AM I THE ONLY ONE SICK OF THE LEFTISTS ON HERE THREATENING THE FBI ON PEOPLE?

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Perhaps. I explain things in my latest response. I'll read your PM and show you some respect.

I am taking all our correspondence to the Bozeman FBI office at 9:00 today should they be open ....I'm not fu cking around with this any more...it is what it is. If you decide you want to end this fine...I will not go...if you don't want to end this...9:00 am this she stupid sh it show will be out in the open

50 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Where liar?

Link?  I read the case summary.  The trial court denied his motion to dismiss the case.  The court held that the proper legal test for determining whether someone made a threat is an objective one:  whether reasonable people hearing the comment would perceive it to be a threat.  Elonis was convicted of four of the five counts.  He was sentenced to 44 months imprisonment, and three years of supervised release.

His argument was that it was the work product of fiction as Elonis was a rapper.  You made a direct threat at me. You will be arrested and you can make you case to the trial judge who will explain how your direct threat to me is very different than a Facebook post. 

You will be convicted and sentenced. The appeals court will tell you to pound salt the SCOTUS will never hear it.  In the meantime you will be in prison and your lawyer files appeals. 

You are saying that now. You put it in big bold type. You are an unhinged drunk and that makes you dangerous. 

Stop lying. I can be very persuasive. I'm not even a trial lawyer and I could get a jury to convict you. The evidence is clear. If you are a threat to the US and deemed an enemy of the US under the war powers act the president can order the military to deal with you as they see fit. Since you are dangerous and unhinged, the military is not going to say, "You're surrounded come out with your hands up." They are going to give you the full Ruby Ridge treatment. You support and defend violence against the US. You and people like you are enemies. The commander in chief  doesn't pussy foot around. If the FBI considers people like you enemies and traitors, all bets are off. The commander in chief has the power and duty to neutralize threats against America and the free world.  

What I said is that I hope the next president rounds up or hunts down people like you i.e. enemies of the US and take you out dum dum. Hoping that the president protects the US from enemies foreign and domestic was not cause for you to threaten to kill me.

When you tell someone you are going to kill them, it stops being a game real quick. I'm not playing games with you.  

Your apology sucks. I was hoping that you would learn something. I was hoping you would stop lying. I was hoping that you would stop harming America. It has been said, "When you have em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow." I have you by the balls.  How's that feel liar? 

I'm going to give you a day or to think this over before I turn over the evidence. I have to think this over as well. You may have a family that will be hurt by you going to prison. You may seek help for your alcoholism. You may admit that you are a bigot an ignoramus and a liar. You may learn some humility and love of country.  But then again the cure rate for drunks is about 5%, your family would probably be better off if you were out of their lives. Most bigots remain bigots. Some people are simply no damn good.

Make your plea to me and I will decide your fate. If you are not an asshole I may show you the mercy that someone like you would deny me.  You have a lot of soul searching to do. I may offer you a graceful way out.

Now I know why they refer to liberals as snowflakes.

You just gave everyone here the definition.

You know as well as I do that bigsky wasn't serious.

But you think you have him on the ropes.

And want to use this to make him grovel to you here.

I for one think you're being a reprehensible little p.o.s.

He ,like me see this place as entertainment.

You take this stuff seriously.

We don't.

There are things that go on here off screen you know nothing of because you don't really want to heal this country.

Have you ever talked to a conservative member here?

One on one on the phone?

If not try it.

14 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I am taking all our correspondence to the Bozeman FBI office at 9:00 today should they be open ....I'm not fu cking around with this any more...it is what it is. If you decide you want to end this fine...I will not go...if you don't want to end this...9:00 am this she stupid sh it show will be out in the open

I will leave it up to your wife. I PM'd that to you. 

I hope you learned something from this. You probably are not genuinely sorry but maybe you are.  Your fate is in your wife's hands. It's up to her. 

This could ruin your life and knowing you have a wife involved it's her call.  I don't think it's fair that you go to prison for running your drunk ignorant mouth but the lies and the traitorous statements need to stop. Speech has limits same as guns. We had another massacre today and a 17 month old baby was killed. It has to fucking stop!  If you didn't have a wife involved and you were just some crazy I would do press charges but it seems that someone thinks your have some redeeming value. She will decide your fate lose so you better treat her like a queen. Got it? Now she holds all the cards. 

12 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

We don't.

There are things that go on here off screen you know nothing of because you don't really want to heal this country.

One on one on the phone?

If not try it.

Thanks bro....I appreciate that. 

5 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I will leave it up to your wife. I PM'd that to you. 

I hope you learned something from this. You probably are not genuinely sorry but maybe you are.  Your fate is in your wife's hands. It's up to her. 

This could ruin your life and knowing you have a wife involved it's her call.  I don't think it's fair that you go to prison for running your drunk ignorant mouth but the lies and the traitorous statements need to stop. Speech has limits same as guns. We had another massacre today and a 17 month old baby was killed. It has to fucking stop!  If you didn't have a wife involved and you were just some crazy I would do press charges but it seems that someone thinks your have some redeeming value. She will decide your fate lose so you better treat her like a queen. Got it? Now she holds all the cards. 

I did learn something....I need to get out in front of this...

6 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

No problem man.

It needed to be said.

If I broke the law, I am going to pay the consequences for it. If he did he will as well....I hope neither of us did...but I'm not looking over my shoulder wondering if this guy did turn me in..

11 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

How do I know he wasn't serious. I'm not a mind reader. I know he has no honor. FYI, when he told me he had a wife I showed him some mercy and she can do with what she wants with it. 

You bet I do. He lies and he is unAmerican.  He and all the other Trumpians need to learn some humility and honor.They are destroying this country. I'm showing him mercy and teaching in humility an compassion which is in short supply among Trump and his mob of bigots. 

That's your opinion. I made him sweat and if he wasn't a liar I probably would have let it slide. 

Other people read this threads who are not members. People should not be exposed to lies. We can't say fuck or cunt or cock on social media but lying is permitted. What's worse?

We don't.

I take death threats seriously and so do the police.  Again, I am not a mind reader but I have accepted his apology

Fuck you! I love this country. My people are not the ones breaking this country. We are not the ones putting kids in cage and denying them basic human needs. We are not the ones shooting up schools and stores and malls. We are not the one spreading lies that harm this country. We are not the Nazis and a the bigots. Wake up Mary Poppins.

There are no conservatives here that I have seen. The Trumptards her would call real conservatives leftist or RINOs. 

One on one on the phone?

If not try it.

You find a conservative here an I will communicate with them. I respect real conservatives like George Will and Bill Crystal and Scarborough and Judge Napolatano but there is nobody like that here. 

This is NHB and if some liar wants to fuck with me, I play for keeps. I'm a patriot/

10 minutes ago, bigsky said:

.but I'm not looking over my shoulder wondering if this guy did turn me in

I dont think I would either.

But you never know these days.

It would be shameful if he did.

There isn't one person from the right here I would ever think of as having to take seriously.

But some of the loons on the left here are a different matter.

They are actually,really butthurt to the core about President Trump winning and Hillary Clinton losing.

Like it affected them directly and immediately like the flu.

Like trump actually came to their house and literally grabbed each and every one by the crotch personally.

They don't even want to try to reach some middle ground to make things better.

15 minutes ago, bigsky said:

If I broke the law, I am going to pay the consequences for it. If he did he will as well....I hope neither of us did...but I'm not looking over my shoulder wondering if this guy did turn me in..

I'm cutting you a break. You manned up and swallowed you pride. That's all you had to do.

2 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

I dont think I would either.

But you never know these days.

It would be shameful if he did.

It is compassionate that I probably won't. 

There isn't one person from the right here I would ever think of as having to take seriously.

But some of the loons on the left here are a different matter.

They are actually,really butthurt to the core about President Trump winning and Hillary Clinton losing.

Listen scum fuk, the election was stolen by Russia and there is no arguing that. Hillary got 3 millions more votes. Trump is a traitor. His Presidency is chaos.

Like it affected them directly and immediately like the flu.

When it effects America it effects Americans dum dum. 

Like trump actually came to their house and literally grabbed each and every one by the crotch personally.

When a president sells out America it's worse than that traitor.

They don't even want to try to reach some middle ground to make things better.

Shut your lie hole. You turd won't even go for reasonable gun laws. 

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Fuck you! I

You little man would never go back to cats and dogs.

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

My people are not the ones breaking this country.

Your people?

Tribalism?

4 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

take death threats seriously

Grow a pair for christs sake.

Try being a man.

People should not be exposed to lies

I lie on here all of the time.

It's fun.

6 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

We can't say fuck or cunt or cock on social media but lying is permitted

You just did.

6 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I know he has no honor.

You know this how?

Because you're such an honorable person you can spot one from a mile away?

8 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I'm a patriot

I don't think so.

But that's my opinion.

10 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

We are not the ones putting kids in cage and denying them basic human needs. We are not the ones shooting up schools and stores and malls. We are not the one spreading lies that harm this country

Is that so?

Take off the blinders.

Liberals as well as conservatives are both to blame for what is happening here.

Equally.

Trump lies.

AOC lies.

Everybody lies.

As to putting kids in cages,that's on America. They are our cages. Your tax dollars as well as mine paid for them.

Grow up and look around.

Listen scum fuk, the election was stolen by Russia

It was interfered with by Russia not stolen.

There is a big difference.

Trump won the electoral college.

That is what it is and won't change anytime soon.

8 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Trump is a traitor

That has yet to be proven.

If you have irrefutable proof then by all means let the authorities in on it.

9 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Shut your lie hole

That ain't happening.

If you don't want my opinion put me on ignore.

Until then sit back and take all of this in.

You might actually learn something from someone with a slightly different perspective than yourself.

Look I get it.

I really do.

But there needs to be a coming together of Americans.

United we stand.

Divided we fall 

If we let petty things divide us,what happens when something big comes calling?

You think Russia interfered in our election just for fun?

49 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I'm cutting you a break. You manned up and swallowed you pride. That's all you had to do.

I apologized you declined to accept it...so plan b.....

I am taking all our correspondence to the fbi office and laying it out for them...if they determine that I committed a crime...well, when they contact you to press charges YOU WILL DO WHAT EVER YOU WILL DO....and I will face the consequences...

I am not going to be your bitch.....yours or anyone elses for that matter.....if I inadvertently broke the law...I will face that like a man....

im ending this sh it ASAP....

11 hours ago, bigsky said:

the supreme court has already ruled on this  crap you douche bag.....trolling ass wipe communists like you isn't a crime...you have to prove I had intent to carry out the threat....and since there was no threat to begin with...you are only going to look like a stupid fu cking moron when you go tattle to the police...you idiot...

Oh trust me...this wackadoodle doesn't want to go anywhere near the police.

4 hours ago, bigsky said:

you dont remember telling me that the next president was gonna hunt me down and kill me? you dont remember that?

the court case in Elonis vs The U.S. in that case elonis threatened his wife, his employer, a kindergarten class and the fbi...

the supreme court found that he didn't have an intent to carry out the threat....

I have no intent to attack anyone to take their life or otherwise, and you know it.....we were busting each others balls...

YOU TOLD ME THAT A PRESIDENT WAS GOING TO KILL ME...

I RESOPNDED IN KIND....I PLAYED YOUR GAME...THAT IS ALL..

IF YOU WANT AN APOLOGY...FINE...

I APOLOGIZE TO YOU.....

Dont apologize to this ass wipe. Trust me he has no intention to have any contact with law enforcement whatsoever. If anybody has reason to fear the federal authorities it's this whack job. Tell him to go fuk himself.

I think it's time that we marginalize this dumb fuk Russian disinformation. My suggestion to everyone is to simply not respond to anything that he posts. His motivation is clearly apparent: he purposely and viciously  insults people in hopes that they will threaten him so that he can then  intern threatened to  call the FBI ...  He is obviously  some ridiculous loser who gets a great thrill out of wielding what he believes to be some type of power. In marginalizing in  he will quickly realize that he's wasting his time with these threats of calling the FBI and we will be done with his ass. And let me just say for those who actually fear his threats... Anyone who believes that the FBI or the US attorney has the wherewithal or resources to go after every one who makes a threat against some idiot on the internet in the heat of a political argument where there is no obvious intent or what is legally defined as mens rea, they are severely deluded.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:43 PM, bigsky said:

SERIOUSLY? what a bunch of pansies....

Nobody has to threaten you with the FBI. Because of the actions of dumbass right wingers, and gun nuts such as yourself, they monitor sites all over the internet, to build a data base of people just like you who are potential terror threats. Now tell us more in great detail exactly the kind of guns you own again?

4 minutes ago, skews13 said:

Nobody has to threaten you with the FBI. Because of the actions of dumbass right wingers, and gun nuts such as yourself, they monitor sites all over the internet, to build a data base of people just like you who are potential terror threats. Now tell us more in great detail exactly the kind of guns you own again?

Oh please... another deluded dumbass. How many times have we heard about these Mass shooters who after the fact it was realized that they were making comments on Facebook and the internet but the authorities took no action to stop them. Ask yourself why dumbass

3 minutes ago, skews13 said:

He doesn't own a single gun.

At least that's what they should find if the authorities come knocking.

I wouldn't have any of mine here either if some nut job on the internet threatened to have me looked into.

R.D. made his threats too early.

Because all he wanted was to see bigsky grovel and didn't really think it throug

Now R.D. might just get a knock on his door.

Will he be a man like bigsky and take his lumps or will he more than likely curl into a fetal position and bawl like a scared little baby?

I'm guessing the latter from his behavior.

He seems prone to tears like a lot of girls are.