Sign in to follow this  
DennisTheMenace

Trump is the new Mother Theresa

Mother_Teresa_Trump_Kiss.jpg

Grab 'em by the pussy Donald...by the pussy. 

A former “Apprentice” contestant-turned-Iowa campaign official compared President Donald Trump to Mother Theresa.

Tana Goertz, the key primary state’s Trump Team coordinator, claimed the president had done more for women than possibly anyone else in history than the sainted Calcutta nun, reported CBS News.

“There’s not a person alive that literally has done so much for a female, for the female population,” Goertz said. “I can’t think of one person that I could go, except for Mother Theresa. I mean, literally, who has done more for women in office than Donald Trump?”

Goertz, a contestant on the third season of Trump’s NBC reality show, said the president would boost the election chances of other Republicans running in next year’s election, after last year’s midterm losses for the GOP.

Goertz, a contestant on the third season of Trump’s NBC reality show, said the president would boost the election chances of other Republicans running in next year’s election, after last year’s midterm losses for the GOP.

“If Donald Trump was running, we would have never lost anything,” Goertz said. “There’s different candidates running that don’t have the power that Donald Trump has, and the pull.”

rfKqa9LQx60Kb_Ko?format=jpg&name=small

The late, Christopher Hitchens, who I sorely miss, appropriately called Mother Theresa, "Hell's Angel."

Like Trump, she was a fraud, a fake, and a sociopath.

Mother Theresa is to "women's freedom," what Colonel Sanders of the KFC is to "chicken's freedom."

Both stood for the "freedom to die prematurely."

1 hour ago, Persepolis said:

The late, Christopher Hitchens, who I sorely miss, appropriately called Mother Theresa, "Hell's Angel."

Like Trump, she was a fraud, a fake, and a sociopath.

Sounds like projection to me.