Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

This Week's Angry White Male With A Gun Maims, Murders 26 in Texas

1 hour ago, kfools said:

Did you catch yesterdays black guy who did the mass shooting? 

I thought not. 

You have to ask? I miss NOTHING. And I'm sorry that the the fact that 99% of all Domestic American Terrorists are RIGHT-Wing White Conservative Christian males makes you so durn uncomfortable when  anyone mentions it.

Maybe you losers should clean-up your religious cult.

Just a thought.

I mean....after you sad little Western European lovers of Imaginary Jesus subjected 12 generations of human beings to Slavery after conducting an Ethnic Genocide Campaign against all the REAL, native indigent Americans on both American continents....annihilating or poisoning somewhere between 100 and 220 million people over just the last 500 years ......isn't it time to think about a few White Conservative Christian males deciding NOT to kill and maim innocent people, for a few decades, at the least?

5 hours ago, Squatchman said:

Typical texan is all.

No good guys with guns around when they needed one. 

Again.

Kind of shoots the theory that guns prevent crimes right in the ass doesn't it.

they guy was shot and killed dork....

9 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

You have to ask? I miss NOTHING. And I'm sorry that the the fact that 99% of all Domestic American Terrorists are RIGHT-Wing White Conservative Christian males makes you so durn uncomfortable when  anyone mentions it.

They don't label them domestic terrorists. Do you know why? They often have no political agenda that's why. 

Maybe you losers should clean-up your religious cult.

Just a thought.

How do you propose that be done? You actually think it's nazi propaganda or some BS that causes people to snap off and start killing everybody in site. It isn't. Nor is it political polarization. 

I mean....after you sad little Western European lovers of Imaginary Jesus subjected 12 generations of human beings to Slavery after conducting an Ethnic Genocide Campaign against all the REAL, native indigent Americans on both American continents....annihilating or poisoning somewhere between 100 and 220 million people over just the last 500 years ......isn't it time to think about a few White Conservative Christian males deciding NOT to kill and maim innocent people, for a few decades, at the least?

Don't make me laugh. There were more Europeon slaves than any other kind in history. The word derives from SLAV slavic. The indian wars went on for hundreds of years. Whites were the first to try to abolish slavery world wide. You are so full of s hit. 

5 hours ago, kfools said:

They don't label them domestic terrorists. Do you know why? They often have no political agenda that's why. 

How do you propose that be done? You actually think it's nazi propaganda or some BS that causes people to snap off and start killing everybody in site. It isn't. Nor is it political polarization. 

Don't make me laugh. There were more Europeon slaves than any other kind in history. The word derives from SLAV slavic. The indian wars went on for hundreds of years. Whites were the first to try to abolish slavery world wide. You are so full of s hit. 

Everywhere the RIGHT-Wing Conservative Christian filth landed their rat-infested, plague-carrying boats on the shores of the New World, death, destruction, rape, forced religious conversions, slavery, torture, and ethnic genocide followed.

Australia

New Zealand.

North America

Canada

South America

EVERY Pacific Island

South Africa

10 minutes ago, Fit2Serve said:

Everywhere the RIGHT-Wing Conservative Christian filth landed their rat-infested, plague-carrying boats on the shores of the New World, death, destruction, rape, forced religious conversions, slavery, torture, and ethnic genocide followed.

Australia

New Zealand.

North America

Canada

South America

EVERY Pacific Island

South Africa

you are next