Sign in to follow this  
JeanMoulin

Who is the mentally ill?

Is it the drug induced homeless man that attacks and kills a woman on a BART train with a knife? Or is it the man who has the money to buy expensive assault style weapons, massive amounts of ammunition and body armor? I propose that the later is not mentally ill. If they were they would not have the wherewithal to even procure and plan an attack. IMO they are not mentally ill, they are a terrorist. What do you think?

8 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

Is it the drug induced homeless man that attacks and kills a woman on a BART train with a knife? Or is it the man who has the money to buy expensive assault style weapons, massive amounts of ammunition and body armor? I propose that the later is not mentally ill. If they were they would not have the wherewithal to even procure and plan an attack. IMO they are not mentally ill, they are a terrorist. What do you think?

you are using the word "terrorist" like you do the word "racist"......

social media, lack of God, crappy education system and erosion of nuclear family are to blame for people wanting to shoot up their fellow citizens...

in the case of school shootings.....well...if ya dont want to get shot in school...dont bully yer class mates...pretty simple.

24 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

14 minutes ago, bigsky said:

social media, lack of God, crappy education system and erosion of nuclear family are to blame for people wanting to shoot up their fellow citizens...

in the case of school shootings.....well...if ya dont want to get shot in school...dont bully yer class mates...pretty simple.

Easy meat. Ya'lls fukked!!!Watch  yer ass!!

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

im good....I pack a 10.....

17 minutes ago, bigsky said:

Boy, that is some dumb advice about school shootings. We can only assume that this poster is too drunk to realize his mistake. 

School shooters do not take the time to figure out who is a bully and who is not. They open fire and take as many lives as possible.

People who kill innocent civilians for political reasons are terrorists. They may also be mentally ill but that makes them no less of a terrorist threat. 

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

im good....I pack a 10.....

10-pack of natural light?   Laughable!!!  I will fuk you up!!!

\

3 minutes ago, fishhead said:

10-pack of natural light?   Laughable!!!  I will fuk you up!!!

\

ok...sorry...

10 hours ago, fishhead said:

Ghetto.

10 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Anyone that trades their sole position as one reproduction sustaining the population for rank is role playing on the world stage casting shadows of doubt 24/7 has driven themselves socially insane on concepts of what if are more important than completely understanding how life does exist naturally displaced as simultaneosuly living conception to extinciton of their time being part of the moment here.

Intellect creates a since of invincible and instincts constant vulnerability, hence bi polar disorder, multiple personalities, self induced delusional behavior.

10 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

I think you're an idiot. 

A VERY LIKELY majority of Americans are mentally ill. 

Anxiety disorders

Depressive disorders

Substance abuse disorders

Eating disorders

Schizophrenia

Autism

Bi-polar

We're talking a good portion of society is not mentally healthy(or physically healthy for that matter). 

You IDIOTS complain about healthcare costs when the REAL problem is our society is both mentally and physically ILL. 

4 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

I think you're an idiot. 

A VERY LIKELY majority of Americans are mentally ill. 

Anxiety disorders

Depressive disorders

Substance abuse disorders

Eating disorders

Schizophrenia

Autism

Bi-polar

We're talking a good portion of society is not mentally healthy(or physically healthy for that matter). 

You IDIOTS complain about healthcare costs when the REAL problem is our society is both mentally and physically ILL. 

Humanity holds human ancestors hostage to rule of law and time line logistics is why there exists anxiety disorders, depression disorders, Substance abuse disorders, eating disorders, Schizophrenia, autism is just the brain works instinctively not intellectually programmed to believe anything else is possible, and the bi-polar I already explained.

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Why does the gop pick the LEAST EDUCATED states for their stronghold?

Because the self anointed won't share their conquests of "we the people said so, so individual lifetimes pay yo play society's people." or get tossed out of their territory on one's feet or in a coffin.

11 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Terrorist for what or who and against what for what purpose? Random people? Why? Random Population control in a country that has under three hundred and fifty million people?

I have problems, you have problems, we all have problems, joining an imaginary separatist group and planing to shoot others in the back is not going to solve your problems.

10 hours ago, NeoConvict said:

Me too! Love the 10mm. 

I gotta glock...what you packin….

Just now, bigsky said:

rutger  hauer?

Rutger Hauer | Van Helsing Vankia | Fandom powered by Wikia

Rip. One of my favorites. Hitcher, blade runner, lady hawk, blood of heroes, sin city.

Just now, NeoConvict said:

Rip. One of my favorites. 

blind fury baby

On 8/22/2019 at 10:29 PM, JeanMoulin said:

I agree.