Sign in to follow this  
OMGitzHIM

Justice Involved Persons without Guns

...are coming to a Liberal city near you (if not already occupying). America Liberals might be the most good intentioned idiots to ever walk the face of this Earth. I myself take advantage of idiotic liberals everyday. Liberals make me rich. I wonder if when fire was discovered there were some liberal cave persons (don’t want to offend the “other” crowd) with animal skin posters saying we need more background checks on those with fire. All the while those with fire burned down the liberal animal poster armed cave Persons dwellings. Makes me wonder how liberals think they can conquer the world if they are the only ones without a means to defend themselves, or their beliefs. I wouldn’t be afraid of liberals even if I didn’t have all my munitions. Brings me to the term Justice Involved Persons. WTF is that? Liberals are stupid. 

3 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

...are coming to a Liberal city near you (if not already occupying). America Liberals might be the most good intentioned idiots to ever walk the face of this Earth. I myself take advantage of idiotic liberals everyday. Liberals make me rich. I wonder if when fire was discovered there were some liberal cave persons (don’t want to offend the “other” crowd) with animal skin posters saying we need more background checks on those with fire. All the while those with fire burned down the liberal animal poster armed cave Persons dwellings. Makes me wonder how liberals think they can conquer the world if they are the only ones without a means to defend themselves, or their beliefs. I wouldn’t be afraid of liberals even if I didn’t have all my munitions. Brings me to the term Justice Involved Persons. WTF is that? Liberals are stupid. 

Dumb.

3 minutes ago, OMGitzHIM said:

show us yer wifes boobs...

My wife’s? Would be easier for me to take a pic of yours, since they are being caressed in my hands at the moment. 

10 hours ago, OMGitzHIM said:

My wife’s? Would be easier for me to take a pic of yours, since they are being caressed in my hands at the moment. 

If this is the case, I don't think I want to see your wife's titties.   Any married man who prefers playing with old man boobs to his own wife's, all I can think of is "Magda".

Magda.jpg&f=1

On 8/22/2019 at 11:35 PM, OMGitzHIM said:

Typical Republican.

They like hairy nipples.