Sign in to follow this  
Blue Devil

Don't Wait Too Late - To Get Your GLOCK 19 - Election Cycle and the Rabid Left are Rapidly Approaching - Ha!

Don't wait too Late.

The GLOCK 19 is ideal, with proper ammo, for a woman at home.

Light weight, reliable, accurate, safe, affordable, and simple to operate.

Why Glock?  I have one and it is pretty "blah".   To each his own.  I think my next plastic-fantastic tuperware gun will be a Grand Power 10mm.  I like the manual safety.  Please don't preach to me about safeties, I know what I like.

Glock does make a good pistol - not the most accurate, but Glocks will probably be around and functional long after Humans are gone!

3 hours ago, Blue Devil said:

Don't wait too Late.

The GLOCK 19 is ideal, with proper ammo, for a woman at home.

"10-4, Backdoor"  !!

Great video !!

R. Lee Ermy, Mr. "Full Metal Jacket".

Thanks, cowboy.                  

4 hours ago, Skans said:

Why Glock?  I have one and it is pretty "blah".   To each his own.  I think my next plastic-fantastic tuperware gun will be a Grand Power 10mm.  I like the manual safety.  Please don't preach to me about safeties, I know what I like.

Glock does make a good pistol - not the most accurate, but Glocks will probably be around and functional long after Humans are gone!

For the Ladies...

The Guberment should issue then Free to Citizens based on the 2A alone.

P.S. Turn on your PM, troop.

Want your opinion on a rifle - but you keep missin'it.

6 hours ago, Skans said:

Yes, Mr. Skans,

The question was philosophical.  I too, now carry a Glock-20,  10mm, (loaded light and fast) to match my .357 mag ballistics. It is my 'back-up'.

My favorite 'go-to' gun?.....the one I reach to first.....

a 7-rd., Stainless, 4-inch, ported, 28 oz. Taurus Tracker.  It fits me perfectly.  I feel...armed and comfortable.  It feels like my friend.

What is your favorite side-arm?     🙂

3 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Yes, Mr. Skans,

The question was philosophical.  I too, now carry a Glock-20,  10mm, (loaded light and fast) to match my .357 mag ballistics. It is my 'back-up'.

My favorite 'go-to' gun?.....the one I reach to first.....

a 7-rd., Stainless, 4-inch, ported, 28 oz. Taurus Tracker.  It fits me perfectly.  I feel...armed and comfortable.  It feels like my friend.

How many hands do you have? Are you an octopus?

4 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Why do you care? If you don't like guns, don't buy one.

1 minute ago, JeanMoulin said:

Enough to hold your gun hand....if I could entice you into shaking hands. 

Since I am left-handed. (and doesn't that work out,....sweetly).

And then slap you silly......with my left hand?  Without shooting you?

Figure it out by yourself...…………...tough-guy.            😎

6 hours ago, Skans said:

I think the accuracy issues of the glock are related to the non ergonomic grip...you can fix that...

11 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

which leads me to the question...why do you care how many we have? we can only shoot two at a time...so numbers should not be an issue for you

4 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Enough to hold your gun hand....if I could entice you into shaking hands. 

Since I am left-handed. (and doesn't that work out,....sweetly).

And then slap you silly......with my left hand?  Without shooting you?

Figure it out by yourself...…………...tough-guy.            😎

How much have you had to drink because that doesn't make a lick if sense.

2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Of course it doesn't make sense to a faggot liberal asswipe like you jeankuntface

6 minutes ago, bigsky said:

which leads me to the question...why do you care how many we have? we can only shoot two at a time...so numbers should not be an issue for you

I don't. Just wondering why you feel the need to have so many. What are you afraid of?

6 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

I don't. Just wondering why you feel the need to have so many. What are you afraid of?

do you just buy one wrench or do you buy the 32 piece set? 

I have two coyote guns...one semi auto and one bolt action long range....I have two elk rifles...one for long range and one for short range...I have several different deer guns and a bunch of plinkers...

so which wrench set are you gonna buy...the 32 piece or the single wrench?

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Of course it doesn't make sense to a faggot liberal asswipe like you jeankuntface

You got me there duck. Do you think if I moved to North Carolina I could become just like you? I think I could come up with enough money to buy a double wide trailer and a bass boat. Maybe have enough left over to buy some guns. Of course the kids might have to go without shoes, but they'll fit in just fine.

You got me there duck. Do you think if I moved to North Carolina I could become just like you? I think I could come up with enough money to buy a double wide trailer and a bass boat. Maybe have enough left over to buy some guns. Of course the kids might have to go without shoes, but they'll fit in just fine.

You can do whatever your little faggot heart desirers. I'll stay on the top of my mountain with my 300 acers and hunt and fish all year long.

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

Silly, boy.

I played this move.  In real life. 30yrs. ago.  In a barroom in Seattle.  An argument, over a pool game at 0100hrs.  4 black guys were cheating me and my white partner.  Over a game of team 8-ball.  We looked at each other.  I said, "I'll get them. Keep your pool stick handy.  You are going to need it". 

He said under his breath, "Ohhhhhh…..sh/t." !!

I said, "Bartender !!  4 beers for my friends".   Then I walked up to the toughest one, casually holding my beer.  I looked him in the eye and I said,

"we ain't looking for no trouble. We can be friends, can't we?  We will put up another quarter and play again, if that is what you guys want". 

I stuck my hand out.  My right hand.  To shake.   When he did the same, I reach and grabbed his right wrist.  In a vise-like grip.  And took my left hand, my strong hand,

which held a 16oz. draft mug, and busted it into the side of that poor, negro's skull.   There was a lot of blood.   I cracked his head open.   The police were called. 

My victim was taken to the hospital.     

My team won. We did not go to jail.   

But, looking back?                                              It was the dirtiest trick, that I ever played.       😟

2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

do you just buy one wrench or do you buy the 32 piece set? 

I have two coyote guns...one semi auto and one bolt action long range....I have two elk rifles...one for long range and one for short range...I have several different deer guns and a bunch of plinkers...

so which wrench set are you gonna buy...the 32 piece or the single wrench?

I probably have somewhere close to 100K worth of tools. Maybe more, I didn't keep track. But that was my living until I retired. I'm thinking about getting rid of some. I'm down sizing. Sometimes I had to buy a single tool. Like a Kent-Moore turbo bearing removal tool for example. Tools like that don't come in a 32 piece set. I will most likely never use some of those tools again. They fed my family, and paid the bills, but I have no special love for them like you gun nuts do.

I probably have somewhere close to 100K worth of tools. Maybe more, I didn't keep track. But that was my living until I retired. I'm thinking about getting rid of some. I'm down sizing. Sometimes I had to buy a single tool. Like a Kent-Moore turbo bearing removal tool for example. Tools like that don't come in a 32 piece set. I will most likely never use some of those tools again. They fed my family, and paid the bills, but I have no special love for them like you gun nuts do.

well...aside from feeding our families..the tools we prefer PROTECT our family..i dont love my trowel or my gun...but I god damn well have every right to have both...to both feed and protect my family...and you have no right to demand I can not have them...

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Glock Slimline G36 6+1 .45 ACP.

Almost identical form-factor to the G19 except for frame/grip thickness.

And, bein' slab-sided, it's a sweet carry in a suede IWB at 4:00.

Constant companion.

38 minutes ago, bigsky said:

well...aside from feeding our families..the tools we prefer PROTECT our family..i dont love my trowel or my gun...but I god damn well have every right to have both...to both feed and protect my family...and you have no right to demand I can not have them...

Never said you can't have them, but you  need to use them with common sense. And there are some I believe you don't need, and shouldn't have. Is it even legal to hunt in Montana with a rifle that is capable of holding more then five rounds, or shotgun that isn't plugged? If you need more then that many rounds you must be a piss poor hunter anyway no matter what the law is.

Just now, JeanMoulin said:

Never said you can't have them, but you  need to use them with common sense. And there are some I believe you don't need, and shouldn't have. Is it even legal to hunt in Montana with a rifle that is capable of holding more then five rounds, or shotgun that isn't plugged? If you need more then that many rounds you must be a piss poor hunter anyway no matter what the law is.

dude...I will use them how I see fit thank you very much

1 hour ago, bigsky said:

I think the accuracy issues of the glock are related to the non ergonomic grip...you can fix that...

They shoot plenty good.

This is ten yard/five round/five second/strong hand only from low ready w/ 230 gr. .45 ACP from my G36.

Picture_013_1024.jpg

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

Glock Slimline G36 6+1 .45 ACP.

Almost identical form-factor to the G19 except for frame/grip thickness.

And, bein' slab-sided, it's a sweet carry in a suede IWB at 4:00.

Constant companion.

Well done, sir.

An excellent, A++++ Choice !!!!   

Now, mankind can get on the same page.

You bring a lot to the table.

Carry on, sir.                     😎

24 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Well done, sir.

An excellent, A++++ Choice !!!!   

Now, mankind can get on the same page.

You bring a lot to the table.

Carry on, sir.                     😎