Sign in to follow this  
CrimeaRiver

Ilhan Omar : Moving Her Way Up the MEAT Chain to WHITE MEAT

Ilhan is clearly a cock hound and cock hungry Muzzie whore.  Her whole past is filled with cheating, divorces, affairs, and general cockhoundedness.

She has no clit so she over compensates by chasing cock like a beagle chases rabbits. 

She is also a filthy family wrecker - breaking up families with young children  

Image result for omar affair

Just now, CrimeaRiver said:

Ilhan is clearly a cock hound and cock hungry Muzzie whore.  Her whole past is filled with cheating, divorces, affairs, and general cockhoundedness.

She has no clit so she over compensates by chasing cock like a beagle chases rabbits. 

She is also a filthy family wrecker - breaking up families with young children  

Image result for omar affair

Christ, if a man did this no one would say anything. I'm not a fan of hers, but jesus is it that serious?

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Christ, if a man did this no one would say anything. I'm not a fan of hers, but jesus is it that serious?

Yes, the wife has already filed for divorce and the idiot is already taking his son to dinner with Ilhan....plus she pays him so its an FEC violation

This will be her possibly 4th marriage and she's like 30??  wtf

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/28/fec-complaint-accuses-ilhan-omar-of-breaking-law-to-fund-alleged-affair/

Yes, the wife has already filed for divorce and the idiot is already taking his son to dinner with Ilhan....plus she pays him so its an FEC violation

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/28/fec-complaint-accuses-ilhan-omar-of-breaking-law-to-fund-alleged-affair/

Lucky number 4.. maybe shes getting better at it?

Lucky number 4.. maybe shes getting better at it?

awwww yer cute....always trying to be positive.  :) 

awwww yer cute....always trying to be positive.  :) 

I think we have enough Debbie downers here . 

Upbeat Ursula - that’s me 

I think we have enough Debbie downers here . 

Upbeat Ursula - that’s me 

I would never talk anyone out of being positive.....take twice as many muscles to frown as it does to smile :) 

I would never talk anyone out of being positive.....take twice as many muscles to frown as it does to smile :) 

I can understand that dems are sad, they have many reasons to be. BUT, they choose their sad path. so be it

30 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I can understand that dems are sad, they have many reasons to be. BUT, they choose their sad path. so be it

Omar doesn’t appear sad she’s fu(king somebody new all the time 

I fault the husband.  He has the wife and family and it is his responsibility to keep that family unit together.   He failed.  I don't really care what Omar did - you can accuse her of breaking up her own family, families, brother-sister love, or whatever. 

What if it was the other way around - where Mrs. Mynett had an affair with Justin Bieber and her husband subsequently filed for divorce?  Are you going to blame that mess on Justin Bieber?  Or Mrs. Mynett for not taking her family obligations more seriously?

7 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Oh true.....clitless

sounds perfect for a self absorbed person like yourself. bypass all needs of the woman completely. 

sounds perfect for a self absorbed person like yourself. bypass all needs of the woman completely. 

The rumor is that she does not have a clit due to the Muslim practice where they remove it from some young girls.

Me??  I go to work on that little love button.  I have techniques that make hunnies writhe  AND TREMBLE  in ecstasy .... ;) 

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I offered you Brad Pitt on a platter....you declined.  I am not self-absorbed babygirl

1 minute ago, CrimeaRiver said:

I offered you Brad Pitt on a platter....you declined.  I am not self-absorbed babygirl

I’d rather focus on keeping trump in office . That’s what butters my muffin right now 

On 8/29/2019 at 9:45 AM, CrimeaRiver said:

Breitbart lies 24/7 = worthless publication !!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I’d rather focus on keeping trump in office . That’s what butters my muffin right now 

mmmm I love buttered muffins....and basted biscuits....and juicy peach pie