drvoke

The Obamas buy Martha's Vineyard mansion

2 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

What is a wet-team

Government/military/organizational assassination crew.

The pros.

1 hour ago, LoreD said:

No, all presidential candidates have released their tax returns for periods before they ran for president.  

As I  said before, you are wrong.

here is  proof.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/economy/donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html

Presidential tax returns: It started with Nixon. Will it end with Trump?

Donald Trump is positioning himself to become the first president in 40 years to refuse to release his tax returns in office.

Such a refusal would overturn a precedent maintained by every president since Jimmy Carter -- and extend Trump's refusal to make his returns public during the campaign.

White House senior adviser Kellyanne Conway said Sunday that Trump wouldn't do it.

"The White House response is that he's not going to release his tax returns," she told ABC's "This Week." "We litigated this all through the election. People didn't care."

In fact, a CNN poll in October found that 73% of registered voters surveyed thought Trump should release his tax returns for public review, including about half of Republicans.

In a tweet Monday, Conway said that Trump would not release the documents as long as he's under audit by the IRS. That was the same explanation he gave during the campaign, even though IRS audits do not restrict anyone from publishing tax returns.

1 hour ago, LoreD said:

According to the Tax History Project

That is not  "all presidents"  as  you claimed.

5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Oh. Just that? Lol 

It is the Clinton Crime Family M.O.

Plain as day.

6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I don’t disagree 

People don't understand that John-John Kennedy actually came back for a another plane, the day he crashed in deep water, ending his bid for the Senate Seat Hitlery Rotten Clinton wanted... and got.

Real pros.

1 minute ago, Blue Devil said:

People don't understand that John-John Kennedy actually came back for a another plane, the day he crashed in deep water, ending his bid for the Senate Seat Hitlery Rotten Clinton wanted... and got.

Real pros.

Really? Did not know that

1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

The problem is with his hypocrisy, the general hypocrisy of the left. The left says it's bad for average Americans to amass wealth, but it's okay for leftist elites to amass wealth.

Care to show the class where "the left" said it's "bad" for Americans to amass wealth?  Nobody has said that that I have seen.  Most of us just believe that a good economy should work for ALL Americans, not just the wealthy. 

This ia a wise move  Nixon, Ford, and Juniorbush bought property and the mere fact that an ex president had lived in it cauased it to spike in value, Gerald Ford moved three time, I think. Income from the sale of as residence is not taxable.

It is a stupid myth that the Obamas did any damage to the White House. The staff take care of all maintanence.  The WH has been staffed by Black people  since it was built. I am sure this upsets Trumpand is why he said that is was "a dump", Not enough gold leaf and marble, and all those Black folks.

Just now, RollingRock said:

Care to show the class where "the left" said it's "bad" for Americans to amass wealth?

Hey, your ignorance, myopia, and general partisan bias are not my problems.

1 minute ago, RollingRock said:

Care to show the class where "the left" said it's "bad" for Americans to amass wealth?  Nobody has said that that I have seen.  Most of us just believe that a good economy should work for ALL Americans, not just the wealthy. 

Do you think we should all collect the same paycheck ? Even Steven? 

Just now, SixShooter said:

Hey, your ignorance, myopia, and general partisan bias are not my problems.

So you have no examples?  Just as I thought.

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Most of us just believe that a good economy should work for ALL Americans, not just the wealthy. 

Trumps economy works for  all Americans.

It is a   fact that  Obama's  economy  only worked for the  wealthy

https://nypost.com/2016/01/17/occupy-obama-he-orchestrated-a-massive-transfer-of-wealth-to-the-1-percent/

So you have no examples?  Just as I thought.

There are a million examples for anyone not blinded by their extreme leftist bias.

Just the fact that you need proof demonstrates your partiality.

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Do you think we should all collect the same paycheck ? Even Steven? 

Certainly not.

Just now, SixShooter said:

There are a million examples for anyone not blinded by their extreme leftist bias.

Just the fact that you need proof demonstrates your partiality.

No one here believes that people shouldn't be able to get rich.

No one here believes that people shouldn't be able to get rich.

LMFAO.

Do you believe your own lies?

41 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Why didn't Hussein Obama move back to Chicago?

Why doesn't he want to live around black people?  I thought the Dems said all white people are evil racist bigots. 

Why did the Clintons move to Issaquah, N.Y., w/ black population of less than 1%?   Maybe they know something about black people that they don't wish to talk about.

Why didn't Bill Cosby, Kanye West, Jay-Z, and the Obamas start a bank for black people in S. Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore? 

To help poor blacks buy houses  and businesses?

Maybe they know what the white bankers know.  If you loan money to those nappy-headed, unhouse-broken animals....

then you never see that money again.  The negroes will never pay you back.  

And by their own actions, the negroes condemn themselves to poverty. 

But not to worry.  They can always blame their failure....on white racism.    😟

^^^loser^^^

I unblocked you on this thread.    

Maybe I can be more kind. But do what you need to feel safe . Xoxo

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

LMFAO.

Do you believe your own lies?

It's not a lie and yes, I do believe that.   Do you have anything to provide as evidence to back your statement... or no?  

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Maybe I can be more kind. But do what you need to feel safe . Xoxo

It has ZERO to do with feeling "safe."  This is the internet.  If someone's going to be a nasty asswipe, I don't have time for them.  

Unlike you, I don't get enjoyment out of fighting with screen names on the internet all day long.  It's wasting time.  I'd like to discuss the issues with some conservatives here, but it seems that's impossible.  People just want to insult and condescend.  

8 minutes ago, RollingRock said: