Jump to content
Redoctober

Why Does Anyone Need an AR-15?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

youll never win any gun debate here

  I don't need to here.

  It's true Americans that will listen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Squatchman said:

  I don't need to here.

  It's true Americans that will listen.

are you anti-gun Bigtex?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

are you anti-gun Bigtex?

  Bigtex has always been anti gun.

  Bigtex feels that guns are useless.

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  Bigtex has always been anti gun.

  Bigtex feels that guns are useless.

  

 

Political infantilism.

 

Thanks.

 

I am a well regulated militia.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Squatchman said:

  Bigtex has always been anti gun.

  Bigtex feels that guns are useless.

  

that is very odd coming from a good old boy who owns a farm in texas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Redoctober said:

 

Prepare for the worst while hoping for the best adapting to Society taking away personal liberty to remain one of a kind as ancestrally positioned to current population existing in the atmosphere simultaneously here ignoring life is limited to living as spontaneously alive conception to dead in progression of reproductions so far.  

 

When existing as eternally sorted out within a population justifying ignoring life is limited to ancestral position now is a greater good scenario by each franchise of whatifism..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Imgreatagain said:

Aren’t they excessive for hunting? 

 

Regulations in the field limit magazine capacity to 5 rounds.

 

All Rifles - Just shoot cartridges with bullets.

 

Nothing excessive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Poway: AR-15

Aurora: AR-15

Dayton: AR-15

Odessa: AR-15

Orlando: AR-15

Parkland: AR-15

Las Vegas: AR-15

Tree of Life: AR-15

Sandy Hook: AR-15

Umpqua CC: AR-15

Waffle House: AR-15

Texas Church: AR-15

San Bernardino: AR-15

 

1,342 replies10,207 retweets22,607 likes

 

What should be banned...?

 

122396d1387206128-how-gun-control-losing

 

Screen-Shot-2016-07-10-at-Sunday-July-10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Regulations in the field limit magazine capacity to 5 rounds.

 

All Rifles - Just shoot cartridges with bullets.

 

Nothing excessive.

I'm still learning here...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I'm still learning here...

 

Like automobiles - new stuff all the time to do the same ole thing.

 

In the field, the cartridge determines the effectiveness.

 

Semi-automatic hunting rifles have been fairly popular since after WWII - but the AR platform is essentially the modern AS rifle platform so they have expanded it into hunting cartridges and produce hunting ammo for the std. cartridges.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Like automobiles - new stuff all the time to do the same ole thing.

 

In the field, the cartridge determines the effectiveness.

 

Semi-automatic hunting rifles have been fairly popular since after WWII - but the AR platform is essentially the modern AS rifle platform so they have expanded it into hunting cartridges and produce hunting ammo for the std. cartridges.

 

 

i do not hunt. so this is irrelevant to me. But i like to know what purposes guns serve. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

 

Like automobiles - new stuff all the time to do the same ole thing.

 

In the field, the cartridge determines the effectiveness.

 

Semi-automatic hunting rifles have been fairly popular since after WWII - but the AR platform is essentially the modern platform so they have expanded it into hunting cartridges.

 

 

Game of life at dealing with life as a game conquering the time one is spaced apart currently existing conception to dead as equally reproduced to the numbers breathing in this atmosphere.

 

Control the environment or environment controls what is existing so far.  Which side of history do you serve, naturally displaced as conceived or idealistically pretending to be more than simultaneously alive as reproduced so far inception to extinciton numbers are currently living in this atmosphere conception to dead.

 

Only way to become ;part of eternally sorted apart when one did or does exist currently occupying space in the womb or in the atmosphere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

i do not hunt. so this is irrelevant to me. But i like to know what purposes guns serve. 

 

Hunting - is not really germane to the discussion.

 

The Liberty Rifle - is for Defending Liberty from Tyranny.

 

the-second-amendment-george-washington-b

 

That, and protecting your family and property from Democrat National Socialism and its criminal element.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

Aren’t they excessive for hunting? 

No.  Why would they be excessive for hunt?  They are not a powerful rifle. You bring the proper tool for the job. If you have bigger game, you bring a bigger caliber gun. If you are hunting fowl, you bring a shotgun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, merrill said:

What is difficult to understand is people who believe they must own military level assault weapons for self defense or so in case the USA military or federal law enforcement come after them they can have a shoot out. OR perhaps to help over throw the USA government. Of course in either situation ultimately they will be dead.

 

These are the same mindsets that are killing innocent unarmed human beings in the USA that which are not coming to get them. What's up with this BS?

 

In essence in America there must be a few thousand that can be legally classified as domestic terrorists. 

 

I own a 22 single shot rifle and a 12 gauge double barrel shot gun which I have not fired in decades. Perhaps they are collectors items at this point in history. 

 

Do  the KKK and NRA organizations, their followers and worshippers qualify as domestic terrorists? Most likely.

There is no evidence to what you have stated. Good law abiding people do not just go out and kill people.  And when you say stuff like this, you remove yourself from the argument. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Only cowards feel the need to own an assault rifle.

  It's mainly white men who are afraid of their own shadow.

  In an open unarmed confrontation they are the ones who cower crying.

  People who think an assault rifle will save them from anything are deluded.

  How many people have successfully defended themselves with an assault rifle? Compared to defending themselves with a handgun?

 

You have no idea of what you are talking about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

  I don't need to here.

  It's true Americans that will listen.

What is a "true American"? Is it only someone who agrees with you? Do you know how dumb you sound?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, merrill said:

What is difficult to understand is people who believe they must own military level assault weapons for self defense or so in case the USA military or federal law enforcement come after them they can have a shoot out. OR perhaps to help over throw the USA government. Of course in either situation ultimately they will be dead.

 

These are the same mindsets that are killing innocent unarmed human beings in the USA that which are not coming to get them. What's up with this BS?

 

In essence in America there must be a few thousand that can be legally classified as domestic terrorists. 

 

I own a 22 single shot rifle and a 12 gauge double barrel shot gun which I have not fired in decades. Perhaps they are collectors items at this point in history. 

 

Do  the KKK and NRA organizations, their followers and worshippers qualify as domestic terrorists? Most likely.

👏👏👏

 

“Muh Rhats!” is their only retort.    Yet if you ask them to explain why they need an assault rifle, they typically reference their fear of invasion of some fashion.  Whether it be a B&E or a gov’t uprising.  Basically, that statement says they’re not proficient enough in (gun) self defense to protect themselves or their families from a would be intruder.   Which is contrary to their entire position of being authorities on guns & marksmanship.  You’d think they’d be able to defend their families w/ almost anything.

 

Sort of like being an armchair coach... They all feel like they know what they’re talking about, yet if you put them on the feild or court, couldn’t tell their ass from their elbow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

👏👏👏

 

“Muh Rhats!” is their only retort.    Yet if you ask them to explain why they need an assault rifle, they typically reference their fear of invasion of some fashion.  Whether it be a B&E or a gov’t uprising.  Basically, that statement says they’re not proficient enough in (gun) self defense to protect themselves or their families from a would be intruder.   Which is contrary to their entire position of being authorities on guns & marksmanship.  You’d think they’d be able to defend their families w/ almost anything.

 

Sort of like being an armchair coach... They all feel like they know what they’re talking about, yet if you put them on the feild or court, couldn’t tell their ass from their elbow.

 

Here's a simple answer for you.

 

My Liberty/family/property - has a 500 yard clear field of fire.

 

If you come for, or attempt to, in any way, illegally impact my Liberty/family/property?

 

...My Liberty Rifle is there to impact you.

 

Simple.

 

Never lose sight of what it means to be an American.

Second-_Amendment--620x358.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tools to defend oneself from necessary evils people do to save their concepts of humanity is larger than the biological reproductions performing societal evolution ancestrally regardless how inaccurate the facts directing social behavior cradle to grave have become relative to actual positions of biological replacements occupying space now..

 

the intelelctual prisons of saving type cast people from their own casting people as profiled intellectually as characters on a world stage defending their theater of doubt state of mind humans have the collective right to ignore their individual point of displacement now.

 

Trickle that down economically as genetically positioned in the atmosphere currently one of a kind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Squatchman said:

  Only cowards feel the need to own an assault rifle.

  It's mainly white men who are afraid of their own shadow.

  In an open unarmed confrontation they are the ones who cower crying.

  People who think an assault rifle will save them from anything are deluded.

  How many people have successfully defended themselves with an assault rifle? Compared to defending themselves with a handgun?

 

 

 

You are right, Squatch-dog,

I don't.

I don't need my Colt M-4 carbine, or, my 10,000 rounds of ammo.

But sir,

Here is what I do need.  The "freedom", the American Freedom, to choose... the civilian weapon of my choice.   It is my right.  It is our right.

And we are going to give this right up.  Not now, not later, not ever.  It is not an option on the table.  It is not open for discussion, or debate.

The answer is not no....it is "HELL NO" !!!  We will not surrender our right....to own our guns.

Any questions?      🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zaro said:

makes me look like Rambo

In your own social narrative of anything else is possible that you are an educated idiot hoping nobody understands life in relative position of eternally existing compounded total sum people alive now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...