Jump to content
Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Hurricane Dorian Takes Aim At Mar a Lago


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I gave him a way out. He can either be my bitch or I send his death threats to the FBI. You may want to consider doing the same thing. He's a mental defective and that makes him dangerous.

 

Since he made the threat the FBI is required to give me all his personal information when I do a public records request.

oh cry me a rive you sissy...grow the fu ck up you dork...the fbi has a sh it ton more to do than entertain yer dork ass.....jeesuz.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Trump loves the Taliban and ISIS. Trump negotiates with terrorists when all other American presidents kill them. The next president will have you domestic terrorists killed.

this was the instigation for my post retard....YOU THREATENED ME....FIRST.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

file em bitch

You realize that when I do, I will have access to everything they find out about you? I tried to cut you a break bitch. And BTW, they will read all the death threats you made to other posters. They won't be coming in an ice cream truck dummy. They know you have deadly weapons. I hope the agents are careful and if they get a little trigger happy and go in guns blazing.... oh well. They will be justified. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

oh cry me a rive you sissy...grow the fu ck up you dork...the fbi has a sh it ton more to do than entertain yer dork ass.....jeesuz.

Enjoy the big house b-tch. Do you enjoy being anally raped? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

You realize that when I do, I will have access to everything they find out about you? I tried to cut you a break bitch. And BTW, they will read all the death threats you made to other posters. They won't be coming in an ice cream truck dummy. They know you have deadly weapons. I hope the agents are careful and if they get a little trigger happy and go in guns blazing.... oh well. They will be justified. 

groovy....I will be discussing this thread with my neighbor....he is an fbi agent....good evening ass wipe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You realize that when I do, I will have access to everything they find out about you? I tried to cut you a break bitch. And BTW, they will read all the death threats you made to other posters. They won't be coming in an ice cream truck dummy. They know you have deadly weapons. I hope the agents are careful and if they get a little trigger happy and go in guns blazing.... oh well. They will be justified. 

I just gave him a call....he doesn't have time to come over tonight.....he is going on vacation...Wednesday he will be by.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

this was the instigation for my post retard....YOU THREATENED ME....FIRST.

I never threatened you. I said that the next POTUS will have domestic terrorists killed. It is his or her duty to protect Americans from dangerous people like you. Why do you think they are foiling all the right wing terrorist plots? You are on the radar Bad word and for good reason. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

I never threatened you. I said that the next POTUS will have domestic terrorists killed. It is his or her duty to protect Americans from dangerous people like you. Why do you think they are foiling all the right wing terrorist plots? You are on the radar Bad word and for good reason. 

I said this potus will hire us to do you in...you threatened me....ass hole....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Enjoy the big house b-tch. Do you enjoy being anally raped? 

He's really triggered now because he knows he stepped in it. His type don't make it to trial. They are either killed during the attempt to arrest them or they plead not guilty by reason of insanity. They keep them locked up for life. It's really all they can do because people like BigSky are very dangerous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

He's really triggered now because he knows he stepped in it. His type don't make it to trial. They are either killed during the attempt to arrest them or they plead not guilty by reason of insanity. They keep them locked up for life. It's really all they can do because people like BigSky are very dangerous.

YOU STEPPED IN IT....your threat is on thumb drive dork....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

I said this potus will hire us to do you in...you threatened me....ass hole....

Stop lying liar you are only making things worse.  I asked who's going to kill me and you said in big letters, ME! The FBI will read the entire thread in context. You threatened my life dumb fuk and you have threatened the lives of others. 

 

I have withdrawn my offer. You will not be my bitch. You will be the bitch of Big Otis. Big Otis is 6'7" 300 pounds and solid muscle ad he hates pudgy little racist Trump supporting white boys.

See the source image

Meet Big Otis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, bigsky said:

YOU STEPPED IN IT....your threat is on thumb drive dork....

When you send in the false report that will be another year or two.  I have screen shots ready to go. I was willing to cut you some slack but you chose to be an asshole.

 

I'm done with you. I gave you a chance but clearly you are dangerous person who is easily triggered. Plead guilty but insane.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MORE GOOD NEWS!

 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/florida-preps-absolute-monster-storm-050931796.html

 

Hurricane Dorian is now a cat 4 with 140 MPH winds and growing and it is currently making a bee ling for Mar a Lago! Forecasters are calling it an ABSOLUTE MONSTER! 

 

The storm's winds rose to 130 mph (215 kph) and then, hours later, to a howling 140 mph (225 kph) as Dorian gained strength while crossing warm Atlantic waters. The hurricane could wallop the state with even higher winds and torrential rains late Monday or early Tuesday, with millions of people in the crosshairs, along with Walt Disney World and President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort.

 

"This is big and is growing, and it still has some time to get worse," Julio Vasquez said at a Miami fast-food joint next to a gas station that had run out of fuel. "No one knows what can really happen. This is serious."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Don't be a kunt., kunt.

dude...the leftists on here threatening actual use of force of government to threaten people on here is bull sh it...it takes the fun out of posting on here....to be honest, im pretty much done with this site....the idea that you need to have people arrested for fu cking with ya....it is totally fu cked up...especially when everyone here instigates all the sh it talk on here....

me being a cu nt? no fish..you are being the cu nt by sticking up for the little tattle tales...….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

He's really triggered now because he knows he stepped in it. His type don't make it to trial. They are either killed during the attempt to arrest them or they plead not guilty by reason of insanity. They keep them locked up for life. It's really all they can do because people like BigSky are very dangerous.

 

Bigsky won’t seem so dangerous when he is down on all fours entertaining Big Otis. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, bigsky said:

dude...the leftists on here threatening actual use of force of government to threaten people on here is bull sh it...it takes the fun out of posting on here....to be honest, im pretty much done with this site....the idea that you need to have people arrested for fu cking with ya....it is totally fu cked up...especially when everyone here instigates all the sh it talk on here....

me being a cu nt? no fish..you are being the cu nt by sticking up for the little tattle tales...….

Dude!! This is the internet! The scatophagus  nobodies here  seem inert. If the cocksuckers are actually talking shyt, I'm gone too...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, bigsky said:

dude...the leftists on here threatening actual use of force of government to threaten people on here is bull sh it...it takes the fun out of posting on here....to be honest, im pretty much done with this site....the idea that you need to have people arrested for fu cking with ya....it is totally fu cked up...especially when everyone here instigates all the sh it talk on here....

me being a cu nt? no fish..you are being the cu nt by sticking up for the little tattle tales...….

You stupid lying bitch... It is the government's duty to protect good people like us from bad people like you. This is why we have police, courts and jail.

 

You've made death threats you stupid shit. You get easily triggered and then make death threats. You may just be blowing smoke but how do I know. You said it so I have to take it seriously.  You Bad worded with the wrong person and because I believe you are a threat, I'm turning you in. I'm doing what any reasonable person would do. I have given you a chance to take it back and you lied about me.

 

You may not even be in the US. I've never seen you type and apostrophe. If you are in Russia, at your troll farm, you won't even get a trial. We have agents in Russia called "diplomats". They are CIA agents and they know where most of you trolls are. They don't call these guys spooks for nothing.  They assassinate enemies of the US as easily as most people swat a fly. 

 

If you are in the US, turn yourself in. If you are in Russia go to a US consulate and ask for protection. By 2020 the US will have a  Democratic president, house and senate and the US will be killing Russian trolls and if the new president determine the severity of the threat trash like you are he or she can sign and executive order to have you hunted down and rounded up. Doing harm to the United States is no joke Bad word. I did you a favor Bad word by offering to make you my bitch. Now you are fucked.

 

Посольство Сша / U.S. Embassy  Address: Новинский б-р , 21, Москва, 121099 Phone: +7 495 728-50-00

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...