Sign in to follow this  
drvoke

Are Racists Killing Black Children in St. Louis?

1 minute ago, dontlooknow said:

And trump changed that Obama rule. He needs to take responsibility for once instead of cryong so much and have temper tantrums. 

What rule, DUMBASS? 🤣

The one about SSDI? How me ONE mass shooter on SSDI you MORON. 

Look. If you're going to troll, do with something else besides mind numbing stupidity. 

Your game is weaker than an Obama ball toss. 

2 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Fox news is even calling out his bull carp now. 

When Fox news,  The original Fake News.  The all time undefeated King of Crap actually calls you out.  You know you are below a bottom feeder.

Just now, Sane said:

When Fox news,  The original Fake News.  The all time undefeated King of Crap actually calls you out.  You know you are below a bottom feeder.

The right wing fake news talkibg heads haven't haven up yet. But fox news was forced to tell the truth or lose sponsors. 

Fox 2 news hasnt reported it yet. And had the shooting as the led in.to every report for two weeks. 

The right wing fake news talkibg heads haven't haven up yet. But fox news was forced to tell the truth or lose sponsors. 

The main purpose of all news stations and programs is to sell ads first, then bring in content to attract eyeballs. NPRv and PBS and BBC America are different on that.

Isn't it sad there is a % of grown adults in this country who are completely oblivious to the mass media right wing hate machine.  They actually believe the "opinion" shows are fact based.  Rush the Lush has them so well trained.  It's like pavlov's dog.  He says liberal and their eyes glaze over.  Some of the absolutely observed BS the right wing puts out is reality to these feeble minded souls.  I'm afraid the problem is only going to get worse.  Trump says mexicans are invading the border to over play the situation.  Then a lunatic goes and murders a bunch of innocent people.  Trump has no conscious about it, and the right wing media treat it like a boo boo.   Instead of acknowledging what it is.  

26 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I'll bet you're a DUMBASS. 😂

KKK ain't going anywhere near North St. Louis, dopey. 

Lol little do you know. 

Lol little do you know. 

He knows very little.  He's kind of a picasso of the putred, a rembrandt of retards.  

9 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

What is stopping the white supremacists from.killing black in the inner city?

Nothing since it isn't happening.🤣

11 minutes ago, Sane said:

He knows very little.  He's kind of a picasso of the putred, a rembrandt of retards.  

Except I live in St. Louis and worked in North City for 2 years.

North City where you Lilly white liberals would have shit your pants driving through. 🤣

15 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

Lol little do you know. 

Says the dummy that thinks the KKK is patrolling North City where no white man in their right mind doesn't anything but drive through FAST and preferably with bullet proof glass.🤣

Just now, DeepBreath said:

Except I live in St. Louis and worked in North City for 2 years.

North City where you Lilly white liberals would have shit your pants driving through. 🤣

I see Capitan Kick Ass.  Come on up to Detroit sometime.  I'll show you around.

Just now, Sane said:

I see Capitan Kick Ass.  Come on up to Detroit sometime.  I'll show you around.

In addition, the city of St. Louis consistently has been ranked among the most dangerous cities in the United States. As of April 2017, St. Louis has the highest murder rate in America. At the end of 2017, St. Louis metropolitan had 205 murders with only 159 within the city limit.

Just now, DeepBreath said:

In addition, the city of St. Louis consistently has been ranked among the most dangerous cities in the United States. As of April 2017, St. Louis has the highest murder rate in America. At the end of 2017, St. Louis metropolitan had 205 murders with only 159 within the city limit.

ewe your cool.

1 minute ago, Sane said:

ewe your cool.

And its worst than Chicago why don't you ever talk about st.Louis. or Kansas city for that fact. I guess you finally looked it up. But here is a white dude doing the killing. 

What's stopping the white nationalist from shooting more black in st.Louis and pinning it on black kids like trump did. 

13 minutes ago, Sane said:

Isn't it sad there is a % of grown adults in this country who are completely oblivious to the mass media right wing hate machine.  They actually believe the "opinion" shows are fact based.  Rush the Lush has them so well trained.  It's like pavlov's dog.  He says liberal and their eyes glaze over.  Some of the absolutely observed BS the right wing puts out is reality to these feeble minded souls.  I'm afraid the problem is only going to get worse.  Trump says mexicans are invading the border to over play the situation.  Then a lunatic goes and murders a bunch of innocent people.  Trump has no conscious about it, and the right wing media treat it like a boo boo.   Instead of acknowledging what it is.  

Nobody wants to see children shot.  

In any city, of any color.   

But let's keep in mind these black and brown gangs, in the inter cities, recruit members who are very, very, young. 

And when one gang seeks retaliation against another, there are no rules, no honor, no code, no morality.  Its no holds barred.  

If the white guy is guilty, then I say let's hang him in the public square for all to see.  And leave the body dangling for a week.  As a warning to others.

Also, let's keep in mind that black on black murder is more than 100 times than white on black murder.  

And who commits 52% of the homicides in the U.S.?  6% of the population--black males between 15 and 50.   That is an FBI/DOJ statistic.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

Is this the spark that will ultimately consume the Trump presidency?

I can't follow the article...did this kill guy kill a dozen kids while on orders and invoking Trump's name or are you obsessing about race again ?

12 minutes ago, dontlooknow said:

And its worst than Chicago why don't you ever talk about st.Louis. or Kansas city for that fact. I guess you finally looked it up. But here is a white dude doing the killing. 

I worked there, MORON. 🤣

You don't hear about it because they separate the city and county. 

Just now, Taipan said:

Nobody wants to see children shot.  

In any city, of any color.   

But let's keep in mind these black and brown gangs, in the inter cities, recruit members who are very, very, young. 

And when one gang seeks retaliation against another, there are no rules, no honor, no code, no morality.  Its no holds barred.  

If the white guy is guilty, then I say let's hang him in the public square for all to see.  And leave the body dangling for a week.  As a warning to others.

Also, let's keep in mind that black on black murder is more than 100 times than white on black murder.  

And who commits 52% of the homicides in the U.S.?  6% of the population--black males between 15 and 50.   That is an FBI/DOJ statistic.

I don't think anyone is disputing that more blacks are poor and when you live in impoverished neighborhoods gangs are a way to stay alive.  I think the point he is trying to make is that in this instance a white nationalist is killing children.  The underpin to this is our current culture.  This lunatic may have done this anyway, but the climate created by the current President inboldins those of the fringe.  Look at El Paso.  In his manifesto he used the Don's words.  The mexicans are invading.  To take it even further he said if they blame Trump it's fake news.  You don't have to be a psychologist to see psychology of the fragile minded.  Their dark sides are being validated.  They feel comfortable to act on their impulses.  It's almost the same psychology of the suicide bombers.  Trump is starting his own jihad on anyone who isn't white.  Take up arms before they take your guns.