WillFranklin

Republicans Trust Government For Defense SO Why Not Health Care?

5 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Republicans are usually "Christians" so because their religion is a fairy tale they get caught in lots of contradictions and double-standards.

Of course JEEEZUS wouldn't want them cutting Medicaid to give the money to the wealthy.

They say "trust JEEEEZUS to take care of the poor. We can't trust the government."

But when it comes to the military defending their ass, which is also life or death, they ain't waiting on JEEEEZUS! The want as much government spending as possible!

So the government is good at stuff.

It needs to do MORE with health care and most agree.

we dont trust the government for defense dip sh it...our staunch demand for second amendment adherence makes this point obvious you fu cking liar.

5 minutes ago, bigsky said:

we dont trust the government for defense dip sh it...our staunch demand for second amendment adherence makes this point obvious you fu cking liar.

So when Pearl Harbor was attacked...

26 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

So when Pearl Harbor was attacked...

we weren't attacked....the u.s. navy was...dip sh it...they can handle their own sh it.

1 minute ago, bigsky said:

we weren't attacked....the u.s. navy was...dip sh it...they can handle their own sh it.

Wasn't it getting a bit out of hand... worldwide?

Was our freedom on the line as a nation?

If we let our people suffer without care now then what were we fighting for? 

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Wasn't it getting a bit out of hand... worldwide?

Was our freedom on the line as a nation?

If we let our people suffer without care now then what were we fighting for? 

perhaps we should have tested the second amendment against the military industrial complex idea....maybe we wouldn't have had korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya...had we just said...fu ck it...If ya want it...come try to take it..

I bet you the world would be a better place today for it.

9 minutes ago, bigsky said:

perhaps we should have tested the second amendment against the military industrial complex idea....maybe we wouldn't have had korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya...had we just said...fu ck it...If ya want it...come try to take it..

I bet you the world would be a better place today for it.

But wait, would we even be a nation if we didn't have government military protect us in World War 2?

2 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

But wait, would we even be a nation if we didn't have government military protect us in World War 2?

You really are a disciple of doubt, devil's advocate luring people into believing life is too large to be naturally positioned by the moment here.  Time is the period of existing as eternally separated in a reproductive ancestral position now as always tking place currently.

17 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

that is mental masturbation....it is a fact that we are less of a nation since ww2

Just now, bigsky said:

that is mental masturbation....it is a fact that we are less of a nation since ww2

We would not be a nation at all if it were not for the government providing military protection.

Just now, WillFranklin said:

We would not be a nation at all if it were not for the government providing military protection.

well...you have no evidence of that what so ever.....

11 minutes ago, bigsky said:

well...you have no evidence of that what so ever.....

I see you are stupid enough to risk it.

Same with your health care.

1 hour ago, WillFranklin said:

I see you are stupid enough to risk it.

Same with your health care.

FREEDOM HAS A DEFINITION....you are too weak and scared to be free

3 hours ago, MidnightMax said:

GOVERNMENT has a CONSTITUTIONAL MANDATE to "Provide for the COMMON DEFENSE".

There is NOTHING in the CONSTITUTION about government providing HEALTH CARE for anyone.

Damn, now shillywilly can take his little SCHITSTAIN self and whimper like a little cowed puppy.

BITCH SLAPPING these SCHISTAINS is just getting WAY TOO EASY!!!

We attacked Iraq; it was not "defense". 

FREEDOM HAS A DEFINITION....you are too weak and scared to be free

Freedom comes with both rights and responsibilities.

You just want the rights.

6 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Freedom comes with both rights and responsibilities.

You just want the rights.

actually im also responsible with my rights dip sh it....and you want to punish me for them....maybe you need to move to Europe with the rest of the global pussies.

Just now, bigsky said:

actually im also responsible with my rights dip sh it....and you want to punish me for them....maybe you need to move to Europe with the rest of the global pussies.

Not sure if you started drinking now to explain that post, but providing health care is a responsibility that comes with freedom.

3 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Not sure if you started drinking now to explain that post, but providing health care is a responsibility that comes with freedom.

yeah...you are responsible for yours and I am responsible for mine....and you are free to live a healthy lifestyle or not....you are not free to make me pay your fu cking bills bitch

4 minutes ago, bigsky said:

yeah...you are responsible for yours and I am responsible for mine....and you are free to live a healthy lifestyle or not....you are not free to make me pay your fu cking bills bitch

Nobody said you personally have to pay my bills. Now I know you are drinking.

The government should use tax money to pay all medical bills for every citizen.

5 minutes ago, WillFranklin said:

Nobody said you personally have to pay my bills. Now I know you are drinking.

The government should use tax money to pay all medical bills for every citizen.

the government doesn't have the authority to tax me to pay yer fu cking bills you irresponsible sack of sh it...pay for your own sh it...freedom isn't for you

the government doesn't have the authority to tax me to pay yer fu cking bills you irresponsible sack of sh it...pay for your own sh it...freedom isn't for you

The government taxed you and me all along to pay for Medicare and Medicaid and I want those programs to give everyone care.

9 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Republicans are usually "Christians" so because their religion is a fairy tale they get caught in lots of contradictions and double-standards.

Of course JEEEZUS wouldn't want them cutting Medicaid to give the money to the wealthy.

They say "trust JEEEEZUS to take care of the poor. We can't trust the government."

But when it comes to the military defending their ass, which is also life or death, they ain't waiting on JEEEEZUS! The want as much government spending as possible!

So the government is good at stuff.

It needs to do MORE with health care and most agree.

When the government starts buying me automatic field weapons, tanks, anti-aircraft, nuclear cruisers, and F-16's, you can make the comparison.

8 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

Begin with disabled workers.

These are people classified as disabled, but still work.

Of course they can't make as much.

Medicaid helps them, but stops at age 65.

They already have Medicare the whole time. But that alone was never enough. Why would it alone be enough when they turn 65?

Then why are you in favor of giving illegals health insurance?

16 hours ago, JeanMoulin said:

Madison is dead. If General welfare doesn't mean the welfare of the country and everyone of it's people, then the word militia doesn't mean everyone either.

That is your "argument"? "Madison is dead"?

It is extremely clear what it means and what it meant when adopted. You are choosing to remain ignorant. Carry on...

13 hours ago, solarcell said:

When the government starts buying me automatic field weapons, tanks, anti-aircraft, nuclear cruisers, and F-16's, you can make the comparison.

They do. You just have to join the military to use them, pussy.

17 hours ago, WillFranklin said:

*1. They should pay what they can afford towards their care. The rest they owe. We need to work out plans for them.

*2. You don't mind taking their tax money to pay for your entitlements. They never receive those.

*1. Ohhh clearly, you said it, so it's so......well, in reality, you're in fantasy land.

*2. ....guess that makes a lot of sense......

....Oooooopps, ....no it doesn't......

They are not supposed to BE here.....