AM I THE ONLY ONE SICK OF THE LEFTISTS ON HERE THREATENING THE FBI ON PEOPLE?

55 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Fit-boy ain't got no gun, do you, Fit?

The Cali Dems are too nervous to have a gun in the house.  They are afraid.   Afraid they might shoot their big toe off.

They defend their homes, and their womenfolk, with baseball bats.  And the Texans?   They just laugh and laugh, at the 

Cali Dems, and think to themselves...….what a bunch of "LOSERS" !!      😊

I defend my house with a German shepherd as early warning/first line of defense.

He gives me time to get my axe and my wife time to get to the shotgun.

I don't carry a gun anywhere except to the woods to kill.

He though is always cocked and loaded.

Look at him as a weapon with a mind.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Bigsky is triggered because he knows he fucked up. I will be sending in the screen shots tomorrow and wash my hands of it. At minimum they will pay him a visit but since he has gun and has threatened others they will probably do a full scale take down on him. If he resists I hope to see the body cam.

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm still waiting for him to come and get me from the last time you threaten me LOL LOL

14 hours ago, bigsky said:

SERIOUSLY? what a bunch of pansies....

I am sick of organized deniers mob ruling by protest on people's front yards by rent a mob action controlled by community organizers of supplying type cast people demanding equal rights to ignore now is eternity as those directing the social behavior geographically by economic promises of better days tomorrow if everyone stays loyal to following what ifisms cradle to grave now.

14 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Believe it of not, little one - both your threats and home remedies for your personal problems?

...don't really translate into the Adult world very well.

So, keep your threats, enjoy your big hairy hand... and be safe, princess.

Ha!

That was semi clever for a retard.  Did one of the other trolls come up with that or did you use an insult generator?  

When you are talking with your Russian troll buddies do you loser discuss how bad its going to get for you losers when Trump and Putin are removed from power? You trolls here in the US will fair much better. You will be arrested and most of you will take a plea deal. Your Russian counter parts won't be so lucky. Russia is lawless now and justice there will not be meted out by the courts. The supporters of Putinlini will face a harsher form of justice. It will come from the peasants. It will be a 1789 style of justice and the Putinites will feel the full wrath of the Russian people. 

Peoples do not judge in the same way as courts of law; they do not hand down sentences, they throw thunderbolts; they do not condemn kings, they drop them back into the void; and this justice is worth just as much as that of the courts.
Maximilien Robespierre

20 hours ago, Olivaw said:

Why not save everybody some trouble and turn yourself in.

Billings Montana FBI Office
2929 3rd Avenue NorthBillingsMontana59101
406-248-8487

He'd be smart to do that but between his childish Trumper tantrums and Trumptardation he's playing the fool. If he ends up getting swatted he will have brought in on himself. They won't take any chances with people like him and can you blame them?

6 hours ago, Giujo said:

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm still waiting for him to come and get me from the last time you threaten me LOL LOL

They are probably just watching you and your associates for now. When they finish with more important things they may pay you a visit. They have to pick up Bigsky because his death threats were direct.

9 hours ago, sole result said:

I am sick of organized deniers mob ruling by protest on people's front yards by rent a mob action controlled by community organizers of supplying type cast people demanding equal rights to ignore now is eternity as those directing the social behavior geographically by economic promises of better days tomorrow if everyone stays loyal to following what ifisms cradle to grave now.

Who rents mobs, sole? Who?

Now is not eternity, admit it!

1 hour ago, Giujo said:

Here's a direct threat... if you ever cross my path I will vigorously and continuously beat you about the head and shoulders until your mother wouldn't recognize you, strip you naked, paint you neon green, stuff you in the trunk of an Oldsmobile and dump your ass on main street in bum-fuk Kentucky at 8pm on a Saturday night.... I'll be waiting for my doorbell to ring. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA.

the dumb ass Russian disinformation dont realize that the supreme court already ruled on this.....hahahahahaha

12 hours ago, Taipan said:

Fit-boy ain't got no gun, do you, Fit?

The Cali Dems are too nervous to have a gun in the house.  They are afraid.   Afraid they might shoot their big toe off.

They defend their homes, and their womenfolk, with baseball bats.  And the Texans?   They just laugh and laugh, at the 

Cali Dems, and think to themselves...….what a bunch of "LOSERS" !!      😊

I have a sweet little Airweight 442 and a basic H & R pump 12 GA with the Rubber Ducky plug removed.

That gives me 9 more shots than I need to end this discussion.

FACT: No angry wee widdle White Boy driving around Cali today shooting people from his car, but in Texas?

Just another week where all the Certified Texas Steer Queers are desperately waving their guns around and hoping they don't get shot in the back of the head by an angry, emasculated White boy with a gun.

Q.: Who shoots a 17 month-old baby on the face?

A.: Any white male Texan at a Traffic Stop.

5 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

He'd be smart to do that but between his childish Trumper tantrums and Trumptardation he's playing the fool. If he ends up getting swatted he will have brought in on himself. They won't take any chances with people like him and can you blame them?

He’s a drinker, that boy. It interferes with his judgement. 

3 hours ago, Giujo said:

Here's a direct threat... if you ever cross my path I will vigorously and continuously beat you about the head and shoulders until your mother wouldn't recognize you, strip you naked, paint you neon green, stuff you in the trunk of an Oldsmobile and dump your ass on main street in bum-fuk Kentucky at 8pm on a Saturday night.... I'll be waiting for my doorbell to ring. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA.

Oooooooo

Keyboard ass kicker!

So smart!

So brave!

Couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag in real life but on the internet look out.

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

He’s a drinker, that boy. It interferes with his judgement. 

If we got guns out of the hands of drunks, druggies and anyone on psych meds we could probably cut gun violence by half. The righties are fine with allowing mental patients access to guns.

4 hours ago, Giujo said:

Duly noted.  https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/ Now the FBI knows.  

5 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

If we got guns out of the hands of drunks, druggies and anyone on psych meds we could probably cut gun violence by half. The righties are fine with allowing mental patients access to guns.

A small segment of the population opposes any ban on guns or enhanced background checks but the majority of the country recognizes that they warranted. People are tired of worrying if their kids will be safe at school.

Republicans are beholden to the NRA which is why Republican politicians block efforts at sensible gun legislation. They can only do it for so long. The majority will prevail over Republican efforts to suppress the will of the majority. 

Gallup-Gun-Control-Chart-570x443.png

On 8/31/2019 at 12:17 AM, dontlooknow said:

And as I see it you are the dumbest one on this forum. 

That was a hilarious read

On 8/31/2019 at 12:28 AM, fishhead said:

I will call on yer ass.view?realview=113064646297456298&design=

FBI52456-RED-POST.jpg?1509564831

13 hours ago, drvoke said:

I hope the OP's weapons have been seized by now, for his safety and ours.

You have a real problem with freedom

2 hours ago, Olivaw said:

A small segment of the population opposes any ban on guns or enhanced background checks but the majority of the country recognizes that they warranted. People are tired of worrying if their kids will be safe at school.

Republicans are beholden to the NRA which is why Republican politicians block efforts at sensible gun legislation. They can only do it for so long. The majority will prevail over Republican efforts to suppress the will of the majority. 

Gallup-Gun-Control-Chart-570x443.png

Let's hope you are right but keep in mind, the vast majority of Germans were not Nazis. I think he need a modern day Nuremberg.

The only purpose of an assault rifle is to efficiently kill people. Anyone who owns one, owns it for that purpose. 

6 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

I have a sweet little Airweight 442 and a basic H & R pump 12 GA with the Rubber Ducky plug removed.

That gives me 9 more shots than I need to end this discussion.

FACT: No angry wee widdle White Boy driving around Cali today shooting people from his car, but in Texas?

Just another week where all the Certified Texas Steer Queers are desperately waving their guns around and hoping they don't get shot in the back of the head by an angry, emasculated White boy with a gun.

Q.: Who shoots a 17 month-old baby on the face?

A.: Any white male Texan at a Traffic Stop.

You are not a good Dem.

A good Dem does not believe in gun ownership.  They believe in gun confiscation. 

Do you understand that the NRA fights for your right to own that 12ga. pump?

You seem to attack white people on a regular basis. 

What race do you belong to, if you don't mind my asking?