RussianDisinformation

Melania Swooning Over Justin Trudeau As She Publicly Cuckolds Trump

#MelaniaLovesTrudeau

She wants a real man, with a real dick who knows how to satisfy a real woman!

There's a lot of news coming out of the annual G7 Summit in France on Monday -- but nothing is generating nearly as much buzz as a photo of Melania Trumpgreeting Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau at a photocall. The snapshot has even garnered so much attention that #MelaniaLovesJustin has started trending on Twitter

View image on Twitter

Melania looking at Justin like Donny looks at a Big Mac. Melania 's climate is changing in front of Trudeau. She feels hotter and wetter! 

Can anyone blame her? Marla Maples cheated on him, while he was hanging out with Epstein and he dumped her.

View image on Twitter

All the Trump women are smitten with Trudeau.

Meanwhile Ivanka Trump is lustfully gazing into Canada’s Justin Trudeau’s eyes while staring at him unflinchingly has Jared Kushner in a jealous tail spin. It does appear Justin turned the heads of at least two Trump family members.

View image on Twitter

Anyone that knows a tiny bit about body language, and the body language we've seen for the previous two years, can obviously see the difference here. Like it or not, FLOTUS is showing us Americans a very different attitude with respect to the POTUS an other men that she has met. That body chemistry is not a lie, it is amazing because it shows our First Lady sending signals to, well, y'all can look at the pictures and know what I'm saying, and That sends a clear signal about our President, she reluctantly smiles, she swats his hand away, she looks stressed around Him, she never shows him any public affection, and ALL of a the sudden she looks smitten with this guy from Canada. It ain't in the water, it's in the relationship and who knows a man better than his wife.

Too bad he's Gay.

Might have been somethin'.

Ha!

3 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

Melania is a cheap whore.

Actually she's an expensive whore. I'd like to think she has some morals and was conned by Trump. I don't think she's whoring with Trudeau because she probably has more money than Trudeau. She's probably just slutting it up. I doubt if Trump can light her fire. Trudeau would be dumb to put his dick in her though. Trump has probably given her a lot of STDs.

3 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Trudeau knows better than to F with that Skank

She would need to dress like one of the "Village People" just to get a rise out of him.

Ha!

12 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Too bad he's Gay.

Might have been somethin'.

Ha!

I think you are confusing Trump with his sissy son in law Jared Kushner. Trump is not gay. When he rapes little boys it a power thing not a sex thing. 

See the source image

Ivanka is also swooning over Trudeau. I wonder if She and Ivanka will have a cat fight over dreamy Justin? 

Trump thought Jared Kushner might be gay when they met ...

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I think you are confusing Trump with his sissy son in law Jared Kushner. Trump is not gay. When he rapes little boys it a power thing not a sex thing. 

See the source image

Ivanka is also swooning over Trudeau. I wonder if She and Ivanka will have a cat fight over dreamy Justin? 

Trump thought Jared Kushner might be gay when they met ...

Trudeau - is Gay as Liberace.

Probably just wants her clothes.

Ha!

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

Trump’s fabricated China phone call is ‘a serious escalation of his lying’ which bodes ill for America: reporter

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/trumps-fabricated-china-phone-call-is-a-serious-escalation-of-his-lying-which-bodes-ill-for-america-reporter/

Obfuscation, benson?

Is that because Trudeau is Gay as Liberace.

Start a new thread, piker.

Ha!

17 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

conned by cash for kunt

People can say what they want about Clinton but he never had to pay for pussy. Women through themselves at him. Slick Willie was a rock star.

1 minute ago, RussianDisinformation said:

People can say what they want about Clinton but he never had to pay for pussy. Women through themselves at him. Slick Willie was a rock star.

Sure.

Rape - is free.

Ha!

16 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

She would need to dress like one of the "Village People" just to get a rise out of him.

Ha!

He might like Warren in fake Indian village people dress.

3 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Trump got a full refund plus interest from a high dollar whore. Amazing. 

View image on Twitter

That is one for the history books right there. Ouch. She might as well be sucking his dick.

9 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

...Slick Willie was a rock star.

Rock star... Sexual predator...

00431b41a4d84473f58393d19f466fc3.jpg

Potato/Potaato.

Ha!

4 minutes ago, axxtion said:

Every woman wants a gay shopping buddy.

- Multi-tasking -

10731110_10154780807910494_3586495623300

Ha!

11 minutes ago, Blue Devil said:

Trudeau - is Gay as Liberace.

Probably just wants her clothes.

Ha!

We know that Putin is gay and we know that Trump fell in love with Kim Jung Un and that they write each other beautiful letters. 

See the source image

Because you are a fat ugly troll who never gets laid it comes as no surprise that you will shit talk guys who are chick magnets. 

Losers like you could fall into a barrel of tits and end up sucking your thumbs.

Ha!

Just now, RussianDisinformation said:

We know that Putin is gay

obama-twerking-putin1.jpg

Ha!

Thanks for pointing that out.