Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

It's Official! Tea Party Candidate To Challenge Trump For GOP Nomination And Why He Could Win It

5 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

STFU you lying ignoramus.

^^^^ Mr. Low IQ missed Bernie calling out MSM as only profit motivated and click-bait. 

Please read more

3 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

^^^^ Mr. Low IQ missed Bernie calling out MSM as only profit motivated and click-bait. 

Please read more

You can't read more, liar you are barely literate.  You do better with pictures.

See the source image

See the source image

5 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Everyone said Trump didn't stand a chance. Win, lose or draw, he's going to damage Trump. Either way he wins. Now Kasich may be running but he won't stand a chance. John Kasich is a genuinely decent human being.  Republicans hate human beings. 

I wouldn't worry about it man. He is going nowhere.

2 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

And you know this how?

Swing and.... it's a home run.

2 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

And you know this how?

Because contrary to what lies you may have been fed Trump is vastly more popular than most people think.

This guy will never even show up on radar. The only people who will push him will be left wing networks.

50 minutes ago, kfools said:

Because contrary to what lies you may have been fed Trump is vastly more popular than most people think.

He's popular with Putin and Kim Jung Un, stupid people and treasonous people. You know, Trumptards. 

50 minutes ago, kfools said:

This guy will never even show up on radar. The only people who will push him will be left wing networks.

Time will tell. Joe Walsh is a Tea Party firebrand and in a debate he will destroy Trump. He may also tear the fake conservatives new assholes.

3 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

He's popular with Putin and Kim Jung Un, stupid people and treasonous people. You know, Trumptards. 

Time will tell. Joe Walsh is a Tea Party firebrand and in a debate he will destroy Trump. He may also tear the fake conservatives new assholes.

He will never get a chance to debate Trump.

Also I never heard of the guy.

Literally, this things with elections in 2020 are a real challenge for Trump, to many better options for president it is going to be harder for people to elect someone. I am looking for more challenges on youtube. That are way better. Challenges that made people to pass thru time.

No republican can win a republican nomination because Koch/ALEC/Americans For Prosperity/Aegis Strategic $$$$$$ will back a republican and have not done so in 40 years. Koch wants nothing to do with republicans. Anti american fascist libertarians is all they want. Koch will lie a lot to accomplish the feat.

The Fascist Anti American Party

http://www.democracynow.org/2012/9/27/the_united_states_of_alec_bill

Aegis Strategic  http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/01/koch-brothers-candidate-training-recruiting-aegis-strategic

1 minute ago, brainstorm21 said:

What do you mean challenges that made people to pass thru time?  If you want to rest and chill and to watch challenges on youtube like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzcAgxXiqO8 this one I am watching than do that, but don't write nonsense posts here.

Okay sorry, I am a bit tired and I want to sleep, but I am sure that most people are gonna get my idea.