drvoke

The Obamas buy Martha's Vineyard mansion

24 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Hopefully it’s not too secluded so photographers can get photos of Michelle sun bathingnin the nude 

Best pic you will get will be her in a shower cap. 

2 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Are there any illegals there who would underbid me ?

This fried chicken and hot sauce is really good...I'm glad you invited me to your party.

DC-Obama_lunch_Sharpton.jpg

Fried chicken w/ hot sauce is one of my favorites, collard greens too. What do you eat? oh yea, I know... The white bigot happy meal...

bologna-sandwich.jpg

12 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Those welfare rats destroyed the whitehouse, it should have been burnt to the ground when they left.

they aren't welfare rats, they are persons loathing the natural displacement of their time being alive now. That crosses all social spectrums of what if now isn't eternity behavior.

I am sure you are able to relate with that, as you perform the same way.

1 minute ago, king of the county said:

Why would she be wearing a shower cap outside?

It’s a black thing. 

47 minutes ago, LoreD said:

According to the Tax History Project, President Barack Obama released his tax returns for every year between 2000 and 2015. President George W. Bush released his returns for 2000 through 2007. President Bill Clinton made public his returns from 1992 to 1999 (and then his wife, 2016 Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton released their returns from 2000 to 2016).

President George H.W. Bush released his taxes for 1989, 1990, and 2000. President Ronald Reagan released his 1981, 1982, 1983, 1985, 1986, and 1987 returns. Presidents Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, and Richard Nixon also released their taxes.

Why didn't Hussein Obama move back to Chicago?

Why doesn't he want to live around black people?  I thought the Dems said all white people are evil racist bigots. 

Why did the Clintons move to Issaquah, N.Y., w/ black population of less than 1%?   Maybe they know something about black people that they don't wish to talk about.

Why didn't Bill Cosby, Kanye West, Jay-Z, and the Obamas start a bank for black people in S. Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore? 

To help poor blacks buy houses  and businesses?

Maybe they know what the white bankers know.  If you loan money to those nappy-headed, unhouse-broken animals....

then you never see that money again.  The negroes will never pay you back.  

And by their own actions, the negroes condemn themselves to poverty. 

But not to worry.  They can always blame their failure....on white racism.    😟

Just now, Taipan said:

Why didn't Hussein Obama move back to Chicago?

Why doesn't he want to live around black people?  I thought the Dems said all white people are evil racist bigots. 

Why did the Clintons move to Issaquah, N.Y., w/ black population of less than 1%?   Maybe they know something about black people that they don't wish to talk about.

Why didn't Bill Cosby, Kanye West, Jay-Z, and the Obamas start a bank for black people in S. Chicago, Detroit, and Baltimore? 

To help poor blacks buy houses  and businesses?

Maybe they know what the white bankers know.  If you loan money to those nappy-headed, unhouse-broken animals....

then you never see that money again.  The negroes will never pay you back.  

And by their own actions, the negroes condemn themselves to poverty. 

But not to worry.  They can always blame their failure....on white racism.    😟

Because the are  booshie

32 minutes ago, Buffalo said:

backside-of-hefty-cowboy-.jpg

Ni99ers moving in? There goes the neighborhood...

His oliness parlayed the Presidency into a boat load of money...

It is legal for politicians to do what is illegal for the ordinary proletariat.

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lemme guess.....they out-bid you, on that property?

roflmao.gif

crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif   crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif   crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif   rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-smiley-emo   crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif   crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif   crying-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif

moon-from-car.gifmoon-from-car.gifmoon-from-car.gifmoon-from-car.gifmoon-from-car.gif

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Because the are  booshie

I had to look this up:

An effectation of a lifestyle, i.e., limited luxury and limited refinement aka, mannerisms, speech, dress, appearance, spending habits. Presentation as one who is above the general status quo for a particular race or ethnic group. 

More commonly applied to one who has a ghetto upbringing, but because of further education and/or employment, shows no trace of that upbrining. 

However, if pressured enough, the individual normally revert back to their ethnic upbringing.
As she stepped out of her designer shoes and removed her designer jewlery, she was heard to remark "Don't let this booshie fool you. I'm from the ghetto and will whoop your monkey ass!"
by Cakesy June 16, 2008

To act and think of yourself more highly than you ought while, at the same time, looking down onothers.

But she’s got white womans hair 

And male genitalia.

She has problems.

Don't pick.

4 hours ago, Imgreatagain said:

And they were in tears - homeless .. not so long ago. Smh.. 

America never did anything for Michelle ... nothing to be proud about.  Not a thing.   

I hope that the Trump administration prosecutes Barack for the sedition he plotted.

Then that mansion will seem twice as empty.

I had to look this up:

An effectation of a lifestyle, i.e., limited luxury and limited refinement aka, mannerisms, speech, dress, appearance, spending habits. Presentation as one who is above the general status quo for a particular race or ethnic group. 

More commonly applied to one who has a ghetto upbringing, but because of further education and/or employment, shows no trace of that upbrining. 

However, if pressured enough, the individual normally revert back to their ethnic upbringing.
As she stepped out of her designer shoes and removed her designer jewlery, she was heard to remark "Don't let this booshie fool you. I'm from the ghetto and will whoop your monkey ass!"
by Cakesy June 16, 2008

To act and think of yourself more highly than you ought while, at the same time, looking down onothers.

It’s a word thrown around down here a lot. The gays say it a lot. 

5 hours ago, drvoke said:

Image result for obamas martha's vineyard mansion

Must be nice.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obamas-reportedly-buying-marthas-vineyard-mansion/ar-AAGbqUU

Former President Obama and former first lady Michelle Obama are reportedly buying a multimillion-dollar mansion on Martha's Vineyard.

The 29-acre, nearly 7,000-square-foot estate, listed at $14.85 million, is owned by Boston Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck, TMZ reports. It's been on the market for four years and was initially listed for more than $22 million, according to realtor.com.

The Obamas are reportedly paying less than the current listing price, according to "multiple island sources," but it is unclear how much they will spend, according to the outlet.

The presidential family rented Grousbeck's seven-bedroom, 8 1/2 bathroom property when they vacationed on the island this summer, The Boston Globe reports.

The custom home also comes with a pool and boathouse, among several other features, according to a property listing.

Image result for obamas martha's vineyard mansion

That will provided them with a nice place for house-arrest.   :)

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

America never did anything for Michelle ... nothing to be proud about.  Not a thing.   

I hope that the Trump administration prosecutes Barack for the sedition he plotted.

Then that mansion will seem twice as empty.

I want them to go away. I have no desire to go to Martha’s Vineyard now. They have ruined it. 

Just now, personreal said:

Unless they chew their ankles of like rats . 

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Ha!

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Image result for laughing baby gif

3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Escape tactic - to avoid the Clinton Crime Family wet-team.

Epstein should have used it.

Just now, Blue Devil said:

Escape tactic - to avoid the Clinton Crime Family wet-team.

What is a wet-team