Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

This Will Really Piss Off the Trump Mob

3 hours ago, Skans said:

From my perspective, it was never used as a symbol of hate toward blacks.  

I live in the MTs of East Tennessee, lived in the MTs if western North Carolina and spent time in Virginia and I can tell ya without fear of contradiction...the Confederate Battle flag means a lot of different things to alot of different people; who live in the South. 

I've seen a Black person or two wearing it. My Southern friend told they do it just to piss off the MOFOs who are still fighting the Civil War.

11 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

I live in the MTs of East Tennessee, lived in the MTs if western North Carolina and spent time in Virginia and I can tell ya without fear of contradiction...the Confederate Battle flag means a lot of different things to alot of different people; who live in the South.

I would agree with that. 

1 minute ago, Skans said:

I would agree with that. 

It is a symbol of slavery to most Americans, and always will be. What's wrong with the Red, White & Blue as a flag for TN, NC & WVA. I thought they were in the USA?

2 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

It is a symbol of slavery to most Americans, and always will be. What's wrong with the Red, White & Blue as a flag for TN, NC & WVA. I thought they were in the USA?

Nothing at all wrong with Old Glory.  But, if someone wants to express their southern heritage, a Confederate flag is handy for that.  Personally, I do not fly a Confederate Flag - I just don't see any harm in it or any overt racism in doing so.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Nothing at all wrong with Old Glory.  But, if someone wants to express their southern heritage, a Confederate flag is handy for that.  Personally, I do not fly a Confederate Flag - I just don't see any harm in it or any overt racism in doing so.

You may not, but trust me, it's there for millions and millions of Americans, and most of them aren't black.

Old Glory is America's flag, and anyone who flies the Confederate flag is admitting that they are either racists or incredibly ignorant that the Confederacy was not only fighting to preserve slavery, but to extend it into the new American states.

42 minutes ago, Persepolis said:

You may not, but trust me, it's there for millions and millions of Americans, and most of them aren't black.

Old Glory is America's flag, and anyone who flies the Confederate flag is admitting that they are either racists or incredibly ignorant that the Confederacy was not only fighting to preserve slavery, but to extend it into the new American states.

You are from Boston.  Southern folks don't really care what Yankees like you from Boston think of their flag.  I'm telling you that, as a southerner, most of us never used that flag as a hate symbol against blacks.  It is more of a "hate symbol" against white Yankees.  Basically, it's a big F-U to the big-city, Yankee lifestyle.  It never was an anti-black thing.  Most southern folks did not grow up hating blacks like you Yankees do, and we certainly do not use the Confederate Flag that way.

So, if you have made that flag into a hate symbol toward blacks, THAT'S ON YOU, NOT US!

6 hours ago, ConConfounder said:

No one has forgotten that you are an ignorant delusional retard, Phuckhead615! Your rightwingnut myths are also ignorant and insane.

Why Did the Democratic and Republican Parties Switch Platforms?

LiveScience

Southern Democrats

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats were whites in the South who believed in Jeffersonian democracy. In the 1850s they defended slavery in the United States, and promoted its expansion into the West against northern Free Soil opposition. The United States presidential election of 1860 formalized the split and brought the American Civil War. After Reconstruction ended in the late 1870s they controlled all the Southern states and disenfranchised blacks (who were Republicans). The "Solid South" gave nearly all its electoral votes to Democrats in presidential elections. Republicans seldom were elected to office outside some Appalachian mountain districts and a few heavily German-American counties of Texas.[a]

The monopoly that the Democratic Party held over most of the South first showed major signs of breaking apart in 1948, when many Southern Democrats, dissatisfied with the policies of desegregation enacted during the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman, created the States Rights Democratic Party, which nominated South Carolina Governor Strom Thurmond for president. The "Dixiecrats" won most of the deep South (where Truman was not on the ballot). The new party collapsed after the election, with a return to the Democratic Party. The Civil Rights Act of 1964, ultimately signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson, a Democrat, was filibustered by Democratic Senator and former KKK member Robert Byrd which led many Southern Democrats to vote for Barry Goldwater at the national level. In the ensuing years, with the passing of the Civil Rights Act and the increasing conservatism of the Republican Party compared to the liberalism of the Democratic Party (especially on social and cultural issues) led many more southern Democrats in the South to vote Republican. However, many continued to vote for Democrats at the state and local levels, especially before  1994. After 2010, Republicans had gained a solid advantage over Democrats at all levels of politics in most Southern states.

According to William Frey, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, Obama "accelerated the transformation of southern Democrats into “a party of young people, minorities, and educated people, especially educated women,”.[1]

hey you fukking retard... the fact remains that the DEMOCRATS FOUNDED THE KKK...

16 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

confederate-and-nazi-flags.jpg

Drapeau_flag_nazi_waffen_ss_conf%C3%A9d%C3%A9r%C3%A9s_confederate_croix_celtique_cetltic_cross_far_right_extreme_droite.png

See the source image

Can you think of any reason for why people who own confederate and Nazi flags are not traitors?

I think anyone that allows spics across our border with impunity are traitors...that includes you and all the democrats in congress...faggot.

17 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

confederate-and-nazi-flags.jpg

Drapeau_flag_nazi_waffen_ss_conf%C3%A9d%C3%A9r%C3%A9s_confederate_croix_celtique_cetltic_cross_far_right_extreme_droite.png

See the source image

Can you think of any reason for why people who own confederate and Nazi flags are not traitors?

Well let's see. 

1. The nazi's were a political party in Germany some 70 years ago. 

2. We were at war with Germany 

3. Being a Nazi can't be treason as you are not aiding the enemy in any way because all the Nazi's in the party that belonged to the country we were at war with years ago are dead. Plus that country is now our ally. 

4. Confederates weren't traitors. They were all pardoned. 

5. Jefferson Davis the president of the confederacy was pardoned by democrat Jimmy Carter

6.Even if all the confederates were considered traitors the confederate army the Union fought a war with are all dead and so again....how could modern people who believe in confederate ideals be giving aid to the enemy? 

I could go on. 

6 hours ago, Persepolis said:

It's a symbol of slavery to the left for sure. 

5 hours ago, Skans said:

You are from Boston.  Southern folks don't really care what Yankees like you from Boston think of their flag.  I'm telling you that, as a southerner, most of us never used that flag as a hate symbol against blacks.  It is more of a "hate symbol" against white Yankees.  Basically, it's a big F-U to the big-city, Yankee lifestyle.  It never was an anti-black thing.  Most southern folks did not grow up hating blacks like you Yankees do, and we certainly do not use the Confederate Flag that way.

So, if you have made that flag into a hate symbol toward blacks, THAT'S ON YOU, NOT US!

Yep. it's just a piece of cloth, just like the jack, but why would anyone want to cherish the flag that represents losers? Doesn't make any sense to me.

2 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Yep. it's just a piece of cloth, just like the jack, but why would anyone want to cherish the flag that represents losers? Doesn't make any sense to me.

The losers in the Civil War were the democrats...

8 hours ago, Persepolis said:

The Civil War was about slavery.

No. 

That was the catalyst. The union fought the war because Lincoln didn't want to see the south secede from the union. That's a fact. He would have fought it no matter the reason they wanted to leave. 

Anyone who tells you it was about "state's rights" or some other crap is just selling you nonsense.

True. it was more complex than that. 

Slavery was the issue before America became the U.S.A. and had a Constitution, and even in the original Constitution, slave states insisted that their "slave populations" had to count for 3/5ths of a person for representation in Congress, even though the slaves had nothing to say about anything.

That isn't true. 

Often misinterpreted to mean that African Americans as individuals are considered three-fifths of a person or that they are three-fifths of a citizen of the U.S., the three-fifths clause (Article I, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution of 1787) in fact declared that for purposes of representation in Congress, enslavedblacks in a state would be counted as three-fifths of the number of white inhabitants of that state.

The three-fifths clause was part of a series of compromises enacted by the Constitutional Convention of 1787. The most notable other clauses prohibited slavery in the Northwest Territories and ended U.S. participation in the international slave trade in 1807. These compromises reflected VirginiaConstitutional Convention delegate (and future U.S. President) James Madison’s observation that “…the States were divided into different interests not by their…size…but principally from their having or not having slaves.”

Slavery was a vile, disgusting, and depraved practice that was very profitable.

If it was profitable the south would have been rich. It wasn't. The Union was very rich. Slavery stopped advancements in industry. In any case....only about 4% of African slaves ever went to North America. Most went east where the Muslims castrated them. Which is why there are no blacks in Muslim countries even though they by far had the most slaves. 

Slaves who were fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters were sold off individually or collectively, depending on the whims of the slave-master. Millions of slaves were beaten, tortured, raped and murdered, and no "law officials" were there to protect them. Slaves were also worked from dawn to dusk in the heat of the day picking tobacco or cotton or whatever the slave-owner could profit from.

Slaves in North America were treated well compared to the other places they went [like east if you had a choice you would want to be going west] not to say they were treated well [they weren't] but many slave holders wanted to free their slaves and the law prevented that from happening. 

Slaves produced hundreds of trillions of $$$ worth of gross national product for the U.S.A. over a period of 200 years, and received nothing for their back-breaking labor.

True. 

When the Confederacy went to war with the Union, it had 12 million people in the seceding states, 4 million of whom were slaves, and 4 million who were women.

The war was fought because the slave-owners owned the southern governments, much like industry lobbyists own the government today.

Also true. 

The war was stupid for southern whites, who owned no slaves, and had nothing to gain from the war. Instead, they were marched off to their deaths and dismemberments, and their widows died in poverty, if not out of starvation.

They considered the North to be the aggressors. Always remember this "Hey Reb....you got no slaves, you got no shoes, why you fightin this war anyhow" 

"Cause you all are here" 

True story. 

The Confederate flag is a symbol of American murder, American atrocity, American treason, American torture, and American stupidity, and anyone who flies that flag or displays it in any manner is basically admitting they are a depraved, and anti-American ignoramus!

Confederate-flag-heritage.png

And what about the stars and stripes? Did the confederates give black pilots syphilis? Did the confederates stop blacks from voting through most of the 20th century? Did confederates put Japanese in internment camps? Did they invade nation after nation for resources and their own interests? The stars and stripes got more blood on it's hand than the confederate flag could ever come close to. 

7 minutes ago, kfools said:

No. 

That was the catalyst. The union fought the war because Lincoln didn't want to see the south secede from the union. That's a fact. He would have fought it no matter the reason they wanted to leave. 

True. it was more complex than that. 

That isn't true. 

Often misinterpreted to mean that African Americans as individuals are considered three-fifths of a person or that they are three-fifths of a citizen of the U.S., the three-fifths clause (Article I, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution of 1787) in fact declared that for purposes of representation in Congress, enslavedblacks in a state would be counted as three-fifths of the number of white inhabitants of that state.

The three-fifths clause was part of a series of compromises enacted by the Constitutional Convention of 1787. The most notable other clauses prohibited slavery in the Northwest Territories and ended U.S. participation in the international slave trade in 1807. These compromises reflected VirginiaConstitutional Convention delegate (and future U.S. President) James Madison’s observation that “…the States were divided into different interests not by their…size…but principally from their having or not having slaves.”

If it was profitable the south would have been rich. It wasn't. The Union was very rich. Slavery stopped advancements in industry. In any case....only about 4% of African slaves ever went to North America. Most went east where the Muslims castrated them. Which is why there are no blacks in Muslim countries even though they by far had the most slaves. 

Slaves in North America were treated well compared to the other places they went [like east if you had a choice you would want to be going west] not to say they were treated well [they weren't] but many slave holders wanted to free their slaves and the law prevented that from happening. 

True. 

Also true. 

They considered the North to be the aggressors. Always remember this "Hey Reb....you got no slaves, you got no shoes, why you fightin this war anyhow" 

"Cause you all are here" 

True story. 

And what about the stars and stripes? Did the confederates give black pilots syphilis? Did the confederates stop blacks from voting through most of the 20th century? Did confederates put Japanese in internment camps? Did they invade nation after nation for resources and their own interests? The stars and stripes got more blood on it's hand than the confederate flag could ever come close to. 

well...thread over...

17 hours ago, kfools said:

Well let's see. 

1. The nazi's were a political party in Germany some 70 years ago. 

And they were also in the US in the 1930's and they still are to this day.

2. We were at war with Germany 

No shit Sherlock and we were also at war with Japan and Italy.

3. Being a Nazi can't be treason as you are not aiding the enemy in any way because all the Nazi's in the party that belonged to the country we were at war with years ago are dead. Plus that country is now our ally. 

WRONG! American Nazis and others that work on behalf of a hostile power or support the intent of a hostile power are traitors. 

4. Confederates weren't traitors. They were all pardoned. 

Just because criminals are pardoned does not change the fact that they are criminals. Your logic is illogic or you are lying.

5. Jefferson Davis the president of the confederacy was pardoned by democrat Jimmy Carter

Link? I think he was pardoned by Lincoln.

6.Even if all the confederates were considered traitors the confederate army the Union fought a war with are all dead and so again....how could modern people who believe in confederate ideals be giving aid to the enemy? 

The enemy or America is White supremacy and treason. When someone flies a confederate flag or swastika they are announcing their intent and showing their support of treason and racism. Speech has limits. They are inciting mayhem.

I could go on. 

I think you should go on... and do some research.

19 hours ago, bigsky said:

I think anyone that allows spics across our border with impunity are traitors...that includes you and all the democrats in congress...faggot.

You are even dumb for a racist. You idiots call Puerto Ricans spics, Mexicans beaners and Cubans Republicans Get your racist terms straight dum dum.

Like Trump you didn't know that Puerto Ricans are American citizens. Your stupidity is only exceeded by your ignorance.

Moscow Mitch & The Chosen One - Demotivational Poster   

On 8/23/2019 at 12:20 PM, jerrykramer64fan said:

How about some pictures of your ANTIFA buddies burning the flag that you claim to love so much?

Funny that you could not find an image to post Trumptard. Your next career should be as cadaver. Your defective brain would be of great interest to science.

It's Good To Be The King Of Israel - Demotivational Poster

How do you like this image of your hero.

19 hours ago, kfools said:

True story. 

And what about the stars and stripes? Did the confederates give black pilots syphilis?

I think you are confused the Tuskegee airman with the Tuskegee experiment dum dum. 

In the “Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male,” federal researchers refused to treat a group of black men who already had syphilis, long after a cure had been found.

Instead, doctors treated these men like laboratory animals, studying the course of the disease over decades.

The Tuskegee experiment was the most shameful episode in the history of the U.S. Public Health Service. President Bill Clinton apologized on behalf of the nation in 1997.

But the government did not infect black men with syphilis.

I is not surprising that the Tuskegee experiment was conducted by Southerners in the heart of the the Bible belt in filthy foul Macon Alabama. Everyone of the people involved should have been tortured to death.

Did the confederates stop blacks from voting through most of the 20th century?

No the treasonous sons of the Confederacy did dum dum. Blacks had voting rights in the North. You lose again!

Did confederates put Japanese in internment camps?

See the source image

Did they invade nation after nation for resources and their own interests?

See the source image

The stars and stripes got more blood on it's hand than the confederate flag could ever come close to. 

Old Glory has a lot of Nazi, fascist, tyrant and terrorist blood on its hands. Do you hate the military just because Trump does or do you have other reasons?

On 8/23/2019 at 6:49 AM, Old Mack said:

I don't know...maybe they are collectors protected by their First Amendment right ?

This Will Really Piss Off the Trump Mob

You losers hate truth. 

See the source image

11 minutes ago, RussianDisinformation said:

You losers hate truth. 

I hate the Confederate Battle Flag and get anxiety every time I see one.

Kinda like how you hate free speech for anyone / anything you disagree with.

npc%20tripping%202_zpseffwzmky.jpg