.  That was not your assertion.  You CLAIMED that more medicaid services were delivered at ERs than at doctor's offices.

 

Let me know when you have any proof of that.  You really aren't very bright, are you?

 

idiot.

 

 

 

 

You didn’t read through research, did you? 

 

How maby any times I have to prove Medicaid patients are using the ED instead of going to a PCP? 

 

This is is why I don’t even bother with your dumbass. 😂

 

You trying to be right and gotya moments are more important that truth and knowledge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DeepBreath said:

You didn’t read through research, did you? 

 

How maby any times I have to prove Medicaid patients are using the ED instead of going to a PCP? 

 

This is is why I don’t even bother with your dumbass. 😂

 

You trying to be right and gotya moments are more important that truth and knowledge. 

still can't find data that shows that more medicaid services are delivered at ER's than at doctor's offices?

 

why am I not surpriised?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, maineman said:

still can't find data that shows that more medicaid services are delivered at ER's than at doctor's offices?

 

why am I not surpriised?

Still can’t read? Not surprised. How many research studies you going to read that tells you Medicaid patients are using the ED for primary care? Could it be the no deductible? 😂

 

Poor Mainman. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Still can’t read? Not surprised. How many research studies you going to read that tells you Medicaid patients are using the ED for primary care? Could it be the no deductible? 😂

 

Poor Mainman. 

SOME medicaid patients are using the ER for primary care.... and they do indeed make up a large portion of patients seen in ER's.  No one has doubted that.  You have yet to prove that more medicaid services are delivered at ER's than at doctor's offices.  When you get THAT data, be sure to share it with all of us.  Until then, shut the fuck up.  You saying the same things over and over again is getting really boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, maineman said:

SOME medicaid patients are using the ER for primary care.... and they do indeed make up a large portion of patients seen in ER's.  No one has doubted that.  You have yet to prove that more medicaid services are delivered at ER's than at doctor's offices.  When you get THAT data, be sure to share it with all of us.  Until then, shut the fuck up.  You saying the same things over and over again is getting really boring.

Listen, dummy. All it takes is one ER visit to cost more than an entire year of PCP appointments. 😂

 

You stupid. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Listen, dummy. All it takes is one ER visit to cost more than an entire year of PCP appointments. 😂

 

You stupid. 

so... what you're saying is.... you've got nothing but bluster and have no data to back it up?

 

got it.  

 

run along now, you pitiful clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, maineman said:

so... what you're saying is.... you've got nothing but bluster and have no data to back it up?

 

got it.  

 

run along now, you pitiful clown.

What I’m saying is you’re an idiot. 😂

 

You’ve admitted Mediaid patients are heavily abusing the ER because they don’t have a deductible so it’s easier than going to a PCP. There’s a horrible shortage of PCP’s for Medicaid patients, but somehow you don’t think we’re spending more in ER visits than PCP visits? 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

What I’m saying is you’re an idiot. 😂

 

You’ve admitted Mediaid patients are heavily abusing the ER because they don’t have a deductible so it’s easier than going to a PCP. There’s a horrible shortage of PCP’s for Medicaid patients, but somehow you don’t think we’re spending more in ER visits than PCP visits? 😂

like I have said over and over again.. if you had the data that showed that more Medicaid services were delivered in ER's than in doctor's offices, you would have produced it long ago.  We both know you don't have that data because there is, in fact, way more Medicaid services provided through nursing homes, and managed care programs and all the other aspects of Medicaid than ER visits.... but you are not "man" (and I use that term loosely) enough to admit it.

 

and you really need to find yourself some alternative emojis.... this one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂 is getting a tad repetitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maineman said:

like I have said over and over again.. if you had the data that showed that more Medicaid services were delivered in ER's than in doctor's offices, you would have produced it long ago.  We both know you don't have that data because there is, in fact, way more Medicaid services provided through nursing homes, and managed care programs and all the other aspects of Medicaid than ER visits.... but you are not "man" (and I use that term loosely) enough to admit it.

 

and you really need to find yourself some alternative emojis.... this one 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂 is getting a tad repetitive.

Mainman hasn’t figured out that ER visits cost 10 to 20 times what a PCP visit costs and the MAJORITY of ER visits are Medicaid. 😂

 

Hey dummy? They are going to the ER instead of PCPs.... Have you not been reading my links, stupid? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Mainman hasn’t figured out that ER visits cost 10 to 20 times what a PCP visit costs and the MAJORITY of ER visits are Medicaid. 😂

 

Hey dummy? They are going to the ER instead of PCPs.... Have you not been reading my links, stupid? 

Your links do NOT show that more Medicaid services are delivered through ER’s than through doctor’s offices.  Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, maineman said:

Your links do NOT show that more Medicaid services are delivered through ER’s than through doctor’s offices.  Sorry.

That’s why they’re researching it....😂

 

You really didn’t read any of the links. Way to stay ignorant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

That’s why they’re researching it....😂

 

You really didn’t read any of the links. Way to stay ignorant. 

YOU claimed that more medicaid services were provided at ER's than at doctor's offices.  Care to retract that now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...