Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

NRA OFFICIALLY DECLARED TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09/05/san-francisco-passes-a-resolution-declaring-the-nra-a-domestic-terror-organization/23807601/

• The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association to be a domestic terror organization in the wake of a series of devastating mass shootings.
  • The Board of Supervisors charged that the NRA "spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence" and "promotes extremist positions."
  • For decades, the NRA has thwarted lawmakers' and activists' efforts to enact stricter gun laws — even those with broad public support, like universal background checks — at both the federal and state level.
  • An NRA spokeswoman slammed the motion as a "reckless assault on a law-abiding organization, its members and the freedoms they all stand for" in a statement to the Post.

And you are officially declared in violation of the 5 new threads in 24 hour forum rule …

That’s SIX.

Reported.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

And you are officially declared in violation of the 5 new threads in 24 hour forum rule …

That’s SIX.

Reported.

Learn how to count dick head. guilluamezenz created one of those dum dum. 

Eat a cock loser.

6 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Learn how to count dick head. guilluamezenz created one of those dum dum. 

So I see.   Not count but read, yes.    I apologize.   I'll let management know you are in compliance ... at this time.  B)

5 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

So I see.   Not count but read, yes.    I apologize.   I'll let management know you are in compliance ... at this time.  B)

Putin called, he wants you to lick his balls but I told him you are now my bitch.

1 hour ago, RussianDisinformation said:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/09/05/san-francisco-passes-a-resolution-declaring-the-nra-a-domestic-terror-organization/23807601/

• The San Francisco Board of Supervisors passed a resolution declaring the National Rifle Association to be a domestic terror organization in the wake of a series of devastating mass shootings.
  • The Board of Supervisors charged that the NRA "spreads propaganda that misinforms and aims to deceive the public about the dangers of gun violence" and "promotes extremist positions."
  • For decades, the NRA has thwarted lawmakers' and activists' efforts to enact stricter gun laws — even those with broad public support, like universal background checks — at both the federal and state level.
  • An NRA spokeswoman slammed the motion as a "reckless assault on a law-abiding organization, its members and the freedoms they all stand for" in a statement to the Post.

San Francisco? 😂

🤣

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

I don’t care who funds the protection of the constitution. 

Anyone with an IQ over 50 would know Russia would rather have the American citizenry unarmed if you believe the leftist tripe Russia is our enemy. 

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

GFY pussy.

San Francisco has shit in the streets like a third world country, Mexico or Middle East 

12 minutes ago, Chuck! said:

San Francisco has shit in the streets like a third world country, Mexico or Middle East 

trump%20boo%20hoo_zpsoklyes6x.jpg

There is no doubt that the NRA is a terrorist organization.

They continue to lie about the need for guns in the U.S.A., including assault weapons, when in fact, it's more about the fact that the NRA can squeeze millions of $$$ from those who they scare into thinking the government will take their guns away from them.

The corruption and greed at the NRA is massive, and it's last president, Oliver North said so, claiming that Wayne LaPierre wanted $6 million in bonus to buy a house!!!

The NRA enables mass murderers, crackpots, and criminals to acquire all the guns, and all the ammo they want without background checks or limits of any kind, and as a result 40,000 people die from gun shots each year.

The NRA also corrupts our government, and has colluded with Russia to transfer money to Trump and the GOP, who they dictate to.

The NRA is not an organization that any decent or patriotic American would belong to, and it should be declared a "terrorist organization" by the Congress!

2 hours ago, Persepolis said:

There is no doubt that the NRA is a terrorist organization.

They continue to lie about the need for guns in the U.S.A., including assault weapons, when in fact, it's more about the fact that the NRA can squeeze millions of $$$ from those who they scare into thinking the government will take their guns away from them.

The corruption and greed at the NRA is massive, and it's last president, Oliver North said so, claiming that Wayne LaPierre wanted $6 million in bonus to buy a house!!!

The NRA enables mass murderers, crackpots, and criminals to acquire all the guns, and all the ammo they want without background checks or limits of any kind, and as a result 40,000 people die from gun shots each year.

The NRA also corrupts our government, and has colluded with Russia to transfer money to Trump and the GOP, who they dictate to.

The NRA is not an organization that any decent or patriotic American would belong to, and it should be declared a "terrorist organization" by the Congress!

You're as stupid as the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.....and the WaPo and L.A. Times agree:

No, San Francisco. The NRA is not a ‘domestic terrorist organization.’  WaPo

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/05/no-san-francisco-nra-is-not-domestic-terrorist-organization/?outputType=amp

Opinion: The NRA is many things, but it’s not a terrorist organization   L.A. Times

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-09-05/nra-influence-san-francisco-terrorist-organization

3 minutes ago, Libswatter said:

You're as stupid as the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.....and the WaPo and L.A. Times agree:

https://beta.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/09/05/no-san-francisco-nra-is-not-domestic-terrorist-organization/?outputType=amp

Opinion: The NRA is many things, but it’s not a terrorist organization   L.A. Times

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/story/2019-09-05/nra-influence-san-francisco-terrorist-organization

You're suicidally stupid if you think the NRA cares about anything but taking in money by scaring dumbass monkeys like you, about "losing your guns!"

Meanwhile assault weapons kill innocent men, women, and children in relentless massacres in America, and the NRA fights an assault weapons ban.

'Only a dumb, depraved degenerate would agree with a homicidal and terrorist organization like the NRA!

33 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You're suicidally stupid if you think the NRA cares about anything but taking in money by scaring dumbass monkeys like you, about "losing your guns!"

Meanwhile assault weapons kill innocent men, women, and children in relentless massacres in America, and the NRA fights an assault weapons ban.

'Only a dumb, depraved degenerate would agree with a homicidal and terrorist organization like the NRA!

Here, educate yourself, dimwit. If sick people want to kill others, they will find a way. How can you be so fuking stupid as to not know that?! Get rid of the sick people, not my Constitutional rights. You people are mired in a mantra born of ignorance.

37 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

Oh, and again, you are avoiding the truth.

11 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

I don’t care who funds the protection of the constitution. 

You think Putin a dictator cares about the US constitution? You are a very pathetic Trump turd.

11 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

Anyone with an IQ over 50 would know Russia would rather have the American citizenry unarmed if you believe the leftist tripe Russia is our enemy. 

Contradict yourself much loser?  First you are saying you don't care that Putin is funding the NRA because in your warped mind you think the NRA, a terrorist organization which is in turmoil protect the constitution then you say Russian wants us unarmed.  You are a liar and an idiot on so many levels. 

Russia is dying and your buddy Putin is killing it. Even at its strongest Russia could have been defeated by the US in a conventional war in a less than 2 months. We would destroy everyone of their surface ships is the first week and their air force by the second week. It would take a couple of months to occupy Russia. If they didn't have nukes we probably would have done that and liberated the Russian people. 

The NRA needs to be gone and they will be gone soon.  

NRA Rapidly Losing Members And Money As Gun Sales Drop. The NRA is losing membership fees, and it’s running up huge deficits as a result. These grim findings, based on an audit obtained by OpenSecrets, raise doubts about the long-term prospects of the radical gun lobbying group. Sep 24 2018

The NRA is a joke just like you and besides, with your criminal record you can't even legally own a gum. The best thing for you to do is, SHUT YOUR LIE HOLE.

3 hours ago, Libswatter said:

Opinions are like assholes, every Trump supporter is one. They fact that the NRA is mobbed up with Russia is enough to make it a terrorist enterprise. 

5 hours ago, Libswatter said:

Oh, and again, you are avoiding the truth.

So why do you need a gun? Are you sexually impotent? Are you afraid of women, but feel "manly" if you have a gun?

The NRA is an unpatriotic, subversive organization that takes money from our enemy, Russia, and enables mass murderers and lunatics to get assault weapons, and reams of ammunition so they can kill thousands of people each year.

Only someone a traitor with a flaccid dick and a feeble mind would want to support the NRA.

3 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You think Putin a dictator cares about the US constitution? You are a very pathetic Trump turd.

Contradict yourself much loser?  First you are saying you don't care that Putin is funding the NRA because in your warped mind you think the NRA, a terrorist organization which is in turmoil protect the constitution then you say Russian wants us unarmed.  You are a liar and an idiot on so many levels. 

Russia is dying and your buddy Putin is killing it. Even at its strongest Russia could have been defeated by the US in a conventional war in a less than 2 months. We would destroy everyone of their surface ships is the first week and their air force by the second week. It would take a couple of months to occupy Russia. If they didn't have nukes we probably would have done that and liberated the Russian people. 

The NRA needs to be gone and they will be gone soon.  

NRA Rapidly Losing Members And Money As Gun Sales Drop. The NRA is losing membership fees, and it’s running up huge deficits as a result. These grim findings, based on an audit obtained by OpenSecrets, raise doubts about the long-term prospects of the radical gun lobbying group. Sep 24 2018

The NRA is a joke just like you and besides, with your criminal record you can't even legally own a gum. The best thing for you to do is, SHUT YOUR LIE HOLE.

Moron can't even read simple statements. 😂

3 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

^^Moron can't even read simple statements. 😂^^

We know that moron.  Try reading this again.

NRA Rapidly Losing Members And Money As Gun Sales Drop Let that one sink in dum dum.

The NRA is losing membership fees, and it’s running up huge deficits as a result. This means bad news for the NRA

These grim findings, based on an audit obtained by OpenSecrets, raise doubts about the long-term prospects of the radical gun lobbying group. Sep 24 2018

1 hour ago, Persepolis said:

So why do you need a gun? Are you sexually impotent? Are you afraid of women, but feel "manly" if you have a gun?

The NRA is an unpatriotic, subversive organization that takes money from our enemy, Russia, and enables mass murderers and lunatics to get assault weapons, and reams of ammunition so they can kill thousands of people each year.

Only someone a traitor with a flaccid dick and a feeble mind would want to support the NRA.

Damn! You are one simple minded phuk! I feel I need a gun to protect my person, family, my friends and my property. You get that way when you are accosted by a young man with a revolver pointed at your head at night in Baltimore. Get the picture? I ensured he was unable to shoot me with it!