TBHWT

Accusing Trump of Anti-Semitism, Democrats Play the Projection Game

Accusing Trump of Anti-Semitism, Democrats Play the Projection Game

Psychological projection has become a key characteristic of the Left. If Democrats and their serfs in the liberal media complain about something, they most likely do it themselves, but pin it on an often blameless GOP. 

Likewise, Democrats and the Left whitewash the anti-Semites in their midst and, instead, blame Trump — a decidedly pro-Jewish, pro-Israel president — whenever Jews are attacked or killed, as atrociously transpired on April 27, when a 19-year-old gunman opened fire on the Chabad of Poway Synagogue near San Diego. He killed Lori Gilbert Kaye, 60, and injured three others.

Predictably, the Left engaged their only gear and trampled Trump.

Why do the left always blame the right for their own failings. 

What's really funny is that the NYTimes is leading this charge to a new anti-Trump meme ...

... and the guy in charge of the New York Times' political section is an admitted anti-semite.   :lol:

Trump's implication that American Jewish people have loyalty to Israel rather than to their own country the United States is a familiar anti-semitic trope.

1 hour ago, slideman said:

Trump's implication that American Jewish people have loyalty to Israel rather than to their own country the United States is a familiar anti-semitic trope.

No different than Americans that don't support their own president and country and wish for his/our Failure SLIDEMAN!!! And I'm sure most American Jews do have loyalty to America. leave it to the left to not support their own country I see it everyday. 

5 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

No different than Americans that don't support their own president and country and wish for his/our Failure SLIDEMAN!!! And I'm sure most American Jews do have loyalty to America. leave it to the left to not support their own country I see it everyday. 

I saw the republicans do the exact same  thing for eight straight years.  Turnabout fair play?

Trump could call for a air strike on the Vatican and all of the sudden ultraliberals would stop hating Catholics and call them a persecuted diaspora.

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

I saw the republicans do the exact same  thing for eight straight years.  Turnabout fair play?

Nothing like we have now. 

1 hour ago, Old Mack said:

Trump could call for a air strike on the Vatican and all of the sudden ultraliberals would stop hating Catholics and call them a persecuted diaspora.

How true is that??? LOL

1 hour ago, fishhead said:

It's a war, and we will do whatever it takes to win.

4 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Nothing like we have now. 

Like republican swine not allowing Obama to seat a SC judge? Like Moscow Mitch blocking any house bill for a vote? Like THE PIG's FAT BASTARD AG obstructing justice by not allowing subpoenaed witnesses to testify? You're right, nothing like we have now.

7 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

It's a war, and we will do whatever it takes to win.

real scorched earther mentality you have there.  

Just now, sole result said:

real scorched earther mentality you have there.  

You're goddamn right. Might be the only thing you've ever been right at sole.

3 minutes ago, JeanMoulin said:

You're goddamn right. Might be the only thing you've ever been right at sole.

Your ideology is your own worst enemy as your humanity will destroy what it is to be human..

17 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Like republican swine not allowing Obama to seat a SC judge? Like Moscow Mitch blocking any house bill for a vote? Like THE PIG's FAT BASTARD AG obstructing justice by not allowing subpoenaed witnesses to testify? You're right, nothing like we have now.

Yeah today from the left we have violence in the streets people protesting in front of politicians houses confronting people in restaurants people losing jobs because of their political affiliations. On and on. You never saw anything like that from the right.  Oh and the same old Racist BS and Muslim trash in congress all because of Obama that skinny necked POS half breed!   

3 hours ago, slideman said:

The Proud Boys have now admitted their goals are violence and disruption.https://www.huffpost.com/entry/proud-boys-rallies-portland_n_5d5e9882e4b0dfcbd4893ee5

That's right Violence in the streets. And it's about time somebody started standing up to Antifa. And you know as well as I do the left are a lot more vocal out there than republicans. The day after Trump got elected the protests started By a Muslim POS no less.  

I also noticed that there were 700 police, we never see any when antifa shows up ever notice that???

Trump is not anti-Semitic. His extended family is Jewish. It makes no sense. Israel loves him. He has been a friend to Israel in policy. But Jewish people can still vote against him because he is pro-Zionist. Zionism is a form of racism (one that I am not entirely against). In fact, it may be necessary in the short run.