Sign in to follow this  
king of the county

Well that didn’t take long, Cortez takes heat from heartland after calling Electoral College a racist ‘scam’

1 hour ago, Scout said:

I understand it all.  I just don't buy into the parts you made up. 

How does this refer to Jewish people?

How does one get accepted into the electoral college?  A high sat score?

Political favoritism, occasionally  nepotism.

Why don't you google crap you don't know.

19 hours ago, Scout said:

Show me where the Founding Fathers claim a few hoarding the nation's wealth was their dream.

You can't.

I so wish people like you wouldn't confuse a Hollywood phrase with the FFs opinions.

Makes you look kind of stupid, ya' know?

Their dream was "all men are created equal".  They would not be proud of how that dream has been corrupted by people like you.

You continually misrepresent what "all men created equal"......means.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with wealth or the accumulation of wealth .?    No matter what your leftist fantasies are whispering into your ears .....

3 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

You continually misrepresent what "all men created equal"......means.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with wealth or the accumulation of wealth .?    No matter what your leftist fantasies are whispering into your ears .....

Tell me where I provided any description of what "all men created equal" means.

Good luck.

Just now, Scout said:

Tell me where I provided any description of what "all men created equal" means.

Good luck.

You tried to state you knew what the founders dream was....

According to your broken logic....

So now explain ....

Because reality dictates that there is no fu cking wealth equality and never has been in the written and unwritten history of mankind.

And never shall be....even though you tried to tie the quote "all men created equal" to that assumption.

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

You tried to state you knew what the founders dream was....

It is called quoting.  I QUOTED the FFs.

I never said anything about wealth being associated with the phrase "all men are created equal".

It is odd that you would do so.  Odd to me, anyway.

50 minutes ago, Scout said:

I never said anything about wealth being associated with the phrase "all men are created equal".

San Francisco.

Pelosi.

She has millions and  millions of dollars.  Why won't she buy some Porta-Potties for the homeless?

How about 10, hot dog carts that would accept F/stamps?  

Let's face it.  The problem can be solved.  

Will you help solve it?

1 hour ago, Scout said:

Quit lying ....you are embarrassing yourself.....

I agree with Taipan .....how can we work together to make it better for .....Everyone...

without the condescending banter......

oh, and explain why you chose the quote if you weren't trying to use it to illustrate wealth equality as you actually perceive it...

11 hours ago, Whitemajikman said:

Quit lying ....you are embarrassing yourself.....

I agree with Taipan .....how can we work together to make it better for .....Everyone...

without the condescending banter......

oh, and explain why you chose the quote if you weren't trying to use it to illustrate wealth equality as you actually perceive it...

The quote is a reference to how the FFs aspired to see our citizens treated by their gov't. 

IAnd YOU thought it had to do with income?  Sheesh.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

AOC just sent me a letter. Trump singled her out for attack!

Coming from a flip-flopper, that means less than nothing. He's panicking.

drvoke, did you see this??

Just moments ago, the President of the United States sent this text to millions of his supporters:

Crazy AOC wants to ABOLISH the Electoral College. Let's remind her this is OUR COUNTRY, not the Coastal Elites. Sign our petition NOW:

Let’s be clear — it’s not crazy to want a democracy where every vote counts the same. Right now, the electoral college devalues the votes of people of color and perpetuates minority rule.

Help us fight back against Trump’s attacks by donating $5 (or more) right now. Every dollar you give will send a powerful message of rejection to Donald Trump:

We’re not alone in thinking that the electoral college is fundamentally bad for our democracy. In fact, until he directly benefited from the electoral college’s manipulation, Donald Trump was on our side!

The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.

(Trump tweet dated Nov 6, 2012)

Here’s the reality about the electoral college: in any other context, conservatives and Republicans would absolutely reject the idea of prioritizing any minority group’s vote. They’d never give people of color more influence to make up for systemic injustices.

But, when it comes to protecting the status of disproportionately white voters, Trump is willing to pull out all the stops -- he’s even willing to contradict his own position!

Help us fight for a fairer democracy -- where all of us have an equal say -- by donating $5 in response to Trump’s attacks:

It’s clear that the strength of our campaign scares Trump and his conservative allies. They’re doing everything in their power to try and tear us down; fortunately, none of it is working.

That’s thanks to you, and to a progressive message that resonates with voters from coast to coast. Let’s keep up the fight.

Pa'lante,
AOC

AOC should talk to the Hodge twins, they will explain it to her.

On 8/22/2019 at 7:23 PM, Old Mack said:

The Founding Fathers created the EC for a reason and once again the ultraliberals want to go against thier wisdom and change the Constitution so they can have thier own way.

ultraliberals think it is not a Constitutional right to own a firearm BUT killing a baby is and we all know which was specifically written about.

spic%20ice_zpsrpe2ontg.png

Haha