Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

NRA OFFICIALLY DECLARED TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

3 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

You should be worried about the 30,000+ gangs and the almost 1 million gang members who are all armed illegally in this nation which makes your little non-issue a moot  Point.

See the source image

Not only are using what aboutism you are posting lies

You fu cking racist....

You are a desperate loser who wears a bra and panties under you KKK robe.

A mass shooting means more than one....

You lied again liar. A "mass shooting" is an incident involving multiple victims of firearm violence The FBI defines a "mass murder" as "four or more murdered during an event with no "cooling-off period" between the murders."

And those gangs kill more than one daily all over the country.....

See the source image

297 Mass Shootings So Far 335 Dead 1219 Wounded

War zones are safer that Trumpistan, 

You need to be hanged from a light post for fomenting racial hatred.....

You and you retarded family knows a about hanging people. 

According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites. More than 73 percent of lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states.[9] According to the Equal Justice Initiative, 4,084 African-Americans were lynched between 1877 and 1950 in the South.[10]

170px-Lynching-1889.jpg

Who do you think you are fooling .....

Are the ....... dots now a substitute for the question mark? ..................................??????????

It's time to purge your gene pool with a bottle of Clorox liar.

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

This is a big nothing. It is only San Francisco that is doing this. They and the City of Bizerkley have been doing stupid leftist stunts like this for years. The NRA isn't a terrorist group. They don't threaten, let alone kill people. This is tribalism politics gone too far. The moment you start labeling your political competition as evil, you have crossed the line from reasonable opposition to fanatical opposition and that is never a good thing. 

They promote terrorism by proxy an they are owned by Russia now. 

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties ...

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to ...

NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources than earlier ...

Anyone who defends the NRA is a fool of a terrorist and should be on the terror watch list.

12 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

They promote terrorism by proxy an they are owned by Russia now. 

Depth Of Russian Politician's Cultivation Of NRA Ties ...

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to ...

NRA got more money from Russia-linked sources than earlier ...

Anyone who defends the NRA is a fool of a terrorist and should be on the terror watch list.

Your notion here is nuts. I am an NRA member. I guess I should be on "the" government watch list. What is "the government watch list"? 

The whole Russian boogieman thing the left cooked up is old. You have bought into the conspiracies my friend. 

28 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Your notion here is nuts. I am an NRA member. I guess I should be on "the" government watch list. What is "the government watch list"?

Facts are not notions traitor.  You should be on the terrorist watch list because you are lying for Putin

The whole Russian boogieman thing the left cooked up is old. You have bought into the conspiracies my friend. 

Prove it traitor. The fact that Russia has been funding the NRA is indisputable. A lying sack of pus like you throwing false claims is treason.  Why do you think Oliver North quit the NRA dum dum.

NRA President Oliver North leaving gun rights group amid ...

Oliver North ousted at NRA as ‘dirty laundry’ aired at ...

Get a clue retard!

14 hours ago, Persepolis said:

Spare me your self-defense b.s. I've lived a long life, and once had a gun pointed at me over a parking spot. I looked the shooter in the eyes, and asked, "Is going to prison for life, worth a parking spot?"

He drove away.

Owning a gun means it's more likely your family will suffer from tragedy from having it on your person or in the house.

Guns are a plague in America, and there are many countries around the world that do not allow them, and the populations of those countries have lower crime rates, and far lower murders and suicides than we do.

I'm alive because I had a gun and knew how to use it.

I love the incessant B.S. from the gun banners about some time they stared down a guy with a gun like they were using the Jedi Mind trick on them.  They ALL have some ridiculous story about such crap, and it's just so phucking laughable.

16 hours ago, Persepolis said:

Spare me your self-defense b.s. I've lived a long life, and once had a gun pointed at me over a parking spot. I looked the shooter in the eyes, and asked, "Is going to prison for life, worth a parking spot?"

He drove away.

Owning a gun means it's more likely your family will suffer from tragedy from having it on your person or in the house.

Guns are a plague in America, and there are many countries around the world that do not allow them, and the populations of those countries have lower crime rates, and far lower murders and suicides than we do.

I want all white  men in Boston to give up their guns to the their local police dept.

I want all democrats to lay down their guns.

Will your tribe comply with my request?       😯

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

I want all white  men in Boston to give up their guns to the their local police dept.

I want all democrats to lay down their guns.

Will your tribe comply with my request?       😯

What's it like to want?

8 hours ago, Spartan said:

I'm alive because I had a gun and knew how to use it.

I love the incessant B.S. from the gun banners about some time they stared down a guy with a gun like they were using the Jedi Mind trick on them.  They ALL have some ridiculous story about such crap, and it's just so phucking laughable.

Not nearly as hilarious as your "I had a gun and knew how to use it" fantasy. The fact is, you could be armed to the teeth, and still be mowed down by a madman who opens fire when you least suspect it. And then there's the grim statistics about how many gun owners wind up having it used on themselves.

On 9/5/2019 at 10:56 PM, RussianDisinformation said:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09/05/san-francisco-passes-a-resolution-declaring-the-nra-a-domestic-terror-organization/23807601/

• The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association to be a domestic terror organization in the wake of a series of devastating mass shootings.
  • The Board of Supervisors charged that the NRA "spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence" and "promotes extremist positions."
  • For decades, the NRA has thwarted lawmakers' and activists' efforts to enact stricter gun laws — even those with broad public support, like universal background checks — at both the federal and state level.
  • An NRA spokeswoman slammed the motion as a "reckless assault on a law-abiding organization, its members and the freedoms they all stand for" in a statement to the Post.

This description also fits the ALEC GOP ...... no question about it.

14 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

Not only are using what aboutism you are posting lies

You are a desperate loser who wears a bra and panties under you KKK robe.

You lied again liar. A "mass shooting" is an incident involving multiple victims of firearm violence The FBI defines a "mass murder" as "four or more murdered during an event with no "cooling-off period" between the murders."

See the source image

297 Mass Shootings So Far 335 Dead 1219 Wounded

War zones are safer that Trumpistan, 

You and you retarded family knows a about hanging people. 

According to the Tuskegee Institute, 4,743 people were lynched between 1882 and 1968 in the United States, including 3,446 African Americans and 1,297 whites. More than 73 percent of lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states.[9] According to the Equal Justice Initiative, 4,084 African-Americans were lynched between 1877 and 1950 in the South.[10]

170px-Lynching-1889.jpg

Are the ....... dots now a substitute for the question mark? ..................................??????????

It's time to purge your gene pool with a bottle of Clorox liar.

Crossing the Street, Riding a Bicycle, Kills More Americans than Rifles Do

9,215 Mourners attend a memorial service to remember the victims of Sunday morning's mass shooting in the Oregon District of nearby Dayton on August 05, 2019 in Springfield, Ohio. Nine people were killed and another 27 injured when a gunman identified as 24-year-old Connor Betts opened fire with a AR-15 style …Scott Olson/Getty

AWR HAWKINS

6 Sep 20197,244

3:40

The left’s relentless push to ban commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles under the guise of safety overlooks the fact that Americans face numerous things that cause exponentially more death than rifles on a daily basis.

Consider Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statistics from 2017, the most recent year of complete data. The total number of firearm-related deaths was 39,773. Roughly two-thirds of that figure, 23,854, were firearm-related suicides, with the remaining 15,919 being a combination of the approximately 500 accidental gun deaths that occur annually coupled with just over 15,000 firearm-related homicides.

If we break down the firearm-related homicides via FBI crime statistics, we see that handguns were far and away the common firearm for murder. The FBI reported 7,032 murders with a handgun verses 403 murders with a rifle, and 264 with a shotgun, in cases where the firearm was identifiable.

If we take the 403 rifle murders a year and divide by 365 it comes out to 1.1, which means 1.1 Americans die in a rifle-related murder each day. We must not overlook the fact that the 403 murders with a rifle are murders with rifles of all kinds, i.e., bolt action, lever action, breech action, pump, and semiautomatic. If we narrowed the category to only include AR-15s, AK-47s, or similar semiautomatics, the number of Americans killed daily would be even lower than 1.1.

Now, with the aid of charts released by the CDC, as well as CDC special reports, studies by schools such as Johns Hopkins University, crime statistics from the FBI, and coverage from Breitbart News, consider 10 other causes of death that literally eclipse the number of daily deaths involving a rifle: 

1. Daily Heart Disease Deaths: 1,773
2. Daily Cancer Deaths: 1,641
3. Daily Medical Malpractice Deaths: 685
4. Daily Accident Deaths: 465 
5. Daily Lower Respiratory Disease Deaths: 439
6. Daily Stroke Deaths: 401
7. Daily Alzheimer Deaths: 332
8. Daily Diabetes Deaths: 229
9. Daily Drug Deaths: 192
10. Flu: 152

For those who argue that rifle deaths ought to be compared to deaths by other voluntary activities, rather than disease, consider the following six examples:

1. Daily Drunk Driving Deaths: 29
2. Daily Deaths from Crossing the Street: 16
3. Daily Distracted Driving Deaths: 9
4. Daily Deaths by Knives and Other Sharp Instruments: 4
5. Daily Deaths from Bicycles: 2.7
6. Daily Deaths by Hammers and Other Blunt Objects: 1.27

Again, the daily number of deaths from all types of rifles combined is 1.1.

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:33 AM, Persepolis said:

He drove away.

Phuk-head people are the plague, not guns. Guns are what stand between us and phuk-head people when the law cannot be there.

2 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

9,215 Mourners attend a memorial service to remember the victims of Sunday morning's mass shooting in the Oregon District of nearby Dayton on August 05, 2019 in Springfield, Ohio. Nine people were killed and another 27 injured when a gunman identified as 24-year-old Connor Betts opened fire with a AR-15 style …Scott Olson/Getty

AWR HAWKINS

6 Sep 20197,244

The left’s relentless push to ban commonly-owned semiautomatic rifles under the guise of safety overlooks the fact that Americans face numerous things that cause exponentially more death than rifles on a daily basis.

Consider Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) statistics from 2017, the most recent year of complete data. The total number of firearm-related deaths was 39,773. Roughly two-thirds of that figure, 23,854, were firearm-related suicides, with the remaining 15,919 being a combination of the approximately 500 accidental gun deaths that occur annually coupled with just over 15,000 firearm-related homicides.

If we break down the firearm-related homicides via FBI crime statistics, we see that handguns were far and away the common firearm for murder. The FBI reported 7,032 murders with a handgun verses 403 murders with a rifle, and 264 with a shotgun, in cases where the firearm was identifiable.

If we take the 403 rifle murders a year and divide by 365 it comes out to 1.1, which means 1.1 Americans die in a rifle-related murder each day. We must not overlook the fact that the 403 murders with a rifle are murders with rifles of all kinds, i.e., bolt action, lever action, breech action, pump, and semiautomatic. If we narrowed the category to only include AR-15s, AK-47s, or similar semiautomatics, the number of Americans killed daily would be even lower than 1.1.

Now, with the aid of charts released by the CDC, as well as CDC special reports, studies by schools such as Johns Hopkins University, crime statistics from the FBI, and coverage from Breitbart News, consider 10 other causes of death that literally eclipse the number of daily deaths involving a rifle: 

For those who argue that rifle deaths ought to be compared to deaths by other voluntary activities, rather than disease, consider the following six examples:

AWR Hawkins is an award-winning Second Amendment columnist for Breitbart News and the writer/curator of Down Range with AWR Hawkins, a weekly newsletter focused on all things Second Amendment, also for Breitbart News. He is the political analyst for Armed American Radio. Follow him on Twitter: @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at awrhawkins@breitbart.com. Sign up to get Down Range at breitbart.com/downrange.

You still resort to whataboutism. Then you use known propaganda site Breitbart.

See the source image

Gun violence in the United States. The rate of firearm deaths per 100,000 people rose from 10.3 per 100,000 in 1999 to 12 per 100,000 in 2017, with 109 people dying per day. The ownership and control of guns are among the most widely debated issues in the country. Sep 7 2019

1 hour ago, Libswatter said:

Phuk-head people are the plague, not guns. Guns are what stand between us and phuk-head people when the law cannot be there.

Spoken like the jerk-off you are. Plenty of countries live without guns, and morons like you wouldn't be allowed in.

4 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

AWR HAWKINS

6 Sep 20197,244

How do any of the above justify mass murder or even one murder by assault weapons?  I say to you stick it in your ear!

50 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Spoken like the jerk-off you are. Plenty of countries live without guns, and morons like you wouldn't be allowed in.

Is that all ya got? pretty weak. Once again, you talk shyt about things you know nothing about. I've had passports since 1956 and have filled many and have had extra pages added. For several years I had three passports; one personal and two Official, so that I could travel on one while the other was sent off getting visas. The only country I was denied entry to was Mexico back in 1970 because I had long hair and a surfboard. I've since been back several times. Why don't you sit down and shut up until you know something.

6 hours ago, Persepolis said:

Not nearly as hilarious as your "I had a gun and knew how to use it" fantasy.

I love how gun haters get so hysterical at even the hint of the idea that people might actually be successful in defending themselves.  Nope, sorry; I was attacked by a homicidal criminal and I defended myself successfully and survived.  Not a fantasy; but simple reality.  Deal with it.

The fact is, you could be armed to the teeth, and still be mowed down by a madman who opens fire when you least suspect it.

Gee, must be why we don't arm the cops.  Oh, wait....

"The fact is" that you're full of crap.

And then there's the grim statistics about how many gun owners wind up having it used on themselves.

No such statistics, because it happens so rarely as to be a statistical anomaly.

I get it: you quail at the thought of actually having to stand up and defend yourself and your family, so you never stop rationalizing how your personal failing is actually somehow a virtue. 

15 minutes ago, merrill said:

How do any of the above justify mass murder or even one murder by assault weapons?  I say to you stick it in your ear!

Nothing justifies mass murder.
How does Mass murder justify exceeding government's constituted authority to make law abiding citizens defenseless?

Mass murders are a call to arms, not a call to disarm

12 hours ago, Chiseler said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51582/nra-sues-san-francisco-labeling-it-terrorist-james-barrett

NRA Sues San Francisco For Labeling It ‘Terrorist Organization’

And they will lose even more money.

When discovery is done more NRA treason will be found.

The NRA has deep ties to accused Russian spy Maria Butina

The Russian Spy Who Infiltrated The NRA. She started a business with Paul Erickson, a decades-long Republican Party activist. And she served as a special assistant to the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank, Alexander Torshin, a former Russian senator belonging to Vladimir Putin’s political party with alleged ties to the Russian mob world.

10 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

And they will lose even more money.

When discovery is done more NRA treason will be found.

The NRA has deep ties to accused Russian spy Maria Butina

The Russian Spy Who Infiltrated The NRA. She started a business with Paul Erickson, a decades-long Republican Party activist. And she served as a special assistant to the deputy governor of Russia’s central bank, Alexander Torshin, a former Russian senator belonging to Vladimir Putin’s political party with alleged ties to the Russian mob world.

and what came of this "treason"?

if nothing then all your little op ed boils down to is nothing but fiction

SOUND THE ALARM, KIDS!

someone accused of being a russian spy joined the nra!

283979764_7f86e010c4.jpg

On 9/7/2019 at 5:00 AM, kfools said:

Hah!

No self respecting bible thumper is gonna listen to them man! No fags are allowed in the club. Now a few fags made their own club where they combine some sort of Christian hudu with their lack of ability to control butt pumping but they aren't real Christians so we don't actually care. 

Image result for joel olsteen megachurch

Speak up, kfools, I can't hear you over the roar of the thousands of fake Christian Trump voters.

NRA OFFICIALLY DECLARED TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

One day this will be a headline of The Washington Post. That will be a great day.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:50 PM, Chuck! said:

Nothing justifies mass murder.
How does Mass murder justify exceeding government's constituted authority to make law abiding citizens defenseless?

Mass murders are a call to arms, not a call to disarm

You are a dishonest dick. 

Allowing your people to have guns is insane. A well regulated militia  does not mean every idiot should be allowed to have a gun.