Sign in to follow this  
RussianDisinformation

This Will Really Piss Off the Trump Mob

3 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

Can you think of any reason for why people who own confederate and Nazi flags are not traitors?

I don't know...maybe they are collectors protected by their First Amendment right ?

Manufactured%20Crisis.jpg%204_zpsesqym7b

What’s traitorous are Americans that don’t honor the first amendment. 

Citizens are free to think and believe however they see fit as long as they cause no direct harm to others. 

Anyone who who disagrees is a traitor to the constitution and should be deported to the nearest fascist government of their choice. 

There is nothing wrong with the Confederate Flag.  Leftists are the ones who have demonized it.  Historically, it was never a symbol of White Supremacy.  It was always a symbol of southern pride - country living.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

There is nothing wrong with the Confederate Flag.  Leftists are the ones who have demonized it.  Historically, it was never a symbol of White Supremacy.  It was always a symbol of southern pride - country living.

I agree. Anyone that gets worked up over a flag.. including a gay pride flag.. should get over themselves. 

23 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I agree. Anyone that gets worked up over a flag.. including a gay pride flag.. should get over themselves. 

I've known many people who take pride in being southern and enjoy flying the confederate flag.  It was never associated with Nazism or racism, until leftists made it a hate symbol after that dumb kid who shot up a black church draped himself in a confederate flag.  I hate that murderous little sh!t not only for killing church-going black folks, but for letting leftists turn that flag into a symbol of hate.  If anything, the confederate flag was meant to say "We don't like Yankees" or the big-city lifestyle.  From my perspective, it was never used as a symbol of hate toward blacks.  

What most people don't get is that in the South, it was really only the Klan that hated blacks, and very few people were members of the Klan in most areas.  Except for the Klan, Whites and Blacks got along. Sure, the clan had some strongholds in a few southern cities.  But the vast majority of Southern Whites were opposed to the Klan.

Just now, Skans said:

I've known many people who take pride in being southern and enjoy flying the confederate flag.  It was never associated with Nazism or racism.  If anything, the confederate flag was meant to say "We don't like Yankees" or the big-city lifestyle. 

My pop flys the “stars and bars” proud in NC. 

4 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

My pop flys the “stars and bars” proud in NC. 

I'd bet he doesn't do it because he in any way hates Blacks.

Just now, Skans said:

I'd bet he doesn't do it because he in any way hates Blacks.

I have to say- my pop has come a long way. Born I Alabama- raised in a different time.. he’s got some issues. But go talk to any old black man.. they are the most racist of them all. 

58 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

I agree 100%.

This is America.  Each person has a right to fly the flag of his choice.    

And each person, has a right to salute, or not salute that flag.  It is called American Freedom.

And, your Pop,...…..has my respect.      🙂

Hey R.D.,

If me and my Texas buddies, fly the Confederate Flag,

will you and your negro buddies leave Texas, and promise never to come back?

Hell, boys...….I think we might be on to something here !!        😊

4 hours ago, Old Mack said:

I don't know...maybe they are collectors protected by their First Amendment right ?

Manufactured%20Crisis.jpg%204_zpsesqym7b

RD left out the fact that it's his side that burns the American flag.

He's not too bright.

Just now, Taipan said:

Hey R.D.,

If me and my Texas buddies, fly the Confederate Flag,

will you and your negro buddies leave Texas, and promise never to come back?

Hell, boys...….I think we might be on to something here !!        😊

Always remember...RD is not too bright.  :)

1 minute ago, personreal said:

Always remember...RD is not too bright.  :)

I will...…………... "tune him up".

Just for fun.                          😊

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

I will...…………... "tune him up".

Just for fun.                          😊

The left wants to burn every flag...except this one.

They call it old glory hole. :)

Image result for lgbt flag gif

7 minutes ago, personreal said:

RD left out the fact that it's his side that burns the American flag.

ultraliberals hate America even more than Catholics.

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

ultraliberals hate America even more than Catholics.

They're like Mickey...they hate everything.  :)

16 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I agree 100%.

This is America.  Each person has a right to fly the flag of his choice.    

And each person, has a right to salute, or not salute that flag.  It is called American Freedom.

And, your Pop,...…..has my respect.      🙂

He’s a great man. He’s health is fading. Poor guy. Has  some blood disorder . 

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

He’s a great man. He’s health is fading. Poor guy. Has  some blood disorder . 

"We all die.....it is just a question of when".

Paul Newman

The movie....Hombre               😌

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

"We all die.....it is just a question of when".

Paul Newman

The movie....Hombre               😌

Change of subject please . My dad will live forever . 

8 hours ago, RussianDisinformation said:

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

confederate-and-nazi-flags.jpg

Drapeau_flag_nazi_waffen_ss_conf%C3%A9d%C3%A9r%C3%A9s_confederate_croix_celtique_cetltic_cross_far_right_extreme_droite.png

See the source image

Can you think of any reason for why people who own confederate and Nazi flags are not traitors?

How about some pictures of your ANTIFA buddies burning the flag that you claim to love so much?

The Civil War was about slavery.

Anyone who tells you it was about "state's rights" or some other crap is just selling you nonsense.

Slavery was the issue before America became the U.S.A. and had a Constitution, and even in the original Constitution, slave states insisted that their "slave populations" had to count for 3/5ths of a person for representation in Congress, even though the slaves had nothing to say about anything.

Slavery was a vile, disgusting, and depraved practice that was very profitable. Slaves who were fathers, mothers, sons, and daughters were sold off individually or collectively, depending on the whims of the slave-master. Millions of slaves were beaten, tortured, raped and murdered, and no "law officials" were there to protect them. Slaves were also worked from dawn to dusk in the heat of the day picking tobacco or cotton or whatever the slave-owner could profit from.

Slaves produced hundreds of trillions of $$$ worth of gross national product for the U.S.A. over a period of 200 years, and received nothing for their back-breaking labor.

When the Confederacy went to war with the Union, it had 12 million people in the seceding states, 4 million of whom were slaves, and 4 million who were women.

The war was fought because the slave-owners owned the southern governments, much like industry lobbyists own the government today.

The war was stupid for southern whites, who owned no slaves, and had nothing to gain from the war. Instead, they were marched off to their deaths and dismemberments, and their widows died in poverty, if not out of starvation.

The Confederate flag is a symbol of American murder, American atrocity, American treason, American torture, and American stupidity, and anyone who flies that flag or displays it in any manner is basically admitting they are a depraved, and anti-American ignoramus!

Confederate-flag-heritage.png

PENISEPOLIS KEEPS FORGETTING THAT IT WAS DEMOCRATS THAT STARTED AND LOST THE CIVIL WAR...

IT WAS DEMOCRATS THAT FOUNDED THE KKK

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

PENISEPOLIS KEEPS FORGETTING THAT IT WAS DEMOCRATS THAT STARTED AND LOST THE CIVIL WAR...

IT WAS DEMOCRATS THAT FOUNDED THE KKK

No one has forgotten that you are an ignorant delusional retard, Phuckhead615! Your rightwingnut myths are also ignorant and insane.

Why Did the Democratic and Republican Parties Switch Platforms?

LiveScience

Southern Democrats

In the 19th century, Southern Democrats were whites in the South who believed in Jeffersonian democracy. In the 1850s they defended slavery in the United States, and promoted its expansion into the West against northern Free Soil opposition. The United States presidential election of 1860 formalized the split and brought the American Civil War. After Reconstruction ended in the late 1870s they controlled all the Southern states and disenfranchised blacks (who were Republicans). The "Solid South" gave nearly all its electoral votes to Democrats in presidential elections. Republicans seldom were elected to office outside some Appalachian mountain districts and a few heavily German-American counties of Texas.[a]

The monopoly that the Democratic Party held over most of the South first showed major signs of breaking apart in 1948, when many Southern Democrats, dissatisfied with the policies of desegregation enacted during the administration of Democratic President Harry Truman, created the States Rights Democratic Party, which nominated South Carolina Governor Strom Thurmond for president. The "Dixiecrats" won most of the deep South (where Truman was not on the ballot). The new party collapsed after the election, with a return to the Democratic Party. The Civil Rights Act of 1964, ultimately signed by President Lyndon B. Johnson, a Democrat, was filibustered by Democratic Senator and former KKK member Robert Byrd which led many Southern Democrats to vote for Barry Goldwater at the national level. In the ensuing years, with the passing of the Civil Rights Act and the increasing conservatism of the Republican Party compared to the liberalism of the Democratic Party (especially on social and cultural issues) led many more southern Democrats in the South to vote Republican. However, many continued to vote for Democrats at the state and local levels, especially before  1994. After 2010, Republicans had gained a solid advantage over Democrats at all levels of politics in most Southern states.

According to William Frey, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, Obama "accelerated the transformation of southern Democrats into “a party of young people, minorities, and educated people, especially educated women,”.[1]