SixShooter

Sean Spicer tapped for Dancing With the Stars, lefties go berserk!

1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

Ratings. It will work. 

Yes, but it also gives a platform for George Snuffleupagus to tie it all back to Trump and smear the right.

11 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

While libs will be doing the “safety dance” 

in a quite safe space 

And conservatives will be goosestepping the Trump Facism dance. 

If spicer can dance half as well as he can lie, he'll be a regular ole John Travolta.

21 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

While your last statement is correct in its assumption of the effect on ratings, I suspect this is the actual reason for the producers' (or someone's) decision:

The leftwing propaganda machine has already made hay with this. Anyone NOT following politics is probably exactly who IS following DWTS, and now they too can be indoctrinated into how evil Trump and conservatives are.

Hence one of the many reasons that I do not watch standard network TV. Netflix and Amazon Prime look better and better every day. 

1 hour ago, neue regel said:

But you’re approaching it like watching DWTS is rational!!! 🤣

The Apprentice wasn't rational either, but look what we ended up with.

1 hour ago, RollingRock said:

Why would anyone go "berserk" about some stupid dancing competition.

Because ultraliberals are delusional and in denial.

By disrupting you...we are protecting free speech.

Said a anonymous snowflake audience member at a Ben Shapiro lecture.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

There's a show I've never watched and never will.  I think I'd rather watch Miley Cyrus do her impression of Shirley Temple singing "Animal Crackers in My Soup" at a Gay Pride parade.

LOL

Many are demanding Sean Spicer be removed from the show. If not, there is a call for a boycott. #boycottDWTS.

It is getting to the point that people who work for Trump, possibly even for conservatives, are stained for life.

Cons, people hate your guts.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/greys-anatomy-showrunner-krista-vernoff-asks-bob-iger-abc-to-drop-sean-spicer-from-dancing-with-the-stars/ar-AAGdcRP?ocid=spartanntp

(Full article at above link)

The latest to object is Grey’s Anatomy and spinoff Station 19 showrunner Krista Vernoff, who posted tonight on Twitter.

“I deeply abhor this decision by the company I work for and truly love,” she tweeted. “This man lied daily, to our faces, and made a mockery of our country. This is not cause for celebration or celebrity.  It’s not too late to change this plan. Please @DancingABC@abc@RobertIger”

Vernoff joins other high-profile objectors, including Dancing With The Stars host Tom Bergeron, talk show host Chelsea Handler, and actor Bradley Whitford, plus many media pundits. The scheduling of Spicer also launched a hashtag on Twitter, #boycottDWTS, which was quickly picked up by many civilian commentators  

Spicer earlier told CNN that his casting might help “move the country forward in a positive way.”  He added: “I think this is an entertainment show. I look forward to having some fun. And if people are looking for news, I suggest they tune into a news program.” (Sorry, Sean, it appears there is no forgiveness.-drvoke)

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

Cons, people hate your guts.

A tiny sliver of whacked out former flower child idiot drooling leftwing nutjobs hate our guts.

The vast majority either agree with us, don't care, or happily tolerate our viewpoints. You're in a tiny minority of idiots, but we knew that because you actually THINK you're a vegan. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When I told my wife, who is quite liberal, that Sean Spicer was going to be on DWTS she shrugged and then went on tell me about a new policy in the school district. 

Dancing with the Stars.....The Apprentice.....that is rightwinger entertainment.

Poor Sean thought it would be fun and bring the right and left together. He doesn't understand the left that well.

1 minute ago, drvoke said:

Poor Sean thought it would be fun and bring the right and left together. He doesn't understand the left that well.

Baloney. He exposed you weasels as the petty, backbiting swamp creatures you are. 

Yes it would be fun to bring the sides together but since as you say the left are endlessly evil deranged psychopaths and will never relent, next best thing is to expose their evil.

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Baloney. He exposed you weasels as the petty, backbiting swamp creatures you are. 

Yes it would be fun to bring the sides together but since as you say the left are endlessly evil deranged psychopaths and will never relent, next best thing is to expose their evil.

Wrong yet again. I read an article and that is exactly what he thought would happen. He was all smiles, and it wasn't a cynical smile.

Just now, drvoke said:

Wrong yet again. I read an article and that is exactly what he thought would happen. He was all smiles, and it wasn't a cynical smile.

You're naive.

Spicer sold it as being happy and bringing the sides together, KNOWING you lefty foaming-at-the-mouth swamp creatures would go berserk, which you did, and call for boycotts and all kinds of stupid shit, exposing to the world what deranged idiots you are, and to avoid voting Demoncrap at all costs.

Good move, Sean!

2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

You're naive.

Spicer sold it as being happy and bringing the sides together, KNOWING you lefty foaming-at-the-mouth swamp creatures would go berserk, which you did, and call for boycotts and all kinds of stupid shit, exposing to the world what deranged idiots you are, and to avoid voting Demoncrap at all costs.

Good move, Sean!

Sean isn't that devious. He used to laugh at the Saturday Night Live clips of himself. He likes people. I can spot those types a mile away. He will voluntarily pull out of the show so as to avoid controversy. That's too bad.

2 minutes ago, drvoke said:

Sean isn't that devious. He used to laugh at the Saturday Night Live clips of himself. He likes people. I can spot those types a mile away. He will voluntarily pull out of the show so as to avoid controversy. That's too bad.

Mission accomplished. Head back to the armory.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

When I told my wife, who is quite liberal, that Sean Spicer was going to be on DWTS she shrugged and then went on tell me about a new policy in the school district. 

Smart woman.   It's really not an issue.  

28 minutes ago, TrumpBGoneSoon said:

Smart woman.   It's really not an issue.  

So much for liberals all being up in arms. I listened to NPR this morning (which is rare) and not a single mention of this.