Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

NRA OFFICIALLY DECLARED TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

18 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09/05/san-francisco-passes-a-resolution-declaring-the-nra-a-domestic-terror-organization/23807601/

• The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association to be a domestic terror organization in the wake of a series of devastating mass shootings.
  • The Board of Supervisors charged that the NRA "spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence" and "promotes extremist positions."
  • For decades, the NRA has thwarted lawmakers' and activists' efforts to enact stricter gun laws — even those with broad public support, like universal background checks — at both the federal and state level.
  • An NRA spokeswoman slammed the motion as a "reckless assault on a law-abiding organization, its members and the freedoms they all stand for" in a statement to the Post.

I loathe the NRA but I even I think this is stupid.  

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

We know that moron.  Try reading this again.

NRA Rapidly Losing Members And Money As Gun Sales Drop Let that one sink in dum dum.

The NRA is losing membership fees, and it’s running up huge deficits as a result. This means bad news for the NRA

These grim findings, based on an audit obtained by OpenSecrets, raise doubts about the long-term prospects of the radical gun lobbying group. Sep 24 2018

😂 Keep dreaming, fag. 

Image result for nra   treason

The NRA executive officers, both past and present, should be tried for mass murder and terrorism. As should those facilitating their terror campaign. They should ALL be executed.

22 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09/05/san-francisco-passes-a-resolution-declaring-the-nra-a-domestic-terror-organization/23807601/

• The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association to be a domestic terror organization in the wake of a series of devastating mass shootings.
  • The Board of Supervisors charged that the NRA "spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence" and "promotes extremist positions."
  • For decades, the NRA has thwarted lawmakers' and activists' efforts to enact stricter gun laws — even those with broad public support, like universal background checks — at both the federal and state level.
  • An NRA spokeswoman slammed the motion as a "reckless assault on a law-abiding organization, its members and the freedoms they all stand for" in a statement to the Post.

Officially? 

Ya, that's about as official as the Secret spy detective badge you got in your serial box this morning. 

NRA a Terrorist Organization? Well, the Organization is full of TERRIFIED little boys, that's for sure.

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Officially? 

That's right dum dum. San Francisco officially declared the Russia run NRA a terrorist group. 

2 hours ago, kfools said:

Ya, that's about as official as the Secret spy detective badge you got in your serial box this morning. 

I think you meant to say cereal box.

56 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

That's right dum dum. San Francisco officially declared the Russia run NRA a terrorist group. 

I think you meant to say cereal box.

Good point.

That's about as official as a gay preacher. 

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

Good point.

That's about as official as a gay preacher. 

Lots of televangelist preacher like Joel Olsteen are gayer than the movie Twilight and Senator Lindsey Graham.

See the source image

2 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Lots of televangelist preacher like Joel Olsteen are gayer than the movie Twilight and Senator Lindsey Graham.

See the source image

Hah!

No self respecting bible thumper is gonna listen to them man! No fags are allowed in the club. Now a few fags made their own club where they combine some sort of Christian hudu with their lack of ability to control butt pumping but they aren't real Christians so we don't actually care. 

On 9/6/2019 at 12:57 AM, BeAChooser said:

And you are officially declared in violation of the 5 new threads in 24 hour forum rule …

That’s SIX.

Reported.

This is a badly unenforced rule.    Lots of libs here break it.    

15 hours ago, Libswatter said:

Damn! You are one simple minded phuk! I feel I need a gun to protect my person, family, my friends and my property. You get that way when you are accosted by a young man with a revolver pointed at your head at night in Baltimore. Get the picture? I ensured he was unable to shoot me with it!

Spare me your self-defense b.s. I've lived a long life, and once had a gun pointed at me over a parking spot. I looked the shooter in the eyes, and asked, "Is going to prison for life, worth a parking spot?"

He drove away.

Owning a gun means it's more likely your family will suffer from tragedy from having it on your person or in the house.

Guns are a plague in America, and there are many countries around the world that do not allow them, and the populations of those countries have lower crime rates, and far lower murders and suicides than we do.

On 9/5/2019 at 11:56 PM, RussianDisinformation said:

The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring

They would pass a resolution about anything they disagree with and could get away with.

They have people openly chiting in the streets and they spend thier time on a meaningless piece of legislation

On 9/6/2019 at 12:39 AM, DeepBreath said:

San Francisco? 😂

🤣

yeah, the epicenter of moral value.

Just now, Persepolis said:

Spare me your self-defense b.s. I've lived a long life, and once had a gun pointed at me over a parking spot. I looked the shooter in the eyes, and asked, "Is going to prison for life, worth a parking spot?"

He drove away.

Owning a gun means it's more likely your family will suffer from tragedy from having it on your person or in the house.

Guns are a plague in America, and there are many countries around the world that do not allow them, and the populations of those countries have lower crime rates, and far lower murders and suicides than we do.

Name them and their respective populations......

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

They would pass a resolution about anything they disagree with and could get away with.

They have people openly chiting in the streets and they spend thier time on a meaningless piece of legislation

Did some whack you in the head or have you always been a retard.

There have been more mass shootings than days this year

Mass shootings in U.S. 2019: There have been more mass ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shootings-2019...

Sep 01, 2019 · The past two years came close, with 346 mass shootings in 2017 and 340 in 2018. By the numbers: America's deadliest mass shootings 40 photos First published on July 31, 2019 / 5:16 PM

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

Did some whack you in the head or have you always been a retard.

There have been more mass shootings than days this year

Mass shootings in U.S. 2019: There have been more mass ...

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mass-shootings-2019...

Sep 01, 2019 · The past two years came close, with 346 mass shootings in 2017 and 340 in 2018. By the numbers: America's deadliest mass shootings 40 photos First published on July 31, 2019 / 5:16 PM

Yep and they are a result of you and your ilk and your assault on America ....

Take a well deserved bow ...cupcake.

5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Yep and they are a result of you and your ilk and your assault on America ....

Take a well deserved bow ...cupcake.

Black men are Bad wording your mother, sister, wife and daughter.

Your people are the mass shooters and you know it liar. It has to do with your small dicks.

The Role of the Penis in Republican Politics | Psychology ...

Does Donald Trump Have Klinefelter Syndrome? - snopes.com

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

Black men are Bad wording your mother, sister, wife and daughter.

Your people are the mass shooters and you know it liar. It has to do with your small dicks.

The Role of the Penis in Republican Politics | Psychology ...

Does Donald Trump Have Klinefelter Syndrome? - snopes.com

You should be worried about the 30,000+ gangs and the almost 1 million gang members who are all armed illegally in this nation which makes your little non-issue a moot 

Point.

You fu cking racist....

A mass shooting means more than one....

And those gangs kill more than one daily all over the country.....

You need to be hanged from a light post for fomenting racial hatred.....

Who do you think you are fooling .....

On 9/5/2019 at 8:56 PM, RussianDisinformation said:

This is a big nothing. It is only San Francisco that is doing this. They and the City of Bizerkley have been doing stupid leftist stunts like this for years. The NRA isn't a terrorist group. They don't threaten, let alone kill people. This is tribalism politics gone too far. The moment you start labeling your political competition as evil, you have crossed the line from reasonable opposition to fanatical opposition and that is never a good thing.