Sign in to follow this  
DennisTheMenace

Billionaire conservative David Koch is dead

Just now, leftwinger said:

Yes.

Oh...

Here we go..

Leftwinger is editing other peoples posts..

9 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Koch was a member of the Board of Directors of the Prostate Cancer Foundation and contributed $41 million to the foundation, including $5 million to a collaborative project in the field of nanotechnology.[47][48] An eponym of the David H. Koch Chair of the Prostate Cancer Foundation, the position is held by Dr. Jonathan Simons

He surly has been framed as a slime ball. This is some truth that I didn't know. People want to group Bernie Madoff, and Koch in the same group. Not all rich people are dBags  

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

He surly has been framed as a slime ball. This is some truth that I didn't know. People want to group Bernie Madoff, and Koch in the same group. Not all rich people are dBags  

All rich people of a certain political persuasion are lumped in the same basket....of deplorables. Easily ignorable, tho....

Just now, neue regel said:

All rich people of a certain political persuasion are lumped in the same basket....of deplorables. Easily ignorable, tho....

I don’t lump anyone. Case by case situation. I have some decent liberal friends. 

14 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Koch was Libertarian. 

He believed in pure American Freedom.  He advocated for small government, low taxes,

and a huge amount of personal freedom......and personal responsibility.  He was a capitalist....to the bone.

I am absolutely sure that he will be welcomed into Heaven by all of the Angels...…….with open arms.     😌

Jesus was not all all happy with money changers in the Temple.  Nowhere in the Bible is "american freedom" mentioned. It does  take slavery  as a given, and tells slaves to obey their masters cheerfully.

The New Testament is against tribalism. 

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I don’t lump anyone. Case by case situation. I have some decent liberal friends. 

Thats a good thing. Me too. Others don’t give that kind of consideration. 

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

Thats a good thing. Me too. Others don’t give that kind of consideration. 

I secretly laugh at them. Don’t get me wrong. And I will not .. EVER date a liberal. Which poses some problems in a gay, liberal town. But I’d rather sleep alone, then with crazy 

I bet if Koch was a Democrat , the left would be asking for a day of mourning, flags lowered etc.

Watch the difference when Soros kicks the bucket how he will be treated.

Just now, chairmanOFTB said:

I bet if Koch was a Democrat , the left would be asking for a day of mourning, flags lowered etc.

Watch the difference when Soros kicks the bucket how he will be treated.

No one gives a shiit about Soros. You righties made that up.

1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

No one gives a shiit about Soros. You righties made that up.

that's not what you said about Soros a few weeks ago...

10 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Bernie Madeoff was a thief. The Kochs  have teams of lawyers to tell them what they can pillage with impunity, 

The Kochs are a danger to all Americans, Madoff was a danger only to his gullible investors, Do youi want our natiional forests clear cut so the profits go to Koch';s Georgia Pacific?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Bernie Madeoff was a thief. The Kochs  have teams of lawyers to tell them what they can pillage with impunity, 

The Kochs are a danger to all Americans, Madoff was a danger only to his gullible investors, Do youi want our natiional forests clear cut so the profits go to Koch';s Georgia Pacific?

Did Bernie not kill himself yet? 

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I secretly laugh at them. Don’t get me wrong. And I will not .. EVER date a liberal. Which poses some problems in a gay, liberal town. But I’d rather sleep alone, then with crazy 

Laughing is a great coping mechanism. I admit I watch road rage videos and whatnot to see people seethe with rage...it’s a guilty pleasure and I know it’s wrong. 😟

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

That whole situation just baffles me . Not really, greed can do crazy things. If the movie was anywhere close to the truth- and what I saw on the news.. he is so far removed for his wrong doings . Sad fuck

1 minute ago, neue regel said:

Laughing is a great coping mechanism. I admit I watch road rage videos and whatnot to see people seethe with rage...it’s a guilty pleasure and I know it’s wrong. 😟

I have gotten very bad with road rage. My car is crap- it’s been totaled . I have nothing to lose . I’m like - hit me MF! 

5 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Kochs  have teams of lawyers to tell them what they can pillage with impunity...

Why would they ask a lawyer for what they can pillage?

17 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Jesus was not all all happy with money changers in the Temple.  Nowhere in the Bible is "american freedom" mentioned. It does  take slavery  as a given, and tells slaves to obey their masters cheerfully.

New Testament is against tribalism as much as political rule of civil, criminal, sharia law mandates it, correct?

7 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Why would they ask a lawyer for what they can pillage?

So they can pillage legally, of course. 

9 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Did Bernie not kill himself  yet? 

No, he is in  prison and apparently has been doing quite well. He is in charge of the commisary.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

No, he is in  prison and apparently has been doing quite well. He is in charge of the commisary.

Christ . This guy 

12 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I have gotten very bad with road rage. My car is crap- it’s been totaled . I have nothing to lose . I’m like - hit me MF! 

Id like to see you dial that back for the sake of your blood pressure! 😉

3 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

So they are conducting business within the confines of law? I’m not seeing a problem here. 

24 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I think you are correct about slavery.  It was a "given".  It was a different time.  A different paradigm.   

I think "tribalism" also falls into that category.

The Roman Empire was the toughest of all the tribes.

Back then, it was...."big fish eats the little fish".   That is why they killed upon the Earth.  That is why they conquered, and took millions of slaves. 

It was a different paradigm.

Do we hate Italians today?  Of course not.    Al Pacino is honored in Hollywood as the best of the living actors.  

The same should be true for the Confederate Rebels, shouldn't it?

Maybe not enough time has passed.                😎

1 hour ago, leftwinger said:

May he burn in hell.

When I saw the news he had passed, I know a small minded anal baby would be cheering. Pretty pathetic, all over politics.