Jump to content
leftwinger

The month a shadow fell on Trump’s economy

Recommended Posts

Just now, laton said:

 

Obama managed to increase the insured rate a large amount while getting the budget deficit down to 441 Billion

 

Trump exploded the deficit and reduced the insured rate

 

Trump is going to build a wall between his presidency and a nearly $1 trillion budget deficit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, laton said:

 

Obama managed to increase the insured rate a large amount while getting the budget deficit down to 441 Billion

 

Trump exploded the deficit and reduced the insured rate

if you honestly believe that then you should see the volatility of government and not trust it with things so important as health care and gun control.....

do you really wanna give trump yer guns? I mean really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, leftwinger said:

 

Trump is going to build a wall between his presidency and a nearly $1 trillion budget deficit.

house controls the power of the purse....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

house controls the power of the purse....

 

And Trump is not using military money for the wall? Yeah, he is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, leftwinger said:

 

And Trump is not using military money for the wall? Yeah, he is.

we elected him to do that.....it is part of national security dude....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bigsky said:

if you honestly believe that then you should see the volatility of government and not trust it with things so important as health care and gun control.....

do you really wanna give trump yer guns? I mean really?

 

Those are just government figures

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, laton said:

 

Those are just government figures

so because of that....you want the government to manage yer health care and confiscate yer guns?

you people believe some funky sh it and demand funkier sh it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

so because of that....you want the government to manage yer health care and confiscate yer guns?

you people believe some funky sh it and demand funkier sh it.

 

I want the government to pay for my health insurance and prevent me from being murdered by a mass shooter and that's the extent of those

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, laton said:

 

I want the government to pay for my health insurance and prevent me from being murdered by a mass shooter and that's the extent of those

then you should have them put you in a prison.....because that is sh it prisoners get.....they are the governments pets....which sounds like you would like to join them...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bigsky said:

then you should have them put you in a prison.....because that is sh it prisoners get.....they are the governments pets....which sounds like you would like to join them...

 

Not having health insurance or being in danger of being shot is a prison Republicans want us in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, laton said:

 

Not having health insurance or being in danger of being shot is a prison Republicans want us in

well....if you are that imprisoned by personal responsibility...then perhaps it is a mental institution that you need....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bigsky said:

well....if you are that imprisoned by personal responsibility...then perhaps it is a mental institution that you need....

 

Is it our personal responsibility to build our own roads and bridges too? This is hilarious tonight 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, laton said:

 

Is it our personal responsibility to build our own roads and bridges too? This is hilarious tonight 

is it your personal responsibility to buy your own food? home? clothes? vehicles? 

pay for your own sh it you retard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How desperate are liberals, that they are cheering for a recession.

Sucks for you, that it's not going to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, laton said:

 

I want the government to pay for my health insurance and prevent me from being murdered by a mass shooter and that's the extent of those

You want government to take care of you, because you're incapable of taking care of yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Golfboy said:

You want government to take care of you, because you're incapable of taking care of yourself. 

 

Private health insurance is not able to properly take care of any of us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Private health insurance is not able to properly take care of any of us.

SEE SHILLY WILLY IS A WELFARE RAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...