WHY REAL ESTATE VALUES ARE PLUMMETING ON MARTHA'S VINEYARD

51 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

You HAVE committed MULTIPLE ACTS which WILL result in the revocation of your pension, provided you supply the necessary information.

Your failure to supply the information is IPSO FACTO recognition of that.

Name the multiple acts.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Real estate values actually went up. 

Martha's Vineyard will be under water within 12yrs. 

That is what AOC said.  That is why you must trade your Lincoln Navigator in......for an electric bicycle.

Why did that stupid negro Hussein, buy waterfront property, knowing that global warming

would make all the oceans to rise?

30 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Martha's Vineyard will be under water within 12yrs. 

That is what AOC said.  That is why you must trade your Lincoln Navigator in......for an electric bicycle.

Why did that stupid negro Hussein, buy waterfront property, knowing that global warming

would make all the oceans to rise?

Because negroes, on average, have the lowest IQ (BY FAR) of any race of mankind?

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

Hussein might be smart enough to know that Al Gore is full of sh't. 

Must disagree.

Kenyan IQs are the lowest of the low.

Obama is only one generation away from naked bucks whose greatest accomplishment was a mud hut.

6 minutes ago, BIGTEX said:

Must disagree.

Kenyan IQs are the lowest of the low.

Obama is only one generation away from naked bucks whose greatest accomplishment was a mud hut.

That reminds me of one of my favorite movies.

Roots. 

I always run it backwards...……………………..so that it will have a "happy ending".           😊

• 11 months later...

Can someone here actually explain to me what was so bad about this real estate? It looks absolutely normal for me. I would buy it if I had so much money, I guess. Not so long ago I've sold my old house in the London suburbs to The Property Buying Company in UK and now I have something like $750K on my account. And now I'm looking for ideas about where to invest this money in. Investing it in this kind of real estate is a bad idea? And if so, why?

3 minutes ago, Whiteleg said:

Can someone here actually explain to me what was so bad about this real estate? It looks absolutely normal for me. I would buy it if I had so much money, I guess. Not so long ago I've sold my old house in the London suburbs to The Property Buying Company in UK and now I have something like $750K on my account. And now I'm looking for ideas about where to invest this money in. Investing it in this kind of real estate is a bad idea? And if so, why?

Its about how the bastard child even accumulated that much money,his tax payer supplied salary (that he cashed all for himself the minute he received his check) does not add up to him having the amount of money it took to purchase the place,let alone in a area he says is going to be under water in 12 years or less.

7 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Its about how the bastard child even accumulated that much money,his tax payer supplied salary (that he cashed all for himself the minute he received his check) does not add up to him having the amount of money it took to purchase the place,let alone in a area he says is going to be under water in 12 years or less.

Thanks for explaining.

Obama sold a lot of books.He earned his money honestly and submitted his tax forms to the public for review.

When that home he bought on Martha's Vineyard is sold, it will be for three times as much as he paid.

Homes of presidents have been huge moneymakers. Flooding is not based on things being on islands, it is based on sea level, snd that house is thirty feet above sea level.

The ocean does not take orders from politicians.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

The ocean does not take orders from politicians.

Been telling you that for years, now you contradict yourself again...go figure! Global warming aint real ,and you just admitted it.

Obama sold a lot of books.He earned his money honestly and submitted his tax forms to the public for review.

Man you are a idiot. The records are as fake as his degrees. Ever seen his school records?didnt think so.

Among the many records the Obama camp has refused to release are the marriage license of his father (Barack Sr.) and mother (Stanley Ann Dunham), name-change records (Barry Soetero to Barack Hussein Obama), adoption records, records of his and his mother’s repatriation as U.S. citizens from Indonesia, baptism records, Noelani Elementary School (Hawaii) records, Punahou School financial aid or school records, Occidental College financial aid records, Harvard Law School records, Columbia senior thesis, Columbia College records, record with Illinois State Bar Association, files from his terms as an Illinois state senator, his law client list, medical records and passport records.

On 8/24/2019 at 10:34 AM, benson13 said:
  •  

Sorry rednecks....but Mass and the Vineyard LOVE the Obamas....as ALL the Educated States do

Try something else, how bout benghazi.....benghazi.....benghazi

ROTFLMAO!!!

States are not animate, that is a State can not get an education, only individual people go to university.

I grew up in western Massachusetts, many in my family where faculty at UMASS Amherst, lots of stupid, ignorant uneducated people in Massachusetts.

14 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Been telling you that for years, now you contradict yourself again...go figure! Global warming aint real ,and you just admitted it.

No, global warming is slow and when Obama is 100 years old, that house will still be above water and worth ten times or more what he paid for it.

Property values in Miami Beach, which is 4 ft above sea level or less, are rising right now. 

Ex president's homes are TERRIFIC  investments. Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon made millions at buying and selling real estate. The filthy rich are crazy to own an ex-presidential home.

14 minutes ago, RHanson said:

States are not animate, that is a State can not get an education, only individual people go to university.

I grew up in western Massachusetts, many in my family where faculty at UMASS Amherst, lots of stupid, ignorant uneducated people in Massachusetts.

If Obama sells his Martha's Vineyard home, he does not have to sell it to people from Massachusetts. He would sell it to the highest bidder. The intelligence of the buyer is not a factor here. An ex-president's home is a collectors's item: regular real estate rules do not apply.

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, global warming is slow and when Obama is 100 years old, that house will still be above water and worth ten times or more what he paid for it.

Ex president's homes are TERRIFIC  investments. Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon made millions at buying and selling real estate. The filthy rich are crazy to own an ex-presidential home.

LOL thats not what your party drools out every day, they say  we should already be under water from gorebull warming,having trouble remembering your parties lies? Go figure

Wow just think of all the terrific investments that Trump owns. Bet you are drooling and foaming at the mouth just thinking about it.

Just now, pwkbirdie56 said:

Putin's Comrade

Who removed the   missile shield at Putin's request?

https://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/17/world/europe/with-eye-on-north-korea-us-cancels-missile-defense-russia-opposed.html

No one has capitulated to Putin  like Obama did.

How about the  Russian  Reset?

How can you  ignore the  reality of  actual historical fact?

34 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Again: sea level rise is slow, and before that island vanishes beneath the waves, Obama will have made a ton of money from owning it.

You are far too ignorant and stupid to debate me, really.

Again: sea level rise is slow, and before that island vanishes beneath the waves, Obama will have made a ton of money from owning it.

Not according to what your party says, the ones you parrot every day.You are going to get kicked out of your own party Comrad. You cant debate for shit, you are full of lies and ignorance.You get destroyed every single day and come back for more, like a rabid dog.

28 minutes ago, 123urout said:

LOL thats not what your party drools out every day, they say  we should already be under water from gorebull warming,having trouble remembering your parties lies? Go figure

Wow just think of all the terrific investments that Trump owns. Bet you are drooling and foaming at the mouth just thinking about it.

My guess is that they are all mortgaged to the hilt. Trump LIES about his wealth ll the time.

Trump Tower is the only residence that he has lived in.

27 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Obama will have made a ton of money from owning it.

I will never understand    how the  left constantly  cheers on Obama's  wealth accumulation 

Its  insane.    They  attack wealth   all the time,  Obama  attacked  wealth, and the   people cheered him.    Now he is rich and every  lib is  happy for him.   

@123urout

On 8/12/2020 at 8:59 AM, Whiteleg said:

The Property Buying Company sucks - it's basically just a scam company that pays internet jockies to plug their website on other people's forums.