Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

russian disinformation

bigsky

all right folks.....this is the pm I received from Russian disinformation

A mod contacted me and we discussed your predicament. I'm not the only person you said you would kill. This is being taken very seriously especially given your past behavior.

On Monday I will contact the FBI and I have no choice in the matter. If you make a public apology, I will see what what I can do to convince the mod not to share the death threat with the fusion centers.  By law I am required make the report but I can say I think you were just blow smoke and not get you charged. You will be checked for warrants and your guns will be confiscated. 

I don't know if the mods have made a report. I hold your fate in my hands. 

I am not going to apologize....

Russian disinformation posted to me that the next president was going to kill me

I responded that that would be fine because THIS PRESIDENT is going to kill him

he responded that nobody would kill anyone for the president so who was going to kill him

to this I responded ME....

so that is the story...now Russian disinformation wants me to apologize....I refuse...

the reason I refuse is because he threatened me first...I simply responded to his ridiculousness....

his original statement was ridiculous on many fronts..first of all...Hillary is never going to be elected...so I have nothing to worry about from a future president...

second of all...trump has the cia to kill anyone he wants....he dont need me....

and if trump did kill Russian disinformation of 5th ave we would still vote for him...we are deplorable that way...

blue dog pmd me and told me not to threaten posters....that is moderator abuse.....if he was being even handed he would have either cautioned both of us or Russian disinformation alone because he is the one that started it.....

with moderators like that yall can take this ridiculous troll board and shove it up yer ass....im fu ckin out....

later bitches.