Jump to content
WillFranklin

Republicans Trust Government For Defense SO Why Not Health Care?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Duck615 said:

I disagree, liberals are helping illegals because they need the votes... THAT'S IT!!

Correct sir. But they are still coming .. like cockroaches. Bury our head or deal with it? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgreatagain said:

Pain isn’t necessary in learning. Discomfort is adjusting to change. 

 

Lecture a child 'till you are blue in the face.

 

And more than not it will be the hot pot that teaches.

 

It's Nature's way, low these 10 million years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Correct sir. But they are still coming .. like cockroaches. Bury our head or deal with it? 

 

We need to elect men and women that are going to do something about this problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NeoConvict said:
On 8/22/2019 at 8:51 AM, Wallco1 said:

The government is good at killing people not saving them

Bingo. 

 

 

So whose responsibility is it?

 

jKxtWxN.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

We need to elect men and women that are going to do something about this problem.

Ugh. The problem needs to be solved at the source. The person. Change behaviors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 9:06 AM, WillFranklin said:

Republicans are usually "Christians" so because their religion is a fairy tale they get caught in lots of contradictions and double-standards.

 

Quote

Republicans Trust Government For Defense SO Why Not Health Care?

 

Rhetorical question.  Great points.  Republicans are all about taking life, degrading life and doing harm.    They don't give a rat's ass about restoring health or saving lives. 

 

Here's the double standard on this subject:  All that changes when it comes to abortion;  Something never even mentioned in the bible.  And the other double standard is that they support welfare for the very rich;  Jesus is turning over in his grave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, bludog said:

 

 

Rhetorical question.  Great points.  Republicans are all about taking life, degrading life and doing harm.    They don't give a rat's ass about restoring health or saving lives. 

 

Here's the double standard on this subject:  All that changes when it comes to abortion;  Something never even mentioned in the bible.  And the other double standard is that they support welfare for the very rich;  Jesus is turning over in his grave.

 

I really think they want to starve and murder the underclass because they think most minorities are there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bludog said:

 

 

Rhetorical question.  Great points.  Republicans are all about taking life, degrading life and doing harm.    They don't give a rat's ass about restoring health or saving lives. 

 

Here's the double standard on this subject:  All that changes when it comes to abortion;  Something never even mentioned in the bible.  And the other double standard is that they support welfare for the very rich;  Jesus is turning over in his grave.

 

Who crapped in your cereal this morning?

 

...that was brought to you be Capitalism and the American way.

 

Adult Responsibility.

 

Learn/Live/Love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I really think they want to starve and murder the underclass because they think most minorities are there.

They will shoot themselves, drug themselves well before we ever put our hands into their crap bowl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

They will shoot themselves, drug themselves well before we ever put our hands into their crap bowl. 

'

Systematically the rich white ruling class is all over their lot... fighting to keep their wages low, health care gone, and keep them jailed for marijuana.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

'

Systematically the rich white ruling class is all over their lot.

When do we turn our backs on people that don’t want to take care of themselves?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imgreatagain said:

When do we turn our backs on people that don’t want to take care of themselves?

 

When Republicans stop fighting to keep their wages low, health care gone, and stop keeping them jailed for marijuana....

 

...then maybe they will be able to care for themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I really think they want to starve and murder the underclass because they think most minorities are there.

and yet you liberal asswipes want to take care of illegals before your own!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

 

When Republicans stop fighting to keep their wages low, health care gone, and stop keeping them jailed for marijuana....

 

...then maybe they will be able to care for themselves.

Enabling - I’m over it. You should be as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Imgreatagain said:

Enabling - I’m over it. You should be as well. 

 

Disabling, I'm over it. Republicans need to stop doing it to people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

 

Disabling, I'm over it. Republicans need to stop doing it to people.

shilly wants everything for free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WillFranklin said:

 

Disabling, I'm over it. Republicans need to stop doing it to people.

 

Adolescent victim-hood.

 

What would Socialism be w/o it.

 

Ha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republican idiots want to worry about their own health coverage instead of letting the government do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WillFranklin said:

Republican idiots want to worry about their own health coverage instead of letting the government do it.

and you want to give illegals free health care...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/22/2019 at 11:06 AM, WillFranklin said:

Republicans are usually "Christians" so because their religion is a fairy tale they get caught in lots of contradictions and double-standards.

 

Of course JEEEZUS wouldn't want them cutting Medicaid to give the money to the wealthy.

 

How ironic and hypocritical of you, so you have a problem with Christianity but have no problem with someone praying towards mecca 5 times a day?

LMFAO.

 

Jesus has nothing to do with politics, you are just showing your bias Democrat man.

 

I like the answer to this question, Do you believe there is fraud in the current medicare and medicaid system?

 

You think the government needs to do more with healthcare? 

do you believe we should do what Sanders and Warren is suggesting and cover everyone including undocumented people? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Republican idiots want to pay as much as possible in premiums and copays while receiving the least possible amount of actual coverage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Democratic idiots want to pay as much as possible in premiums and copays while receiving the least possible amount of actual coverage.

Wow first smart thing I have ever seen you write shilly!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

 

I know the Republican plan for healthcare is that those that can't afford it will do without.

 

We found out that there are not enough psycopaths to go along with your health care plan.

 

Republican-Jesus-Medicaid.jpg
 

 

I'm not a Republican. 

 

Have someone better than you, working the meme generators for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...