Infowars returned to YouTube. It lasted less than a day.

Image result for alex jones banned

"Why was Info Wars banned again?"

"They violated company policy and terms of service."

"What specific content?"

"That's proprietary information."

TRANSLATION:

They were banned because we felt like it. As to the question of 'specific content,'  it's none of your goddamned business.

LOL. I love it. They let him upload just so they could kick him in the teeth and humiliate him AGAIN. 

Guess what, cons? If you don't like it, TOO BAD!

When you morons get smart enough you can create your own media platform. No worries there. If you ever got to be that smart, you would be a liberal.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/infowars-returned-to-youtube-it-lasted-less-than-a-day/ar-AAGwAYT?ocid=spartandhp

(Full article at above link)

Far-right outlet Infowars made a short-lived return to YouTube on Thursday after its banishment last year, briefly illustrating social media’s struggle to remove rule-breaking content while still maintaining a forum for free expression.

A channel, called the War Room, surfaced for a few hours and started posting new videos. Alex Jones, the founder of the outlet known for spreading conspiracy theories and baseless information, was banned from YouTube and numerous other sites in 2018 after violating policies including publicizing conspiracy theories related to school shootings. He had multiple channels on the site.

The relaunch of the channel coincided with a blog post earlier this week by YouTube’s chief executive, Susan Wojcicki. In the blog post, Wojcicki called for allowing some controversial content to remain on YouTube in the interest of fostering a more informed society.

“It sometimes means leaving up content that is outside the mainstream, controversial or even offensive,” wrote Wojcicki. “But I believe that hearing a broad range of perspectives ultimately makes us a stronger and more informed society, even if we disagree with some of those views.”

Infowars did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The first video uploaded to the channel was available for about 17 hours, according to Vice, which first reported the news. Thirteen videos were uploaded before the channel was removed. Vice said one of the videos was titled, “Breaking! YouTube CEO says ‘Alex Jones’ and ‘Infowars Ban Is Over.’ ” 

In a statement, YouTube spokeswoman Ivy Choi said the company is “committed to preserving openness and balancing it with our responsibility to protect our community.” Choi said YouTube removed the War Room channel for violating its terms of service but did not expand on why the channel had been permitted to relaunch, or what specifically led to its removal Thursday.

Social media companies in recent years have struggled to balance free speech with policing hate, footage of violent crimes and other problematic content on their sites. 

"Most of our controversial content comes from the far right, for whatever reason. They seem to have a higher tolerance for violence and untruth than our average viewer." Choi stated.

Image result for alex jones crazy

Shut the hell up, you fat, crazy bastard!

1 hour ago, splunch said:

Anyone who watches this stuff should be euthanized.  Figuratively speaking, of course.  Just pat them on the back and say, "Good job!  You've got it figured out now!  Well done!"  And send them on their way.

Alex Jones can occasionally be entertaining.  No one I know takes him seriously - in fact, most Conservatives don't even know who he is. 

• 3 months later...

That's the freedom of speech. Way to go girl!
He should have been arrested and sent to gulag or something like this to show all the others from conservative spectrum how bad they are. 
We should get prepared and either perform massive exodus from youtube or adapt to the algorithms. Here's a nice place to start https://backlinkvalidator.com/tools/youtube_tags_tools.php

On 8/29/2019 at 11:20 PM, drvoke said:

Image result for alex jones banned

LOL. I love it. They let him upload just so they could kick him in the teeth and humiliate him AGAIN.

3C44E4EEE.gif

On 7/9/2019 at 8:18 PM, BeAChooser said:

I’ve always said that Wikipedia is not to be trusted regarding anything to do with the Clintons.

Here is further proof …

https://www.infowars.com/cover-up-begins-epstein-wikipedia-page-removes-mention-of-dems-leaves-trump-link/

Infowars-Day-8-700x394.jpg

PORKY JONES WHUPPED, AGAIN!!!!

September 4, 2019

"Alex Jones, the conspiracy theorist proprietor of Infowars, and his attorneys were denied an appeal regarding a lawsuit that alleges Infowars broadcast defamatory comments regarding the father of a child murdered in the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. The Texas Court of Appeals has ordered Infowars to “pay all costs” related to the botched appeal.

Infowars filed its now-dismissed appeal one day after Sandy Hook parent Neil Heslin filed a motion for contempt against Infowars as part of an ongoing legal battle against the outlet, which in 2017 broadcast claims that Heslin argued were meant to insinuate that he lied about holding his murdered son’s body and to subject him to harassment and emotional damage by those who believe Sandy Hook was a “false flag” conspiracy—a conspiracy theory advanced by the host of an Infowars program and amplified by Jones himself.

The dismissal of Infowars’ appeal last week is yet another blow to the conspiracy theory outlet, which has found itself facing multiple lawsuits related to its coverage of the Sandy Hook shooting."

On 8/29/2019 at 8:20 PM, drvoke said:

When you morons get smart enough you can create your own media platform. 

Given how much you retards hate the 1st amendment, if we ever had our own platform you babies would be throwing temper tantrums everywhere.  Its bad enough that colleges already have safe spaces, you losers would try to implement safe spaces anywhere and everywhere.  

On 8/29/2019 at 11:20 PM, drvoke said:

"Why was Info Wars banned again?"

"They violated company policy and terms of service."

I wish you hadn't told me that...now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

39 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I wish you hadn't told me that...now I won't be able to sleep tonight.

Then take an Ambien like your fat redneck Trumper heroine, Roseanne Arnold. Then we can sit back and listen to all of the racial slurs you types are thinking 24/7.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

Then we can sit back and listen to all of the racial slurs you types are thinking 24/7.

I still don't understand why it is OK for you to hate Trump and wish cancer on his family BUT I can't do that (in your book) to POC's.

BTW: Why do you waste brain cells on Info Wars, etc ?

When something bothers me...I do my best not to obsess about it; I try and think happy thoughts instead.

On 8/29/2019 at 9:26 PM, Blue Devil said:

But, it's OK if we like the Lifetime Appointments of young, Conservative, Originalist Judges to the Supreme Court...  right?

What's wrong with young originalists?