personreal

Notice How the Left Spends Very Little Time Touting their Dem Candidates

21 minutes ago, maineman said:

Why WOULD we waste our time talking about who WE LIBERALS are going to support in the Democratic primaries with a bunch of non-liberals.......?

relaxing-outside-smiley-emoticon.gif

'Cause, that's what POLITICALLY-KNOWLEDGEABLE DEMS/LIBS/PROGRESSIVES DO!!!!!

If you farm-team JVs prefer the safety of the "Liberals Only Room", until you're ready for combat....fine....take your time.

We SEASONED DEMS/LIBS/PROGRESSIVES have no need for rookies, helping, here....who can easily sound like clueless/fact-devoid Teabaggers/Trumpoids, before they're prepared.

Take your time.

27 minutes ago, Phoenix68 said:

'Cause, that's what POLITICALLY-KNOWLEDGEABLE DEMS/LIBS/PROGRESSIVES DO!!!!!

If you farm-team JVs prefer the safety of the "Liberals Only Room", until you're ready for combat....fine....take your time.

We SEASONED DEMS/LIBS/PROGRESSIVES have no need for rookies, helping, here....who can easily sound like clueless/fact-devoid Teabaggers/Trumpoids, before they're prepared.

Take your time.

You talkin' to ME, Willis????  

If so, I beg to disagree.  I certainly spend very little time in the liberals only room and even less time posting there.... I like to spend my time here word whipping righties about their clown prince.... I have no desire to talk to THEM about the differences between the health care plans of the various democratic nominees... they could care less, and I could care less about their opinions on that subject.  The clown squad will vote for the clown regardless of how detrimental to their own best interests such allegiance is.

Interesting topic. It seems that they are more concerned with bad-mouthing Trump than supporting their own. The incessant (and some well deserved) criticism of Trump does nothing but paint him as a martyr of sorts. While no one will ever do this, the best strategy would be to not reflexively react to his every tweet or episode of verbal diarrhea. 

55 minutes ago, leftwinger said:

I post on Dem candidates daily. personreal is only here to attacks liberal and Democrats. He's a troll.

Bawahaha. You are the biggest troll on this forum.

You post attacks on Democrats daily and then sit out the election with Trump on the ballot.

You are a total fraud.

Bill

3 hours ago, personreal said:

Image result for biden feels little girl gif

That's really  sorry group to tout. I doubt their very happy with what they have to work with, I know I would be.

4 hours ago, Phoenix68 said:

Nahhhhhhh....Joe Biden NEEDS HER.....EXACTLY WHERE SHE BELONGS!!!!

SHE'S EARNED IT!!!!!

You can pretty-much IGNORE any Actions CFPB has taken, after Spanky Trump was Inaugurated....seeing-as-how TRUMPCO has BEEN TRYING TO SHUT-DOWN CFPB!!

No, we need someone who is younger.

10 hours ago, personreal said:

Image result for biden feels little girl gif

What are you implying by posting this video?

3 hours ago, Scout said:

No, we need someone who is younger.

Do you think I would let Joe Biden, or "horn-dog" Bill Clinton baby-sit for me?

Not a chance in Hell !!!   Then why would I allow pervert scum...….to be the leader of my country?        😯

26 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Not a chance in Hell !!!   Then why would I allow pervert scum...….to be the leader of my country?        😯

I assumed you voted for Trump based on your politics.  I think that means YOU are the pervert scum.

3 minutes ago, Scout said:

I assumed you voted for Trump based on your politics.  I think that means YOU are the pervert scum.

Hey girl,

When Trump wins in Nov. 2020, don't fall into a deep depression......and don't  go back on the hard drugs.         😊

8 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Hey girl,

When Trump wins in Nov. 2020, don't fall into a deep depression......and don't  go back on the hard drugs.         😊

Likewise, you gun nutter rightwingers need to remember you can't murder people just because you lose.

Democrats are more interested in policy than worshipping some demagogue. That's a right-wing thing.

Just now, drvoke said:

Democrats are more interested in policy than worshipping some demagogue. That's a right-wing thing.

My President right or wrong.

9 minutes ago, Scout said:

Likewise, you gun nutter rightwingers need to remember you can't murder people just because you lose.

OK.

I will not shoot anyone.  Until the Dems win.   And then they send their soldiers to disarm my tribe.  Then, there might be a whole lot of shooting.

I will fight for my tribe.

Will you?  Will you fight for your tribe?   We both know, that is what is it going to come down to.

You are a white lady, Scout.

Will you fight for the home team?  

Or will you walk across the football field.....and fight for the team who seeks the downfall of your sons?

Your sons can be free and happy in Dallas.   But Detroit is a black-power stronghold.  

Where will you advise your sons to move to...and build their lives?

1 minute ago, Taipan said:

OK.

I will not shoot anyone.  Until the Dems win.   And then they send their soldiers to disarm my tribe.  Then, there might be a whole lot of shooting.

I will fight for my tribe.

Will you?  Will you fight for your tribe?   We both know, that is what is it going to come down to.

You are a white lady, Scout.

Will you fight for the home team?  

Or will you walk across the football field.....and fight for the team who seeks the downfall of your sons?

Your sons can be free and happy in Dallas.   But Detroit is a black-power stronghold.  

Where will you advise your sons to move to...and build their lives?

As a good person and a good American, I will work to change what I don't like about our government.

I will not murder anybody in my fight.  The pen is mightier than the sword. 

Like the Jews, a lot of my people will be murdered and martyred by your people (the NeoNazi White Nationalist). 

My hometown is on the side of the angels.  Your side is the side of the criminal and killer.

That last three lines make no sense to me; I don't speak NeoNazi code.

12 minutes ago, Scout said:

As a good person and a good American, I will work to change what I don't like about our government.

I will not murder anybody in my fight.  The pen is mightier than the sword. 

Like the Jews, a lot of my people will be murdered and martyred by your people (the NeoNazi White Nationalist). 

My hometown is on the side of the angels.  Your side is the side of the criminal and killer.

That last three lines make no sense to me; I don't speak NeoNazi code.

Omar, Tlaib, Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, Maxine Waters, Shelia Jackson Lee, Elijah Cummings...………..what do they all have common? 

All seek......the destruction of the Jewish Nation of Israel.    The Nazis once hated the Jews.  

Now, it is the Muslims.  And the negroes.   And the Muslims and the negroes  all vote Dem.

The White, Christians of the state of Texas?   We......are backing Netanyahu…..and state of Israel.    

We are the "good-guys".  And we will save Israel.    We vote GOP.                    All souls must chose.               😇

2 hours ago, DeepBreath said:

No and economics is a science......

Yer saying Fox is scientific?  LMAO!!! You really are a clown.

2 minutes ago, fishhead said:

Yer saying Fox is scientific?  LMAO!!! You really are a clown.

Fox doesn't do scientific research you MORON. 😂

Recent projections by ECONOMISTS place medicare for all costing 32-70 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.

I know that doesn't bode well for you idiots who want more free stuff. 

10 minutes ago, DeepBreath said:

Fox doesn't do scientific research you MORON. 😂

Recent projections by ECONOMISTS place medicare for all costing 32-70 trillion dollars over the next 10 years.

I know that doesn't bode well for you idiots who want more free stuff. 

link?

13 hours ago, personreal said:

Notice How the Left Spends Very Little Time Touting their Dem Candidates

It's hilarous that they are still looking for a candidate that can beat Trump. 

2 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

It's hilarous that they are still looking for a candidate that can beat Trump. 

actually...we've got a whole host of candidates that can beat the clown... the primary process is designed to find the one that can not just beat him, but beat him like a rented mule and send him to federal prison afterwards.  I'm pretty confident that we'll be successful in identifying that person.

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

ElatedAstonishingDrake-size_restricted.g

People have been asking that.....ever since he first started campaigning......