Sign in to follow this  
DeepBreath

This made me spit my breakfast out!https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/17/medicaid-is-an-effective-efficient-program-highly-valued-by-its-beneficiaries-and-yet-republicans-are-relentlessly-trying-to-cut-it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/17/medicaid-is-an-effective-efficient-program-highly-valued-by-its-beneficiaries-and-yet-republicans-are-relentlessly-trying-to-cut-it/?noredirect=on

HIGHLY VALUED by it's beneficiaries who AREN'T PAYING FOR IT!!!!!!!!😂

The left are nothing but a bunch of thieving entitlement mooches. 

And no....ANYONE who works in healthcare KNOWS it's not efficient at all.....

9 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/posteverything/wp/2018/01/17/medicaid-is-an-effective-efficient-program-highly-valued-by-its-beneficiaries-and-yet-republicans-are-relentlessly-trying-to-cut-it/?noredirect=on

healthcare workers like you whose job consists of changing bed pans really are not qualified to talk about the efficiency of MEDICAID.

Seeing as how thriving Liberal states with awesome economies make most of the money and pay most of the taxes in America, I don't get the red staters turning down our awesome offer to cover their medical costs.  They already take so much charity from us as it is...what gives?

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

healthcare workers like you whose job consists of changing bed pans really are not qualified to talk about the efficiency of MEDICAID.

Except I am as a BSN, RN.

1. You don’t pay someone a median salary of 70 grand to change bed pans, idiot. 

2. A BSN is an actual research, evidence based practice degree. That certainly qualifies me, dumbass. 

1 minute ago, splunch said:

Seeing as how thriving Liberal states with awesome economies make most of the money and pay most of the taxes in America, I don't get the red staters turning down our awesome offer to cover their medical costs.  They already take so much charity from us as it is...what gives?

You mean the most fiscally irresponsible states? 😂

9 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

2. A BSN is an actual research, evidence based practice degree. That certainly qualifies me, dumbass. 

sure you are, nurse.

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Yes, I am. 

so you say... I, for one, doubt your honesty.

And gosh....if that BOTHERS you somehow, "nurse", maybe you should look in the fucking mirror, you pitiful clown.  Do I need to go rub your silly clown nose in all the posts where you have doubted MY military service, ass hole?

Medicaid means that people who have access to a doctor in a doctor's office do not seek care in ER facilities that are vastly more expensive.

DeepCreep is as silly as his silly clown avatar looks.

6 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

All of us pay for medicaid .....everyone of us.

All of us pay for Medicare .... everyone one of us

All of us pay for Social Security Insurance which we can collect on while still living ..... everyone of us.

Some still pay for all of the above if we still work = always contributing.

Your sources come under the heading as "MISINFORMATION" and/or bullish-t madness.

All of us pay for Social Security Insurance which we can collect on while still living ..... everyone of us.

All of the above are known for efficient and fiscally responsible managed .......

5 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

none of the above protects you from being some part dumbass ...... as you have demonstrated.

"Medicaid achieves these outcomes at a rate a spending growth that’s far below that of private insurance. Between 1987 and 2015, spending per beneficiary grew by about 4 percent per year for Medicaid, compared to about 7 percent for private coverage."

Thanks for pointing out an excellent argument in favor of single-payer

6 hours ago, maineman said:

so you say... I, for one, doubt your honesty.

And gosh....if that BOTHERS you somehow, "nurse", maybe you should look in the fucking mirror, you pitiful clown.  Do I need to go rub your silly clown nose in all the posts where you have doubted MY military service, ass hole?

Why would anything online bother me? 

2 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Why would anything online bother me? 

I don't know... you seem to get all butt hurt when someone asks the logical question:  how can a moron as stupid as you are claim to have higher education?  Deal with it...few people on here buy your bullshit.  I certainly know I don't.

1 hour ago, merrill said:

Some still pay for all of the above if we still work = always contributing.

Your sources come under the heading as "MISINFORMATION" and/or bullish-t madness.

FALSE, IDIOT. 

60% of Americans gets MORE back in transfers than they pay in federal income taxes......

MOST of those get more back in food stamps than they pay in ANY And ALL taxes. 

MOST AMERICANS are NET DRAINS ON THE SYSTEM, MORON. 

none of the above protects you from being some part dumbass ...... as you have demonstrated.

You are one of the DUMBEST posters on the board, MORON. 😂

"Medicare will save money while projected to cost between 32-70 EXTRA TRILLION over 10 years!!!!" 😂

You are a COMPLETELY indoctrinated IDIOT looking for a free ride. 

13 minutes ago, maineman said:

I don't know... you seem to get all butt hurt when someone asks the logical question:  how can a moron as stupid as you are claim to have higher education?  Deal with it...few people on here buy your bullshit.  I certainly know I don't.

I seem? 😂 I'll consider the source. 

7 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Did one of your psychiatric medications disagree with you? Try taking them with milk.

All of the above are known for efficient and fiscally responsible managed .......

All of the above are among the few best bangs for the tax buck .....

36 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Sure thing, Admiral. 

LOL

It's "Commander", flunky.  Get it right next time.

43 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I seem? 😂 I'll consider the source. 

go change some bedpans, "nurse".  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaa

8 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Why not? Oh, I know, because idiots like you are a waste of money.  Could that be it?