leftwinger

Joe Biden’s Poll Numbers Mask an Enthusiasm Gap

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

He did brag here that if Trump is reelected, he has enough money saved to live out of the country of FEW YEARS.

It wasn't bragging, just a statement.  I'm 62 years old.  Of course I have money saved.  

29 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

You're delusional, no doubt.  

LOL. You bragged that you bill your employer 60 hours a week. You did not mention that you bill them for spending all day Bad wording off on the internet. LOL.

You brag constantly that you max out contributions to the multi-headed hydra of the BS cult (along with your recent bride).

Why lie?

Bill

17 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

LOL. You bragged that you bill your employer 60 hours a week. You did not mention that you bill them for spending all day Bad wording off on the internet. LOL.

I don't bill my employer.  I work there; they pay me for my hours.  I haven't been doing overtime the last few years.  I don't sit around posting when I'm on the clock.  I do that in my spare time, so don't worry your pretty little head about it, moron.  

You brag constantly that you max out contributions to Bernie Sanders (along with your recent bride).

The wife and I sent Bernie the maximum donation on the day he announced he was running in 2020.  We also donate to Elizabeth Warren, Sara Gideon (who is running against Susan Collins), the new migrants who have come to our area, miscellaneous candidates endorsed through Our Revolution, and many other causes.  Not that it's any of your business, you fucking obsessed stalker.

Why do I lie?

Bill

Like I've said, probably because of your multiple psychiatric issues.  

18 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

I will welcome DEATH! It will be the only peace I have ever known!

You're just assuming !

YOU  CAN'T  POSSIBLY  KNOW  THERE'S  PEACE  OVERTHERE  ! ! !

42 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

It wasn't bragging, just a statement.  I'm 62 years old.  Of course I have money saved.  

So, will you be moving to  .  .  .  you know, Canada ?

ROFLMAO

39 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

I don't bill my employer.  I work there; they pay me for my hours.  I haven't been doing overtime the last few years.  I don't sit around posting when I'm on the clock.  I do that in my spare time, so don't worry your pretty little head about it, moron.  

The wife and I sent Bernie the maximum donation on the day he announced he was running in 2020.  We also donate to Elizabeth Warren, Sara Gideon (who is running against Susan Collins), the new migrants who have come to our area, miscellaneous candidates endorsed through Our Revolution, and many other causes.  Not that it's any of your business, you Bad wording obsessed stalker.

Like I've said, probably because of your multiple psychiatric issues.  

LOL. You are on here full time while you brag about billing 60 hours a week. You are a fraud.

Your money goes to undermining the Democratic Party and propping up Trump, that makes it my business.

You are a 5th columnist.

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

LOL. You are on here full time while you brag about billing 60 hours a week. You are a fraud.

Your money goes to undermining the Democratic Party and propping up Trump, that makes it my business.

You are a 5th columnist.

Bill

Please stop lying.  I've explained as much as I'm going to.

I see you're on here all day every day.  You must be retired...?  :rolleyes:  Moron.

5 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Please stop lying.  I've explained as much as I'm going to.

I see you're on here all day every day.  You must be retired...?  :rolleyes:  Moron.

You mean your lies are so obvious that even you--a master of duplicity--can't claim the hours you bill while online are done on your spare time.

So, not only are you a liar, but you are a thief.

On top of it, you bitch about health care cost while driving them with your own ill-gotten gains.

No wonder you support a fellow thief like BS. LOL.

You are a "man" (term used loosely) without moral or ethical values.

Bill

9 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I'm a cyber stalking moron who needs intense psychiatric help.

Bill

Yes.

18 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Your money goes to undermining the Democratic Party

Nope.  I typically vote Democrat.  I just refused to vote for your corporate whore and war enthusiast.

and propping up Trump,

I've never "propped up Trump."  He's the worst president in the history of our nation.

that makes it my business.

I'm an obsessed stalker.

Bill

:rolleyes:  

4 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Nope.  I typically vote Democrat.  I just refused to vote for your corporate whore and war enthusiast.

I've never "propped up Trump."  He's the worst president in the history of our nation.

:rolleyes:  

Evading, deflecting, and lying yet again.

You are a thief who enabled the rise of Trumpism. You have no ethics or morals.

The only "Democrats" you fund are 5th columnists from the far-right/far-left alliance of Our Revolution/"Justice Democrats" and similar dark money orgs.

You are a fraud of the very worst kind.

9th Circle of Hell for you.

Bill

10 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Do the world a favor and go slash your own jugular, you idiotic obsessed stalker.

10 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

Do the world a favor and go slash your own jugular, you idiotic obsessed stalker.

I realize your violent nature is aroused when the truth about your character--that you are an unethical thief and enabler of fascism--is revealed for all to see.

Tough shit motherfucker!

Bill 

3 minutes ago, RollingRock said:

[stalker put back on ignore]

Oh, boo hoo.

The violent extremist thief has gone into hiding.

Whatever will I do?

Bill

6 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

You're just assuming !

YOU  CAN'T  POSSIBLY  KNOW  THERE'S  PEACE  OVERTHERE  ! ! !

Well, you either just go into a long, long sleep,

or go to a "better place" we call Heaven.

18 hours ago, nuckin futz said:

Well, you either just go into a long, long sleep,

or go to a "better place" we call Heaven.

Someone came back to tell you all that ?

For all we know there may exist  (an)other  dimention(s) where you enter after your demise in this one  .  .  .  and start again with a clean slate  .  .  .  until your demise there, to enter yet another one  .  .  .  ad infinitum !

Like level 1 .  . .  level 2  .  .  . etc. etc.

No one ever came back to tell !