Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

Are Racists Killing Black Children in St. Louis?

Just now, DeepBreath said:

I worked there, MORON.¬†ūü§£

You don't hear about it because they separate the city and county. 

Lol desperate move by you the news is city. You don't know my area and it shows. 

They led off the news cast by saying another shooting involving a kid in st.Louis so sad just another drug war death and everybody assumed it was black on.black crime. Well it wasn't. 

Just now, dontlooknow said:

Lol desperate move by you the news is city. You don't know my area and it shows. 

I do wonder if he is actually a troll.  There are times when his sterling personality is a little off.  Almost as if a new person is behind the keyboard.  I guess they take shifts in Russia.  You'll notice he doesn't really know american culture.  I like to remind him that while he's at "work" Boris is taking it to Natasha.  

59 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

So how many of you knew trump convicted a bunch of teens in the public eye for a crime they didn't commit?

Really?

Al Sharpton did it for decades..

Did you care?

10 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Huh? I've lived in our just outside St. Louis my entire life, dumbass. 

Well it seems we have a white dude killing black babies don't we. 

Check out Chicago on Tuesday morning..

They have a long weekend

Just now, Z09 said:

Check out Chicago on Tuesday morning..

They have a long weekend

Oh lets joke about a white dude killing black babies. 

2 minutes ago, Sane said:

I don't think anyone is disputing that more blacks are poor and when you live in impoverished neighborhoods gangs are a way to stay alive.  I think the point he is trying to make is that in this instance a white nationalist is killing children.  The underpin to this is our current culture.  This lunatic may have done this anyway, but the climate created by the current President inboldins those of the fringe.  Look at El Paso.  In his manifesto he used the Don's words.  The mexicans are invading.  To take it even further he said if they blame Trump it's fake news.  You don't have to be a psychologist to see psychology of the fragile minded.  Their dark sides are being validated.  They feel comfortable to act on their impulses.  It's almost the same psychology of the suicide bombers.  Trump is starting his own jihad on anyone who isn't white.  Take up arms before they take your guns.  

1.  The El Paso shooter advocated for Andrew Yang's "living wage". 

He said nice things about Liz Warren.  That nut case was all over the board. 

2.  The Dayton shooter was a register Democrat. I saw the card.  Ohio Election Board has it on file.

3.  The baseball field shooter hated the GOP team and sought to kill the entire team.

Thank God, there was a member of the NRA there, who fought back w/ a firearm, and blew that a/hole's brains out.

Blaming Trump for every little evil in the world is asinine stupidity.

Maybe you should 'reconsider', your position.      

Would you like to join the NRA, get a concealed carry permit(CCP),

and help us good guys, the GOP-boys, fight against evil? ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ūüėé

15 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I can't follow the article...did this kill guy kill a dozen kids while on orders and invoking Trump's name or are you obsessing about race again ?

I think the point is that in the current Trump culture.  These lunatics are feeling imboden.  

You have to remember we have a President who does his best to undermine the legitimate press.  This is very dangerous.  I see you have become part of the faithful.  When the legit news fact checks Chump that's not liberal bias.  Once you turn off the real news and only listen to "opinion" shows that are not fact based.  They are entertainment stations.  I include MSN as an entertainment station for the left.  The real nightly news are fact based.  If they do want to dip Trumps balls in gold as he is the greatest ever, or point out that he has in fact told more lies than any other President.  That doesn't make it "liberal" it makes it fact.  Dishonest Donny doesn't want you to have access to whats going on.  So he calls the legit news Fake.  That term by the way was originated from the Fake News campaign the Russia's utilized in 2016 and continue to do now.  

We are living in dangerous times.  Especially when a political party can undermine the legit news and push their flock to effectively State run TV.  Like they have in Russia and Korea, only here the flock are volunteering to listen to only propaganda.  This is scary.   

I think the point is that in the current Trump culture.  These lunatics are feeling imboden.  

You have to remember we have a President who does his best to undermine the legitimate press.  This is very dangerous.  I see you have become part of the faithful.  When the legit news fact checks Chump that's not liberal bias.  Once you turn off the real news and only listen to "opinion" shows that are not fact based.  They are entertainment stations.  I include MSN as an entertainment station for the left.  The real nightly news are fact based.  If they do want to dip Trumps balls in gold as he is the greatest ever, or point out that he has in fact told more lies than any other President.  That doesn't make it "liberal" it makes it fact.  Dishonest Donny doesn't want you to have access to whats going on.  So he calls the legit news Fake.  That term by the way was originated from the Fake News campaign the Russia's utilized in 2016 and continue to do now.  

We are living in dangerous times.  Especially when a political party can undermine the legit news and push their flock to effectively State run TV.  Like they have in Russia and Korea, only here the flock are volunteering to listen to only propaganda.  This is scary.   

ūüėāLegit news like:

https://mobile.twitter.com/msnbc/status/1166915553216385030

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! 

You retards don’t even know what the truth is you’ve been lied to so much. 

I think the point is that in the current Trump culture.    

Sane...thank you for not shunning me BUT surely you know this stuff has been happening long before Trump and will continue to happen when he is long gone.

If you read the link there was no information on the motive. I am not justifying what the guy did...I'm just saying ultraliberals are salivating over another murder that involved a Black victim and a White purp; without knowing what happened.

Yet they ignore the day in a day out violence that plagues the inter city. I come from Philly where a persona is hit with a stray bullet at least once a month. don't see drchoke making hay over that...just what the agenda commands him to.

Thank you and God / nature bless.

6 minutes ago, Taipan said:

1.  The El Paso shooter advocated for Andrew Yang's "living wage". 

He said nice things about Liz Warren.  That nut case was all over the board. 

2.  The Dayton shooter was a register Democrat. I saw the card.  Ohio Election Board has it on file.

3.  The baseball field shooter hated the GOP team and sought to kill the entire team.

Thank God, there was a member of the NRA there, who fought back w/ a firearm, and blew that a/hole's brains out.

Blaming Trump for every little evil in the world is asinine stupidity.

Maybe you should 'reconsider', your position.      

Would you like to join the NRA, get a concealed carry permit(CCP),

and help us good guys, the GOP-boys, fight against evil? ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ūüėé

Don't get your Granny Panties in a bunch. 

You are very emotionally defending the indefensible.  You've taken in a totally different direction.  Dishonest Donny is who he is.  He has created this climate period.  You can want to pretend it's a liberal spin, but it's reality.  I didn't say Trump had anything to do with the Ohio shooter.  He was just loser who couldn't get laid.  There were easily 5 people murdered in Detroit this week, and I don't blame Putin's bitch for that either.  

I want him to take responsibility for tone he's set that has lead to this new culture.

Remember the mail bomber?  I didn't see him on your list.  You remember that guy mailing bombs to CNN.  The right wing misinformation machine immediately said it was a liberal.  (cause that made sense) and as obscure as that was.  The Flock believed it without question.  When they found the guy.  It was of course an angry assh*le in a red hat.  I'm waiting for the apology.  The apology to the public they mislead.

I have friends who conceal carry.  Some are in law enforcement.  It's not a game there Rambo.  A lot of people get this "I'm a bad ass" attitude.  They are usually the ones who have the weapons used on them.  I will say this.  I know some hillbillies who have a wet dream of rolling into the city with their guns and do some killing.  Those are some really stupid people.  You;'re going into a war zone.  All you did was join the party, on their turf.  

15 minutes ago, Sane said:

Imboden? People attacking cops were emboldened by Obama. That's a fact. That was unusual and previously unheard of. Crazy crackers occasionally killing blacks? Pretty normal and growing rarer by the year.

7 minutes ago, Sane said:

Don't get your Granny Panties in a bunch. 

You are very emotionally defending the indefensible.  You've taken in a totally different direction.  Dishonest Donny is who he is.  He has created this climate period.  You can want to pretend it's a liberal spin, but it's reality.  I didn't say Trump had anything to do with the Ohio shooter.  He was just loser who couldn't get laid.  There were easily 5 people murdered in Detroit this week, and I don't blame Putin's bitch for that either.  

I want him to take responsibility for tone he's set that has lead to this new culture.

Remember the mail bomber?  I didn't see him on your list.  You remember that guy mailing bombs to CNN.  The right wing misinformation machine immediately said it was a liberal.  (cause that made sense) and as obscure as that was.  The Flock believed it without question.  When they found the guy.  It was of course an angry assh*le in a red hat.  I'm waiting for the apology.  The apology to the public they mislead.

I have friends who conceal carry.  Some are in law enforcement.  It's not a game there Rambo.  A lot of people get this "I'm a bad ass" attitude.  They are usually the ones who have the weapons used on them.  I will say this.  I know some hillbillies who have a wet dream of rolling into the city with their guns and do some killing.  Those are some really stupid people.  You;'re going into a war zone.  All you did was join the party, on their turf.  

+1 the tone. Rember trump.had five teens arrest cause he said the were guilty. 

23 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

By a white dude. Do you have no shame zo9?

I have no shame?

How about addressing this...?

dontlooknow   

• ¬†
  • ¬†
  • 105,960 posts

Lets bring back the good old days when you could lynch a nogger. 

8 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

ūüėāLegit news like:

https://mobile.twitter.com/msnbc/status/1166915553216385030

Hahahahahaha!!!!!! 

You retards don’t even know what the truth is you’ve been lied to so much. 

The irony, Retard, is that he is apologizing for not vetting a story before he aired it.  Admitting it was a mistake, and retracting it.  That is whatis called responsible.  You can't be that dumb.  I know your not a terribly bright person, and I'm sure you've worked very hard to be barely adequate, but what you witnessed was responsible.

Now let's take ANYTHING said on the Fox entertainment station.  It's all framed misinformation.  Do they call it the Russian Hoax?  That is irresponsible.  A foreign power (your country) attacks us using social media to get their boy elected.   You can't truly quantify the effect.  That isn't the point.  They tried.  Donny not taking action.  Makes him at best look like a little b*tch. Putin's little b*tch.   At worst he looks like a simple puppet on the world stage.  This happened.  To call it a Hoax is not only a blatant lie.  It is treasonist.  Undermining the real press to control the narrative, which is what they are trying to do.  You are exhibit A.  This is treasonist.  They know that when you control the media you control the population.  They have you.  What did Donny to tell you Fake News don't listen.  What was it they were saying????  Facts he doesn't want you to know.  Come on put your thinking helmet on retard.  

You can't trust trumps opinion 

But we can trust yours...

dontlooknow

• 53,810 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 02:21 PM

No im a republican now.
Hillary is a communist.