Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

NRA OFFICIALLY DECLARED TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

17 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

and what came of this "treason"?

A lot of NRA members quit. Ollie North quit them.

17 minutes ago, Chiseler said:

if nothing then all your little op ed boils down to is nothing but fiction

The idea of you having a functioning brain is nothing but fiction.  You need to be careful what you let out of you treasonous lie hole.

Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution states “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving aid and comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.”
azmoderate.com/2013/05/06/charging-the-national-rifle-association-with-treason-against-the-uni…

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

A lot of NRA members quit. Ollie North quit them.

The idea of you having a functioning brain is nothing but fiction.  You need to be careful what you let out of you treasonous lie hole.

Article 3, Section 3 of the United States Constitution states “Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving aid and comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.”
azmoderate.com/2013/05/06/charging-the-national-rifle-association-with-treason-against-the-uni…

so nothing came of what you claimed was "treason" and all the story boils down to is a bad work of fiction?

283979764_7f86e010c4.jpg

k thanks. 

On 9/8/2019 at 2:50 PM, Chuck! said:

Nothing justifies mass murder.

3 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You are a dishonest dick. 

OK Mouth
You tell us.

WHAT justifies mass murder?

On 9/8/2019 at 2:50 PM, Chuck! said:

How does Mass murder justify exceeding government's constituted authority to make law abiding citizens defenseless?

Allowing your people to have guns is insane.

I don't own any people, dumbass, but you sure sound like a white southern plantation owner talking to another white plantation owner that you think goes too easy on his slaves.

A well regulated militia  does not mean every idiot should be allowed to have a gun.

What does a well regulated militia have to do with it, Dumbass?
Is English not your first language?

On 9/5/2019 at 11:56 PM, RussianDisinformation said:

I am a ignorant fuck

Nra  called a "terrorist organization" by the terrorist against America Demorats. Go Figure!

On 9/6/2019 at 7:08 AM, Persepolis said:

There is no doubt that the NRA is a terrorist organization.

They continue to lie about the need for guns in the U.S.A., including assault weapons, when in fact, it's more about the fact that the NRA can squeeze millions of $$$ from those who they scare into thinking the government will take their guns away from them.

The corruption and greed at the NRA is massive, and it's last president, Oliver North said so, claiming that Wayne LaPierre wanted $6 million in bonus to buy a house!!!

The NRA enables mass murderers, crackpots, and criminals to acquire all the guns, and all the ammo they want without background checks or limits of any kind, and as a result 40,000 people die from gun shots each year.

The NRA also corrupts our government, and has colluded with Russia to transfer money to Trump and the GOP, who they dictate to.

The NRA is not an organization that any decent or patriotic American would belong to, and it should be declared a "terrorist organization" by the Congress!

Over FIVE MILLION strong puzzy!

3 hours ago, 123urout said:

Just call me the WMSAT World's Most Sought After Tech. I was able to track the sun when NASA couldn't!!!!!!!!! I am smarter than all the scientists at NASA COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a car that runs on water!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am able to give myself blow jobs!!!!!!! Obama is a Muslim!!!!! I'm gonna marry both Sarah and Bristol Palin. I will make them have pandemic orgasms!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK

1 hour ago, jerrykramer64fan said:

Over FIVE MILLION strong puzzy! AND DYING!

Gun owners are now seeing that the NRA run by traitors and Russians. Oliver North got booted because he discovered massive corruption and treason within the NRA!

DEATH TO ENEMIES OF AMERICA!

NRA Rapidly Losing Members And Money As Gun Sales Drop. The NRA is losing membership fees, and it’s running up huge deficits as a result. These grim findings, based on an audit obtained by OpenSecrets, raise doubts about the long-term prospects of the radical gun lobbying group. Sep 24 2018

NRA controversy: Oliver North ousted as president after ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/04/27/nra-chief-wayne-lapierre-claims-hes...

National Rifle Association President Oliver North has been ousted after an alleged extortion scheme within the group’s highest-ranking officials came to light on Friday. In a statement, North ...

Gun owners are now seeing that the NRA run by traitors and Russians. Oliver North got booted because he discovered massive corruption and treason within the NRA!

^^^^^FAKE NEWS FROM A RUSSIAN WHORE

8 hours ago, Chuck! said:

OK Mouth
You tell us.

WHAT justifies mass murder?

Ask you buddies over at Stormfront and the NRA.  As I see it, Lincoln should have order the execution of every member of the Confederacy.  

Treason also justifies executing every last traitor. 

I don't own any people, dumbass, but you sure sound like a white southern plantation owner talking to another white plantation owner that you think goes too easy on his slaves.

You would know, they are your heroes. You believe that owning human beings is OK and you think that traitors should not be punished whereas I would guillotine every last one of them starting at their toes and working my way up by one inch increments.

What does a well regulated militia have to do with it, Dumbass?

It means that pieces of deranged shit like you should not have anything more deadly than squirt guns. 

Is English not your first language?

Are you asking for lessons comrade?

10 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

^^^^^FAKE NEWS FROM A RUSSIAN WHORE

You need to knock it off Ruskie. Russia is dying and we will be occupying it soon. We already know where you are. Stay drunk loser.

You need to knock it off Ruskie. Russia is dying and we will be occupying it soon. We already know where you are. Stay drunk loser.

Why don't you move out of Russia then? Oh yeah, you love sucking Putin dick

9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Why don't you move out of Russia then?

I fight for democratic values.

9 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Oh yeah, you love sucking Putin dick

That's what Trump and the Republicans do.

See the source image

Poor Russian whore has to copy what other people say!!!

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

^^^Poor Russian whore has to copy what other people say!!!^^^

I know you are too stupid drunk to have an original thought. It must be tough for you losers now with a lot of the Fox News hosts telling the truth about Trump.

24 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I know you are too stupid drunk to have an original thought. It must be tough for you losers now with a lot of the Fox News hosts telling the truth about Trump.

You poor Russian whore, thanks for proving my point!!

6 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

comrade?

If telling lies is your only means of discussion, it says much more about your position than mine. 

I won’t even bother quote all the lies in your post

Suffice it to say it is entirely false 

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:01 AM, RussianDisinformation said:

Learn how to count dick head. guilluamezenz created one of those dum dum. 

Eat a cock loser.

Either way you're one hell of a bastard and should meet the fate bastards deserve !

Can't you hear Hussain bin Barak  the illegal, undocumented muslim terrorist infiltrator is calling you to go lick his butt clean ?

GET GOING BASTARD !

6 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

.  .  .  whereas I would guillotine every last one of them starting at their toes and working my way up by one inch increments.

That is  IF you had a chance, before being tarred, feathered and strung up a lamp post together with all your dear ones !

Jizz's Crisis  .  .  .  do I hate radical libtards !

I could inflict unbearable pain to bastards like you !

Forget the inquisition !

And maybe the time will come when I can do that legally !

SOON ! 

15 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

That is  IF you had a chance, before being tarred, feathered and strung up a lamp post together with all your dear ones !

Tell that to Putin troll and tell him to get you an English keyboard you pathetic Russian troll tard.

Jizz's Crisis  .  .  .  do I hate radical libtards !

In Russia law and order and patriotism is a radical concept.

I could inflict unbearable pain to bastards like you !

Back at you loser. You Russian live in pain everyday because Russia is a shit hole thanks to Putin.

Forget the inquisition !

And maybe the time will come when I can do that legally !

SOON ! 

When Putin and TrumpleThinSkin are gone there will be bounties on trash like you. 

16 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Either way you're one hell of a bastard and should meet the fate bastards deserve !

What would that be you pathetic keyboard dick stroker?

Can't you hear Hussain bin Barak  the illegal, undocumented muslim terrorist infiltrator is calling you to go lick his butt clean ?

Now you have totally lost it. You are not drunk enough yet.

GET GOING BASTARD !

Get blowing loser. Russia sucks. Only the rich people in Russia are allowed to have guns. When Putin is gone the US will be arming the peasants. Bye assholes.

3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Call me WMSAT for short.

I've made you famous loser! I have that power dummy. Now go fuck your mom.

Not only is 123urout  ONE of the world's most sought after techs, the world's greatest investor who doubles his money on one stock, the world's most greatest economist, the inventor of sun tracking device when NASA could not do it, the builder of a car that runs on water, and just when you thought he was the reincarnation of Tesla and JP Morgan we find out that he is reinventing the English language.
www.liberalforum.org/topic/224819-123urout-the-world-most-sought-after-tech/

123urout: The World Most Sought After Tech - No Holds ...

https://www.liberalforum.org/topic/224819-123urout-the-world-most-sought-after-tech

Jan 12, 2018 · The World Most Sought After Tech. 123urout, tell us how you were able to track the sun when NASA was unable to do so. We want to know. Tell us about that car that you converted to run on water and go cross country on only 9 gallons of water and tell us why you water powered car in not in production anywhere in the world.

LMAO! The NRA is a terrorist organization. LOL! I didn't realize I was a terrorist all this time? LMAO! This thread still cracks me up.