Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

This Will Really Piss Off the Trump Mob

2 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You are even dumb for a racist. You idiots call Puerto Ricans spics, Mexicans beaners and Cubans Republicans Get your racist terms straight dum dum.

Like Trump you didn't know that Puerto Ricans are American citizens. Your stupidity is only exceeded by your ignorance.

Moscow Mitch & The Chosen One - Demotivational Poster   

dont really care what part of mexico they are from....

On 8/23/2019 at 2:23 AM, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

confederate-and-nazi-flags.jpg

Drapeau_flag_nazi_waffen_ss_conf%C3%A9d%C3%A9r%C3%A9s_confederate_croix_celtique_cetltic_cross_far_right_extreme_droite.png

See the source image

Can you think of any reason for why people who own confederate and Nazi flags are not traitors?

So true. 

2 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Mother Goose is over your head dum dum.

a post changer...got it...yer so funny....hardy har har...

5 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

And they were also in the US in the 1930's and they still are to this day.

No shit Sherlock and we were also at war with Japan and Italy.

WRONG! American Nazis and others that work on behalf of a hostile power or support the intent of a hostile power are traitors. 

I would like to point out the obvious here. There are NO American nazi's working on behalf of an enemy. Not one. 

Just because criminals are pardoned does not change the fact that they are criminals. Your logic is illogic or you are lying.

Who said anything about criminals? We were talking traitors. Kinda hard to be a traitor when the government you supposedly betrays pardons you. Again this should be obvious. 

Link? I think he was pardoned by Lincoln.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/the-pardon-of-jefferson-davis-and-the-14th-amendment

Stupid phuck. 

The enemy or America is White supremacy and treason.

Bullshi t. In any case you think anybody who doesn't want their country flooded with foreigners who go right on the public dole is a white supremacist. Which is insane. 

When someone flies a confederate flag or swastika they are announcing their intent and showing their support of treason and racism. Speech has limits.

No it doesn't. 

You can yell fire if there is fire. You can be critical of government policies and be a confederate if you damn well please. Show me the law that says you can't. 

They are inciting mayhem.

How? Jesus christ guy. If the media didn't cover every toothless redneck with a confederate flag nobody would even give a phuck. 

I think you should go on... and do some research.

You mean like the kind you could of done on Jimmy Carter? 

3 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

I think you are confused the Tuskegee airman with the Tuskegee experiment dum dum. 

Were the confederates responsible or not? 

In the “Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male,” federal researchers refused to treat a group of black men who already had syphilis, long after a cure had been found.

Instead, doctors treated these men like laboratory animals, studying the course of the disease over decades.

The Tuskegee experiment was the most shameful episode in the history of the U.S. Public Health Service. President Bill Clinton apologized on behalf of the nation in 1997.

Were the confederates responsible? 

But the government did not infect black men with syphilis.

I is not surprising that the Tuskegee experiment was conducted by Southerners in the heart of the the Bible belt in filthy foul Macon Alabama. Everyone of the people involved should have been tortured to death.

Were the confederates responsible? 

No the treasonous sons of the Confederacy did dum dum. Blacks had voting rights in the North. You lose again!

See the source image

See the source image

Old Glory has a lot of Nazi, fascist, tyrant and terrorist blood on its hands. Do you hate the military just because Trump does or do you have other reasons?

So to get this right. You think the stars and stripes represents Purity? I was in the army tool. Of course you weren't. Not that I am surprised. In any case. There are no confederates they are all dead. 

There are no nazi's they are all done. 

Even the modern versions you claim are these things have far different beliefs. 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

So to get this right. You think the stars and stripes represents Purity?

People who try to put words in my mouth and trash America get fed a knuckle sandwich. The stars and stripes represent the greatest country on earth but a traitor like you is to corrupt to admit that. Your flag, the stars and bars represents treason, oppression and ignorance. Along with you it represents a cancer on the greatest country on earth, a cancer that needs to be removed and destroyed

I was in the army tool.

What's and army tool and how did you get in one, dum dum.

Of course you weren't.

And you would now that how? BTW liar, there are basic intelligence test required for entering the armed forces. You could not pass one.

Not that I am surprised. In any case. There are no confederates they are all dead.

You sons of the confederacy are alive and breathing with the help of their CPAP machines. 

See the source image

There are no nazi's they are all done. 

See the source image

This loser is all done but there are millions of the wanting to exterminate all non whites and Jews. Here's your party's web site dum dum. American Nazi Party – 14 Words

Even the modern versions you claim are these things have far different beliefs. 

Do you ever get tired of lying liar?

2 hours ago, dontlooknow said:

Yeah the first amendment. And you guys bitch about antifa. 

Antifa has never killed anyone. I don't like their tactics. I like that they punch Nazis but they should do it out of view of the cops an not take credit for doing it.

On 8/23/2019 at 9:05 PM, JeanMoulin said:

Yep. it's just a piece of cloth, just like the jack, but why would anyone want to cherish the flag that represents losers? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I don't personally fly a confederate flag.  I just grew up around many who did.  They were not Nazies.  I can't help it if some Left-Coast Nazis have decided to incorporate the Confederate flag into their Nazi-stuff.  All I'm saying is that in the South it was not historically thought of as a hate symbol toward Blacks.  I'm sure people from New York and Boston consider it a "hate symbol" and they would be right; just not toward Blacks - more of an anti-northern Yankee symbol.

What northern people do not understand is that Southern folks historically did not hate Black people.  They hated Yankee Carpetbaggers who came to the south after the Civil War.  That flag was a more of a "keep out Yankee" sign to northern carpetbaggers.

48 minutes ago, Skans said:

I don't personally fly a confederate flag.  I just grew up around many who did.  They were not Nazies.  I can't help it if some Left-Coast Nazis have decided to incorporate the Confederate flag into their Nazi-stuff.  All I'm saying is that in the South it was not historically thought of as a hate symbol toward Blacks.  I'm sure people from New York and Boston consider it a "hate symbol" and they would be right; just not toward Blacks - more of an anti-northern Yankee symbol.

What northern people do not understand is that Southern folks historically did not hate Black people.  They hated Yankee Carpetbaggers who came to the south after the Civil War.  That flag was a more of a "keep out Yankee" sign to northern carpetbaggers.

It was the banner under which secessionist states fought to preserve the right to own slaves. 

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

It was the banner under which secessionist states fought to preserve the right to own slaves.

It was the banner under which secessionist states fought a war against Northern Aggression.  But, what you don't understand is that no southern white person alive today wants slavery.  So, no Southern white person views that flag as having anything to do with slavery.  YOU might see the flag that way, but Southern whites don't.  Hey, you don't have to believe me - but, I am telling you the truth here.  The Confederate flag is a symbol of Southern pride and the South's disdain for people from the North. 

I see this a lot.  Northern people have very different ways of interacting and communicating.  Their voices are nasally, harsh and thuggish sounding; they always seem to be making some wise-ass sarcastic comment; they are rude and talk over others who are speaking; every other word is the F- word.  They are know-it-all's who think every person with a southern accent is dumb and uneducated.  They tend to be indoor couch-fatties who can't do a lick of physical labor.  When I was a kid, I hated people from the north - I saw them as nothing but loud, obnoxious trouble makers.  That Confederate flag was directed at them.  I had no hate for southern blacks as I was growing up, and would never think of trying to shame them in anyway.  Blacks had always been in the South, and for the most part, they were respectful people who didn't go looking to cause trouble.